Subject: bug#22227: 25.1.50; `describe-categories'

From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 13:53:40 -0800 (PST)

> > 1. Consider combining these, and putting the result at the top.
> 
> That'd be too long, IMO.
> 
> > 2. If you don't want to do that, please at least consider making the
> >    text "(see the tail for the longer description)" be a link that 
> >    takes you to the legend at the bottom. This is mainly to make
> >    that text more noticeable.  I did not notice it at all, and
> >    discovered the legend at the bottom only by accident, after
> >    scrolling.
> 
> Can you propose a patch along these lines?  Thanks.

No, not now, at least - sorry.

(FWIW, wrt the emacs -Q reproducible crash for this help that I
reported, bug #22226, I cannot even do `M-x describe-categories'
with my setup without immediately getting the crash (no need to
go to eob and then scroll back up a bit).)