Subject: 25.1.50; byte-recompile-directory mis-compares against dir-locals-file

From: "Jeremy T. Braun" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 10:41:51 -0800

In byte-recompile-directory, it contains this test:
                ;; It is an ordinary file.  Decide whether to compile it.
                (if (and (string-match emacs-lisp-file-regexp source)
                         ;; The next 2 tests avoid compiling lock files
                         (file-readable-p source)
(not (string-match "\\`\\.#" file))
(not (auto-save-file-name-p source))
                         (not (string-equal dir-locals-file
                                            (file-name-nondirectory 
source))))
However, dir-locals-file is defined as a glob pattern:
     (defconst dir-locals-file ".dir-locals*.el"

The test shouldn't be string-equal, but some sort of wildcard 
expansion.  As it is, byte-recompile-directory tries to byte-compile 
files named .dir-locals.el, etc. That's probably not intended.

In GNU Emacs 25.1.50.2 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.8)
  of 2016-01-03 built on lcy01-13
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11501000
System Description:    Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS

Configured using:
  'configure --build=x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
  '--includedir=${prefix}/include' '--mandir=${prefix}/share/man'
  '--infodir=${prefix}/share/info' --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
  '--libdir=${prefix}/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu'
  '--libexecdir=${prefix}/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu' --disable-maintainer-mode
  --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
  --program-suffix=-snapshot --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
  'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat
  -Werror=format-security' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
  'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
   value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
   value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
   nxhtml-tag-do-also: t
   popcmp-group-alternatives: t
   popcmp-short-help-beside-alts: t
   rngalt-minimal-validation-header: t
   rngalt-display-validation-header: t
   electric-pair-mode: t
   flycheck-color-mode-line-mode: t
   flycheck-mode: t
   dtrt-indent-mode: t
   helm-mode: t
   shell-dirtrack-mode: t
   projectile-global-mode: t
   projectile-mode: t
   async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
   popwin-mode: t
   diff-auto-refine-mode: t
   nxhtml-menu-mode: t
   global-ethan-wspace-mode: t
   ethan-wspace-mode: t
   ethan-wspace-clean-many-nls-eof-mode: t
   ethan-wspace-clean-no-nl-eof-mode: t
   ethan-wspace-clean-eol-mode: t
   global-auto-complete-mode: t
   auto-complete-mode: t
   delete-selection-mode: t
   cua-mode: t
   global-rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
   rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
   show-paren-mode: t
   minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
   tooltip-mode: t
   global-eldoc-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   tool-bar-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   blink-cursor-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   buffer-read-only: t
   column-number-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
The first line should be of the form: ";;; package --- Summary"

uncompressing bytecomp.el.gz...done
Note: file is write protected
Mark saved where search started [2 times]

previous-line: Beginning of buffer
uncompressing files.el.gz...done
Note: file is write protected
Mark saved where search started

