Subject: bug#2222: 23.0.90; Labels in RMAIL

From: Xavier Maillard <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 22:25:08 +0100

Could one not add a "fake" message at the start of the RMAIL file to
       carry a list of all tags like in babyl?

   It is possible, but we have a decision to make: whether to make
   that message visible in Rmail or hide it.  To hide it would
   require changing perhaps a dozen places.  If we show it, what
   if someone deletes it because it looks like junk?

If it is correctly documented and the message is well identified,
that would not hurt to have it visible. A message with a subject
like "Special rmail message, do not delete" could be enough.

There is also the other possibility to have this message stored
in a `rmail-inbox-list' file member and thus having it out of the
user way quite easily.

	Xavier
-- 
http://www.gnu.org
http://www.april.org
http://www.lolica.org