Subject: bug#22470: 25.1.50; vc-annotate (HG) does not display changes within one day (colors)

From: Uwe Brauer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 15:29:45 +0000

Hello

Recipe:

Start emacs -Q

open a file under (HG) version control,
add a line (commit)
add a line (commit)
add a line (commit)

Run vc-annotate.

I attach the screenshots using emacs-25-master and emacs-25-branch.

For master vc-annotate displays the lines all in the same color while
emacs-25-branch distinguish them.

Most likely one reason is the change Dmitry did in vc-hg, when I asked
for a short date format when using vc-annotate.

One candidate for the trouble  could be this line:

The new code in question format is 

  (apply #'vc-hg-command buffer 0 file "annotate" "-dq" "-n"

(-dq means short date format.)

While the old one is that:

(apply #'vc-hg-command buffer 0 file "annotate" "-d" "-n" "--follow"

However ahg, a third party package has also an implementation of annotate
using a *short* date format *and* displays the colors correctly. I
attach a screenshot.

I don't know what to suggest. If the decision depended on me I would
say if the only solution is going back to the "-d" instead of the "-dq"
format, I would say do not go back, the "-d" format is just too long
(and I would use ahg for annoation)

Uwe Brauer 

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/opt/emacs25/'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GPM DBUS NOTIFY GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE
M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK2 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  better-registers: t
  anything-dired-mode: Enable anything completion in Dired functions.
Bindings affected are C, R, S, H.
This is deprecated for Emacs24+ users, use `ac-mode' instead.
  recentf-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent messages:
nnimap read 171k from imap.gmail.com
nnimap read 175k from imap.gmail.com
nnimap read 197k from imap.gmail.com
nnimap read 202k from imap.gmail.com
nnimap read 210k from imap.gmail.com
nnimap read 221k from imap.gmail.com
Reading active file from archive via nnml...done
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done
Invalid face reference: font-lock-comment-warn-face [12 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/.dir-locals hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/.dir-locals
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/vm-8.2.0b/lisp/vm-pcrisis hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/vm-pcrisis
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/texmathp hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/texmathp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/remember-2.0/remember hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/remember
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/matlab-emacs/matlab-publish hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/matlab-publish
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/hashcash hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/hashcash
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/personal-lisp/extra hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/extra
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/babel hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/babel
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/personal-lisp/test hides /home/oub/emacs/init/test
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/org-addons hides /home/oub/emacs/init/org-addons
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/bm hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/bm-20151222.1603/bm
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/.dir-locals hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.8.12/.dir-locals
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20151126.607/helm-multi-match hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20151123.253/helm-multi-match
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-texinfo hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-texinfo
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-publish hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-publish
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-org hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-org
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-odt hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-odt
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-md hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-md
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-man hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-man
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-latex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-latex
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-icalendar hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-icalendar
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-html hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-html
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-beamer hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-beamer
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-ascii hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-ascii
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-w3m hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-w3m
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-version hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-version
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-timer hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-timer
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-table hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-table
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-src hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-src
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-rmail hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-rmail
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-protocol hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-protocol
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-plot hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-plot
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-pcomplete hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-pcomplete
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-mouse hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-mouse
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-mobile hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-mobile
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-mhe hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-mhe
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-macs hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-macs
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-macro hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-macro
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-loaddefs hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-loaddefs
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-list hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-list
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-irc hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-irc
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-install hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-install
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-inlinetask hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-inlinetask
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-info hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-info
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-indent hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-indent
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-id hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-id
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-habit hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-habit
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-gnus hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-gnus
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-footnote hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-footnote
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-feed hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-feed
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-faces hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-faces
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-eshell hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-eshell
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-entities hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-entities
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-element hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-element
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-docview hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-docview
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-datetree hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-datetree
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-ctags hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-ctags
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-crypt hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-crypt
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-compat hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-compat
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-colview hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-colview
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-clock hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-clock
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-capture hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-capture
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-bibtex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-bibtex
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-bbdb hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-bbdb
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-attach hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-attach
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-archive hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-archive
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-agenda hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-agenda
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-tangle hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-tangle
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-table hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-table
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-sqlite hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-sqlite
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-sql hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-sql
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-shen hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-shen
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-shell hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-shell
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-sed hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-sed
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-screen hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-screen
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-scheme hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-scheme
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-scala hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-scala
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-sass hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-sass
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ruby hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-ruby
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ref hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-ref
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-python hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-python
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-processing hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-processing
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-plantuml hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-plantuml
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-picolisp hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-picolisp
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-perl hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-perl
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-org hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-org
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-octave hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-octave
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ocaml hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-ocaml
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-mscgen hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-mscgen
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-maxima hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-maxima
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-matlab hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-matlab
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-makefile hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-makefile
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-lob hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-lob
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-lisp hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-lisp
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-lilypond hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-lilypond
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ledger hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-ledger
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-latex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-latex
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-keys hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-keys
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-js hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-js
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-java hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-java
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-io hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-io
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-haskell hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-haskell
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-groovy hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-groovy
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-gnuplot hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-gnuplot
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-fortran hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-fortran
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-forth hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-forth
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-exp hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-exp
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-eval hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-eval
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ebnf hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-ebnf
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-dot hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-dot
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ditaa hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-ditaa
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-css hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-css
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-core hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-core
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-coq hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-coq
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-comint hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-comint
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-clojure hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-clojure
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-calc hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-calc
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-awk hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-awk
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-asymptote hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-asymptote
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-abc hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-abc
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-R hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-R
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-J hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-J
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-C hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-C
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/password-cache hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/password-cache
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/md4 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/md4
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/json hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/json
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/hex-util hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/hex-util
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/format-spec hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/format-spec
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/color hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/color
