Subject: 24.5; term on OSX + zsh (process filter)

From: Marek Fajkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 18:10:52 +0100

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin15.2.0, NS apple-appkit-1404.34)
of 2015-12-17 on Mareks-MacBook-Pro.local
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1404
Configured using:
`configure --prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5
--enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
--infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/info/emacs --with-xml2
--without-dbus --without-gnutls --with-ns --disable-ns-self-contained'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Term

Minor modes in effect:
  nyan-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-leader-mode: t
  evil-commentary-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Key Chord mode on
Loading /Users/marek/.emacs.d/config/init-bindings.el (source)...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type <f1> C-a.
error in process filter: face-attribute: Invalid face: unspecified
error in process filter: Invalid face: unspecified
error in process filter: face-attribute: Invalid face: unspecified
error in process filter: Invalid face: unspecified
error in process filter: face-attribute: Invalid face: unspecified
error in process filter: Invalid face: unspecified
<s-escape> is undefined

Load-path shadows:
/Users/marek/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20151212.1358/helm-multi-match hides /Users/marek/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20151213.17/helm-multi-match

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail helm-command helm-elisp
helm-eval edebug eldoc linum nyan-mode seti-theme neotree key-chord
flymake-jshint flymake-easy flymake handlebars-mode editorconfig
elec-pair ac-etags etags auto-complete-config auto-complete popup
helm-projectile projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer helm-mode helm-files rx
image-dired dired-aux ffap helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags
helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info bookmark pp helm-locate helm-grep
helm-regexp helm-plugin helm-external helm-net browse-url xml url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap helm-utils compile
helm-help helm-types helm helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib
helm-config helm-easymenu evil-magit magit-blame magit-stash
magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit magit-apply
dired-x dired magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode
magit-core magit-process magit-popup magit-mode help-mode magit-git crm
magit-section magit-utils git-commit log-edit easy-mmode message idna
rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
pcvs-util add-log with-editor async-bytecomp async tramp-sh tramp
tramp-compat auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
cconv eieio-core gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache
tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete comint ansi-color format-spec
dash evil-leader evil-commentary evil evil-integration undo-tree diff
evil-maps evil-commands evil-command-window evil-types evil-search
evil-ex evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common
windmove thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars edmacro kmacro
multi-term advice help-fns term disp-table ehelp init-core delsel
autorevert filenotify which-func imenu xt-mouse midnight winner ring
savehist recentf tree-widget wid-edit saveplace server finder-inf
cl-macs cl gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib winner-mode-enable info easymenu
package epg-config time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process cocoa ns
multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 320130 340748)
(symbols 48 40641 95)
(miscs 40 109 399)
(strings 32 85915 232114)
(string-bytes 1 2474472)
(vectors 16 38523)
(vector-slots 8 690301 171221)
(floats 8 227 635)
(intervals 56 494 207)
(buffers 960 14))