Subject: mkdir bug (?)

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 12:52:50 +0000

The following command:
(cd ${IMAGE_MODIFIED_ROOTFS}; mkdir -p opt/chloride/{bin,etc,var,archive};)

Created the following:

user@user-virtual-machine:/tmp/ghmi/opt/chloride$ mkdir --help
Usage: mkdir [OPTION]... DIRECTORY...
Create the DIRECTORY(ies), if they do not already exist.

Mandatory arguments to long options are mandatory for short options too.
  -m, --mode=MODE   set file mode (as in chmod), not a=rwx - umask
  -p, --parents     no error if existing, make parent directories as needed
  -v, --verbose     print a message for each created directory
  -Z, --context=CTX  set the SELinux security context of each created
                      directory to CTX
      --help     display this help and exit
      --version  output version information and exit

Report mkdir bugs to [email-masked]
GNU coreutils home page: <http://www.gnu.org/software/coreutils/>
General help using GNU software: <http://www.gnu.org/gethelp/>
For complete documentation, run: info coreutils 'mkdir invocation'
user@user-virtual-machine:/tmp/ghmi/opt/chloride$ mkdir --version
mkdir (GNU coreutils) 8.13
Copyright (C) 2011 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>.
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.

Written by David MacKenzie.

Freundliche Grüße / Kind regards

Laurent Schall | HMI team leader - Senior software engineer R&D  | Chloride AC Power | Erlangen
Emerson Network Power GmbH | Niederlassung Erlangen | Schallershofer Str. 141 | 91056 Erlangen
T +49 9131 6300 130 | M +49 172 827 4292 | F +49 9131 6300 275
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
www.EmersonNetworkPower.de<http://www.emersonnetworkpower.de/>

Folgen<http://www.emerson.com/sites/Network_Power/en-US/Products/GenericProduct/Pages/ConnectwithUs.aspx> Sie Emerson Network Power auf Facebook, Twitter und YouTube

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Lehrer-Wirth-Str.4, D - 81829 München
Geschäftsführer:  Andrew A. Asfour, Anton Conrad
Id.-Nr. De 131181345, WEEE DE90254228
Amtsgericht München, HRB 54650