Subject: Re: bug#22304: Build for Julia is not reproducible

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 12:40:13 +0200

Hi!

FWIW Julia 1.5.3 is also not reproducible:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
$ guix challenge julia
/gnu/store/d077a9ggqlcyhnhcg4ng2ibnlarxq8zf-julia-1.5.3 contents differ:
  no local build for '/gnu/store/d077a9ggqlcyhnhcg4ng2ibnlarxq8zf-julia-1.5.3'
  https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/d077a9ggqlcyhnhcg4ng2ibnlarxq8zf-julia-1.5.3: 097czl5kmmdbgljqjrmamkpzsfmkkpy578i1niwm2fizxslyxws6
  https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/d077a9ggqlcyhnhcg4ng2ibnlarxq8zf-julia-1.5.3: 047bd3qgar4c17i9xp5g564xac4vsqy5h7hzd0ss824f367idh9c
  differing files:
    /share/julia/test/depot/compiled/v1.5/Qux/YFfiR_w3IH9.ji
    /share/julia/test/depot/compiled/v1.5/Foo/TeeT6_w3IH9.ji
    /share/julia/test/depot/compiled/v1.5/Foo/MYb1d_w3IH9.ji
    /share/julia/test/depot/compiled/v1.5/Baz/rONVA_w3IH9.ji
    /share/julia/test/depot/compiled/v1.5/Bar/HXSAn_w3IH9.ji
    /share/julia/stdlib/v1.5/REPL/src/Terminals.jl.6161.mem
    /share/julia/stdlib/v1.5/REPL/src/Terminals.jl.6152.mem
    /share/julia/stdlib/v1.5/REPL/src/Terminals.jl.6143.mem
    /share/julia/stdlib/v1.5/Logging/src/ConsoleLogger.jl.6161.mem
    /share/julia/stdlib/v1.5/Logging/src/ConsoleLogger.jl.6152.mem
    /share/julia/stdlib/v1.5/Logging/src/ConsoleLogger.jl.6143.mem
    /lib/julia/sys.so

1 store items were analyzed:
  - 0 (0.0%) were identical
  - 1 (100.0%) differed
  - 0 (0.0%) were inconclusive
$ guix describe
Generacio 186	Jun 25 2021 11:36:00	(nuna)
  guix e4305e4
    repository URL: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git
    branch: master
    commit: e4305e4562f1bcedf888d8a5473aad256df38e81
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Ludo’.