Subject: bug#22247: 24.4; ghost mouse pointer

From: Pierpaolo Bernardi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 23:15:37 +0100

On Sun, Dec 27, 2015 at 7:54 PM, Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 20:18:52 +0200
>> From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
>> Cc: [email-masked]
>>
>> Can you compile your own Emacs?  If so, I might send you a simple
>> patch to try.
>
> Actually, I think I solved this in the emacs-25 branch for the next
> release.  If you can download and try a snapshot build of Emacs
> 25.0.50, please see if the problem went away.

Sorry for the delay.

I confirm that with mouse trails turned off the anomaly does not happen.

I cannot compile emacs myself on windows. The binaries that I found
googling are all at least a month old. If there's a place where to get
precompiled 25.0.50 I'll test it.

Thank you!