Subject: bug#22301: 25.1.50; Emacs crashes while lisp debugging

From: [email-masked] (Vincent Belaïche)
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 18:22:57 +0100

Dear Eli,

Some update on this problem:

I could not reproduce it with the -Og compilation either. I tried to
recompile with same options as the crashing Emacs (-O3 and no CFLAGS)
and I could not reproduce it either.

I am now sure that the crashing Emacs was compiled with a w32 (not w64)
mingw, because when compiling with w64 you get `(i686-w64-mingw32)' in
the Emacs bug reprot, while in the orginal report there was
`(i686-pc-mingw32)'.

So either

- the changes made in ses.el by me now hide the bug (or the crash won't
  happen so easily), or

- there was some changes in the C code since the crashing Emacs, and
  that has corrected or moved/hidden the problem.

So now, I am trying to reproduce the crash again with the Emacs instance
that initially was crashing in order to find some more deterministic way
to produce the crash and be more sure what is working and what is not
working.

VBR,
	Vincent