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/abbrev hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/abbrev
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/remember-2.0/remember hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/textmodes/remember
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/personal-lisp/refill hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/textmodes/refill
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/dns-mode hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/bibtex hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/textmodes/bibtex
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-texinfo hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-publish hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-org hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-odt hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-md hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-man hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-latex hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-icalendar hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-html hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-beamer hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-ascii hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-w3m hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-version hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-timer hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-table hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-src hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-rmail hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-protocol hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-plot hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-pcomplete hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-mouse hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-mobile hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-mhe hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-macs hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-macro hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-loaddefs hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-list hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-irc hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-install hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-inlinetask hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-info hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-indent hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-id hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-habit hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-gnus hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-footnote hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-feed hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-faces hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-eshell hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-entities hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-element hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-docview hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-datetree hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-ctags hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-crypt hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-compat hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-colview hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-clock hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-capture hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-bibtex hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-bbdb hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-attach hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-archive hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-agenda hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-tangle hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-table hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-sqlite hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-sql hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-shen hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-screen hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-scheme hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-scala hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-sass hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ruby hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ref hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-python hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-plantuml hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-picolisp hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-perl hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-org hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-octave hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ocaml hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-mscgen hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-maxima hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-matlab hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-makefile hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-lob hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-lisp hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-lilypond hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ledger hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-latex hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-keys hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-js hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-java hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-io hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-haskell hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-gnuplot hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-fortran hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-exp hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-eval hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-emacs-lisp hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-dot hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ditaa hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-css hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-core hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-comint hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-clojure hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-calc hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-awk hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-asymptote hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-R hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-C hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/tls hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/net/tls
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/sasl hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/net/sasl
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/sasl-digest hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/sasl-cram hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/rfc2104 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/net/rfc2104
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/quickurl hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/net/quickurl
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/ntlm hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/netrc hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/net/netrc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/hmac-def hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/dns hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/net/dns
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/dig hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/net/dig
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/uudecode hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/mail/uudecode
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/smtpmail hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/mail/smtpmail
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/hashcash hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/mail/hashcash
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/feedmail hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/mail/feedmail
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/binhex hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/mail/binhex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/hebrew hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/language/hebrew
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/iso-cvt hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/international/iso-cvt
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/yenc hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/yenc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/utf7 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/utf7
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/starttls hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/starttls
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/spam hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/spam
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/spam-wash hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/spam-stat hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/spam-report hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/smime hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/smiley hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/smiley
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/sieve hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/sieve
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/sieve-mode hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/sieve-manage hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/score-mode hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/rtree hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/rtree
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/rfc2231 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/rfc2047 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/rfc2045 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/rfc1843 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/registry hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/registry
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/qp hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/qp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/pop3 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/pop3
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/plstore hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/plstore
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnweb hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnvirtual hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nntp hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nntp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnspool hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnrss hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnregistry hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnoo hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnnil hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnml hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnml
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnmh hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnmbox hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnmairix hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnmaildir hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnmail hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnir hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnir
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnimap hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnheader hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nngateway hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnfolder hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nneething hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nneething
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nndraft hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nndoc hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nndir hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nndir
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nndiary hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnbabyl hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnagent hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mml2015 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mml1991 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mml hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/mml
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mml-smime hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mml-sec hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-view hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-uu hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-util hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-url hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-partial hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-extern hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-encode hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-decode hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-bodies hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-archive hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/messcompat hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/message hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/message
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mailcap hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mail-source hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mail-parse hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/ietf-drums hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/html2text hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/html2text
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gssapi hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gravatar hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-win hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-vm hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-uu hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-util hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-undo hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-topic hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-sync hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-sum hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-start hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-spec hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-score hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-salt hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-registry hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-range hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-picon hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-msg hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-ml hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-mh hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-logic hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-kill hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-int hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-icalendar hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-icalendar
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-html hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-group hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-fun hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-ems hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-eform hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-dup hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-draft hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-dired hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-diary hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-demon hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-delay hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-cus hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-cloud hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cloud
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-cite hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-cache hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-async hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-art hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-agent hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gmm-utils hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/flow-fill hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/ecomplete hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/deuglify hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/compface hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/compface
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/canlock hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/canlock
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/auth-source hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/.dir-locals hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/personal-lisp/lisp hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/lisp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/time-date hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/calendar/time-date
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/parse-time hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/longlines hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/obsolete/longlines

