Subject: Re: bug#22420: Zsh test failure

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 18:47:29 +0100

Leo Famulari <[email-masked]> skribis:

>> > I have confirmed the failure is in 'Test/B02typeset.ztst'.
>> 
>> Could you post the relevant part of the build log?
>
> Here is the verbose output of only the B02 test:
> http://paste.debian.net/367077/

It finishes with:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
2221 Test successful.                                                                                                 
2222 ZTST_test: looking for new test                                                                                  
2223 ZTST_test: examining line:                                                                                       
2224                                                                                                                  
2225 ZTST_test: all tests successful                                                                                  
2226 ./ztst.zsh:550: unmatched "                                                                                      
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Could it be that the unmatched " is the root cause?  I don’t see any
clear sign of an error or failure other than that.

Could you check what’s in that file on line 550?

My 2¢.

Ludo’.