Subject: bug#22472: 25.0.50; org-mode: latex fragments can't be un-rendered after a revert

From: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2016 09:49:05 +0100

Dima Kogan <[email-masked]> writes:

> Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Would the following patch (applied on maint) solve the problem?
>
> Hi. I didn't observe anything acting differently with this patch. What
> did you see it do? Was it supposed to unrender on revert, or to keep the
> render, but update the state?

As the commit message says, it is supposed to remove the overlay when
text below is modified (e.g. when using a replace-regexp). E.g.,

 1. Write \(1 + 2\)

 2. Toggle overlay with C-c C-x C-l

 3. M-% 2 RET 3 RET

 4. The overlay should have disappeared

I didn't test it with the `revert-buffer' command, but I would be
surprised that it doesn't run any modification hook.

Regards,

-- 
Nicolas