Subject: bug#22267: 24.4; Docs misspell c-set-offset command

From: Michael Welsh Duggan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 15:15:15 -0500

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

>> From: Jerry Quinn <[email-masked]>
>> Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 13:48:21 -0500
>> 
>> In the info pages of CC mode, the following description appears.
>> c-set-offset is incorectly pluralized in the 2nd and 3rd paragraphs:
>> 
>>  -- Command: c-set-offset (‘C-c C-o’)
>>      This command changes the entry for a syntactic symbol in the
>>      current binding of ‘c-offsets-alist’, or it inserts a new entry if
>>      there isn’t already one for that syntactic symbol.
>> 
>>      You can use ‘c-set-offsets’ interactively within a CC Mode buffer
                                 ^

>>      to make experimental changes to your indentation settings.  ‘C-c
>>      C-o’ prompts you for the syntactic symbol to change (defaulting to
>>      that of the current line) and the new offset (defaulting to the
>>      current offset).
>> 
>>      ‘c-set-offsets’ takes two arguments when used programmatically:
                     ^

>>      SYMBOL, the syntactic element symbol to change and OFFSET, the new
>>      offset for that syntactic element.  You can call the command in
>>      your ‘.emacs’ to change the global binding of ‘c-offsets-alist’
>>      (*note Style Variables::); you can use it in a hook function to
>>      make changes from the current style.  CC Mode itself uses this
>>      function when initializing styles.
>
> Sorry, but where exactly did you see misspelling here?

There are a couple of extraneous letters 's' in the marked locations. 

-- 
Michael Welsh Duggan
([email-masked])