Subject: bug#22413: Git patch to resolve GZIP manpage inconsistency

From: Jim Meyering <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 20:41:01 +0800

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 12:34 PM, Jason Leschnik <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Attached is a git generated patch to resolve the inconsistency in the gzip
> manpages. I hope this is helpful, I've yet to submit a patch before.

Thank you for the patch.
I have applied it locally, with a minor adjustment to make the commit
log conform to our standards. However, before I push, are you sure you
want to use the email address you specified in that git header (see
below)? I suspect you'd prefer to use the same email address I see
above. If so, for future contributions, you should change the "email
=" line of your ~/.gitconfig file. Let me know and I'll adjust my copy
of your commit locally.

commit 51b4497c7ad4546fc68c44653c66cfd8eb8b9f40
Author: Jason Leschnik <jason@torrents.(none)>
Date:   Thu Jan 21 04:19:06 2016 +0000

    doc: correct a diagnostic in man page to match actual

    * gzip.1: s/no change/unchanged/
    This addresses http://debbugs.gnu.org/22413