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-cite hashcash gnus-topic utf-7 nndraft nnmh gnutls
network-stream nsm starttls bbdb-gnus bbdb-snarf nnnil gnus-load debug
flyspell ispell auto-capitalize footnote mail-extr emacsbug vc-hg vc-git
vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs diff-hl-dired edebug-x edebug
which-func imenu xemacs-compat dired-zip calfw-ical calfw-cal calfw
weekly-view cal-desk-calendar lunar solar cal-dst holidays hol-loaddefs
bm diff-hl vc-dir goto-chg ahg vc-annotate ewoc sean-hg magit-blame
magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode
magit-core magit-process magit-popup magit-mode magit-git crm
magit-section magit-utils git-commit log-edit pcvs-util add-log
with-editor async-bytecomp async tramp-sh server dash align math-symbols
helm helm-source eieio-compat helm-multi-match helm-lib robin reftex-sel
reftex-cite bibretrieve time iso-acc iso-cvt ref-master my-hg-commit
auto-insert-tkld date addl dired-tar all iso-cleanupmath hgignore-mode
vc-change-login backup-each-save vc-ensure-checkin my-vc-addons vc
vc-dispatcher latex-wcount dob-words latexdiff daily-journal gnus-dired
matlab-addons matlab-publish matlab gud tempo matlab_init cus-edit
cus-start cus-load matlab-boxquote my-refill-msg my-sc-addons
gnus-encrypt org_init org-auctex-keys ob-org org-mime org-readme
http-post-simple url-http url-auth url-gw puny seq yaoddmuse skeleton
sgml-mode better-registers list-register query-replace-region
ediff-addons re-builder anything-config edmacro kmacro rx
anything-match-plugin grep tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver
ucs-normalize dired-x dired-aux dired dired-loaddefs ffap thingatpt
anything extview pandoc anti-niqqud sigadapt-simple sigadapt sendmail
bbdbadapt-sc texify-article TeX-escape-region supercite regi
bbdbciteadpt filladapt-pat filladapt next-longline recentf tree-widget
my-addons extra org-addons org-table org-install sp-eng-ger-fr-minor
folding-isearch folding gnus-init nnmairix nnml gnus-html browse-url
url-cache bbdbadapt-top-posting gnus-diary nndiary nnrss xml mm-url
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig nntp gnus-cache nnir gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls
utf7 netrc parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml
mml-sec gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems gnus-compat url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf wid-edit nnoo nnheader mail-utils pgp-mime-attach-key
my-smiley gnus-move-display-attachment epa-file epa derived epg boxquote
rect icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailcap bbdb-init
bbdb-autoloads bbdbadapt-ispell bbdbadapt-gcc bbdbadapt-encrypt
my-bbdb-addons remember-bbdb bbdb-com warnings mailabbrev bbdb timezone
cl org-remember org-datetree org-location-google-maps org-agenda
google-maps google-maps-static url-util google-maps-geocode
google-maps-base json org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys
ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs remember emacs_keys
my-hebrew-init toggle my-mark quail my-latex-env my-auctex-init reftex
reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars latex-keys my-fill-latex-sentence advice
preview-latex tex-site auto-loads my-change-prettify-list tex-mode
compile shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring flyspell-abbrev-multilang
iv-sp-am-br-ger-fr-minor finder-inf info package epg-config url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra cconv eieio-core cl-macs gv eieio-loaddefs gnus-util mm-util
help-fns help-mode easymenu cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib mail-prsvr
password-cache url-vars time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 837389 21040)
 (symbols 24 99150 0)
 (miscs 20 1962 137)
 (strings 16 246008 25900)
 (string-bytes 1 6393206)
 (vectors 8 84187)
 (vector-slots 4 1324621 1560)
 (floats 8 1226 320)
 (intervals 28 1081 0)
 (buffers 520 33)
 (heap 1024 63162 1959))