Subject: Re: bug#22361: 11.89; No completion of \implies or \iff math symbols

From: Mosè Giordano <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2016 14:05:44 +0100

Hi Tassilo,

2016-01-23 10:26 GMT+01:00 Tassilo Horn <[email-masked]>:
> Mosè Giordano <[email-masked]> writes:
>
> Hi Mosè,
>
>> I don't know if company-auctex is aware of it, but in general you can
>> add custom mathematical symbols to `LaTeX-math-list'.  Anyway, the
>> arrows you suggested are standard AMS symbols, thus I added them to
>> `LaTeX-math-default'.
>
> I think \iff is even a standard LaTeX symbol.

I saw \iff was defined in amsmath.sty, but... well... it was redefined
with \renewcommand!  It's actually defined it fontmath.ltx.  Fixed,
thanks!

Bye,
Mosè