Load-path shadows:
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/site-lisp/progmodes/cython-mode hides 
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/cython-mode-20140705.1229/cython-mode
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/site-lisp/progmodes/python-mode hides 
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/python-mode-20150820.558/python-mode
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20150923.447/helm-multi-match hides 
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20150923.447/helm-multi-match
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/gtags-3.3/gtags hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/global/gtags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/textmodes/rst
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/site-lisp/progmodes/cc-mode/cc-bytecomp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/progmodes/cc-bytecomp
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/site-lisp/progmodes/cc-mode/cc-awk hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/progmodes/cc-awk
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/site-lisp/progmodes/cc-mode/cc-styles hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/progmodes/cc-styles
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/site-lisp/progmodes/cc-mode/cc-langs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/progmodes/cc-langs
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/site-lisp/progmodes/cc-mode/cc-menus hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/progmodes/cc-menus
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/site-lisp/progmodes/cc-mode/cc-align hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/progmodes/cc-align
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/site-lisp/progmodes/cperl-mode hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/progmodes/cperl-mode
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/site-lisp/progmodes/cc-mode/cc-guess hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/progmodes/cc-guess
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/site-lisp/progmodes/cc-mode/cc-mode hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/progmodes/cc-mode
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/site-lisp/progmodes/cc-mode/cc-fonts hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/progmodes/cc-fonts
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/site-lisp/progmodes/cc-mode/cc-cmds hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/progmodes/cc-cmds
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/site-lisp/progmodes/cc-mode/cc-engine hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/progmodes/cc-engine
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/site-lisp/progmodes/cc-mode/cc-defs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/progmodes/cc-defs
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/site-lisp/progmodes/cc-mode/cc-vars hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/progmodes/cc-vars
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org-entities hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-ruby hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-keys hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ox-publish hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org-docview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-scala hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org-gnus hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-python hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ox-ascii hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org-src hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ox-beamer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ox-odt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-C hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-tangle hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-gnuplot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org-info hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org-datetree hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org-macs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-lob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-makefile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-io hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org-element hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-matlab hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-sqlite hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-plantuml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ox-html hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-css hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ox-texinfo hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org-timer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org-colview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-ocaml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org-bibtex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-sass hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org-ctags hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org-list hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-asymptote hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-js hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ox-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ox-man hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org-faces hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org-plot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org-macro hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org-eshell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-screen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org-mobile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org-attach hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org-archive hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org-id hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org-inlinetask hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ox-md hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-fortran hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org-compat hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org-w3m hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-eval hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-haskell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org-clock hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org-indent hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-exp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org-bbdb hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-picolisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-R hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org-loaddefs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-awk hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-maxima hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-perl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-octave hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org-rmail hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ox hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-core hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-scheme hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org-mhe hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org-feed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-sql hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-lilypond hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org-footnote hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-calc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-comint hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-ditaa hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-ledger hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ox-icalendar hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-java hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-shen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org-capture hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org-agenda hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-mscgen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org-version hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org-mouse hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-dot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org-install hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ox-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org-irc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org-pcomplete hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org-crypt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org-habit hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-clojure hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/ob-ref hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150921/org-protocol hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20150831.144/.dir-locals hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/jbraun/.emacs.d/site-lisp/progmodes/cc-mode/cc-compat hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/obsolete/cc-compat

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils character-fold misearch
multi-isearch jka-compr eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
helm-elisp helm-eval edebug map nxhtml-mode popcmp rngalt
ourcomments-util loadhist rng-nxml nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap
nxml-glyph rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match
rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-util nxml-enc xmltok ert ewoc
debug d-mode winner vc vc-dispatcher flymake elec-pair
flycheck-color-mode-line face-remap flycheck find-func subr-x
dtrt-indent switch-window quail helm-mode helm-projectile helm-files rx
image-dired tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete
format-spec ffap helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info
bookmark pp helm-external helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap helm-buffers helm-grep helm-regexp helm-plugin
helm-elscreen helm-utils helm-locate helm-help helm-types projectile
ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs dash thingatpt helm-config
helm-easymenu async-bytecomp async helm-aliases helm helm-source
eieio-compat helm-multi-match helm-lib popwin zeal-at-point
nxhtml-autostart nxhtml-autoload majmodpri vc-git diff-mode easy-mmode
seq warnings nxhtml-menu web-autoload nxhtml-base ethan-wspace
org-install grep+ grep compile comint ansi-color ring wdired
dired-sort-menu advice dired-explore dired+ ediff-merg ediff-wind
ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util dired-aux dired-x
dired dired-loaddefs auto-complete-config auto-complete edmacro kmacro
popup regexp-opti generic filladapt cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-langs cc-bytecomp cc-vars
cc-defs make-regexp eol-conversion cl delsel cua-base imenu+ imenu
solarized-theme solarized-definitions cus-edit wid-edit
rainbow-delimiters paren mb-depth cus-start cus-load finder-inf info
package epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra cconv eieio-core cl-macs gv
eieio-loaddefs gnus-util mm-util help-fns help-mode easymenu cl-loaddefs
pcase cl-lib mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars time-date mule-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 392365 25333)
  (symbols 48 42345 0)
  (miscs 40 732 420)
  (strings 32 90011 27045)
  (string-bytes 1 2786651)
  (vectors 16 40851)
  (vector-slots 8 861502 22556)
  (floats 8 479 759)
  (intervals 56 2580 24)
  (buffers 976 25)
  (heap 1024 65314 2863))