Subject: Re: bug#22361: 11.89; No completion of \implies or \iff math symbols

From: Mosè Giordano <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 16:19:59 +0100

Hi Aiko,

2016-01-13 4:58 GMT+01:00 Aiko Kyle <[email-masked]>:
> Hi,
>
> I use company-auctex for completion of latex symbols and I noticed that
> while \Longrightarrow \Longleftrightarrow are completed, \imples and
> \iff are not completed. I checked company-auctex's source and I believe
> it ultimately gets these completions from the LaTeX-math-default
> symbol defined in latex.el. I was hoping that \implies and \iff could be
> added to LaTeX-math-default so that it would be possible to get these as
> possible canidates for completion.

I don't know if company-auctex is aware of it, but in general you can
add custom mathematical symbols to `LaTeX-math-list'.  Anyway, the
arrows you suggested are standard AMS symbols, thus I added them to
`LaTeX-math-default'.  Thanks for your help!

Bye,
Mosè