Subject: Re: bug#22214: 25.0.50; lock up with gui dialogs and clipmon-mode

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 16:06:53 +0200

Joseph Mingrone <[email-masked]> writes:

> Here is the simplest example I can come up with that causes the problem.
>
> ;; substitute x-get-selection-value for 24.x
> (run-at-time nil 2 (gui-get-primary-selection))
> (menu-set-font)

(I'm going through old bug reports that unfortunately weren't resolved
at the time.)

Skimming this bug report, there were different cases for reproduction,
but I tried this one (well actually

 (run-at-time nil 2 (lambda () (gui-get-primary-selection)))
 (menu-set-font)

, since that's valid code), and I couldn't reproduce the lock up.

Are you still seeing this problem in recent Emacs versions?

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no