Subject: bug#22214: closed (Re: bug#22214: 25.0.50; lock up with gui dialogs and clipmon-mode)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 13:35:02 +0000

Your bug report

#22214: 25.0.50; lock up with gui dialogs and clipmon-mode

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
22214: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=22214
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#22214: 25.0.50; lock up with gui dialogs and clipmon-mode
From: Po Lu <[email-masked]>
To: Joseph Mingrone <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>, Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>, Brian Burns <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 21:34:01 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Joseph Mingrone <[email-masked]> writes:

> I just tested and it looks good here too.  Thanks.

Great, then I'm closing this bug.  Thanks for testing.

Subject: 25.0.50; lock up with gui dialogs and clipmon-mode
From: Joseph Mingrone <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2015 02:26:57 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

If clipmon-mode is enaled and a gui dialog box is displayed, then
emacs will lock up and its process will use 100% CPU.  This happens
with both

GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (amd64-portbld-freebsd10.1, GTK+ Version 2.24.29) of 2015-12-20

and

GNU Emacs 25.0.50.3 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.23) of 2015-11-11.

Here is a recipe to repeat the problem:

% emacs -Q
evaluate (load "/path/to/clipmon-20150306.1223/clipmon.el")
S-<down> <down-mouse-1>

Thanks,

Joseph

Sometimes X will lock up and the only way to regain control is to
switch to a virtual terminal and kill emacs.  Running emacs on a
remote box, with the same recipe can lock the local window manager.  I
will bring this to the attention of the clipmon developer in case this
is a problem with the package.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (amd64-portbld-freebsd10.1, GTK+ Version 2.24.29)
 of 2015-12-20
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11704000
Configured using:
 'configure --localstatedir=/var --with-gameuser=games:games
 --disable-acl --without-dbus --without-file-notification
 --without-gconf --with-gif --with-gnutls --without-gsettings
 --with-jpeg --with-m17n-flt --with-imagemagick --with-libotf
 --with-png --without-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-rsvg --with-tiff
 --with-x --with-xft --with-xim --with-xml2 --with-xpm
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk2 --with-sound=oss --x-libraries=/usr/local/lib
 --x-includes=/usr/local/include --prefix=/usr/local
 --mandir=/usr/local/man --infodir=/usr/local/share/emacs/info/
 --build=amd64-portbld-freebsd10.1 'CFLAGS=-O2 -pipe -fstack-protector
 -fno-strict-aliasing' CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include 'LDFLAGS=
 -L/usr/local/lib -Wl,-rpath=/usr/lib:/usr/local/lib
 -fstack-protector''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE
M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB GTK2 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_CA.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ERC

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  clipmon-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  helm-flx-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  google-this-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Mark set
Mark saved where search started
Invalid face reference: package-status-builtin-face
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.
Invalid face reference: package-status-builtin-face [32 times]
gui-get-selection: (error "Timed out waiting for reply from selection owner") [6 times]
Quit
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.
Quit
Mark set

Load-path shadows:
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20151218.1216/helm-multi-match hides /home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20151213.17/helm-multi-match
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151214/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/company-statistics-0.2.2/.dir-locals hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/cl-generic-0.2/cl-generic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-generic
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-20151121.1017/seq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow sort bbdb-message mail-extr gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime dig emacsbug sendmail lisp-mnt mm-archive
url-handlers url-http url-gw url-cache url-auth eieio-opt speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe ace-window time-stamp vc vc-dispatcher vc-git
diff-mode tramp-sh tramp-cache pcmpl-unix em-xtra em-unix em-term term
disp-table ehelp em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob
em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-var esh-io esh-cmd
esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode
esh-util multi-eshell character-fold misearch multi-isearch epa-file
epa derived epg gnutls network-stream nsm starttls znc winner flx
helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug server ace-link avy cal-china
lunar solar cal-dst cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs
bbdb-anniv bbdb-com crm bbdb bbdb-site timezone appt diary-lib
diary-loaddefs savehist company-files company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags etags xref project company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-css
company-nxml company-bbdb company smart-mode-line-dark-theme
smart-mode-line rich-minority org-w3m org-protocol org-mhe org-irc
org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb
org-element avl-tree erc-spelling flyspell ispell erc-log paren
hl-line autorevert filenotify clipmon undo-tree diff transpar s
ucs-normalize pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer tablist tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu
pdf-tools cus-edit cus-start cus-load pdf-view jka-compr pdf-cache
pdf-info tq pdf-util image-mode org-clock org-location-google-maps
org-agenda google-maps google-maps-static google-maps-geocode
google-maps-base json map org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src
ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs nnmairix nnml gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls utf7
netrc parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus
gnus-ems nnoo nnheader mail-utils misc key-chord helm-flx helm-mode
helm-files rx tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ffap
helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive
helm-info bookmark helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-plugin
helm-external helm-net xml helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm
helm-source eieio-compat helm-multi-match helm-lib google-this url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap ido ess-toolbar
ess-mouse mouseme browse-url ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb
ess-noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l
ess-sas-a shell ess-sta-d ess-sta-l cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp
ess-sp6-d ess-sp3-d ess-julia julia-mode ert find-func ewoc debug
ess-r-d ess-r-syntax ess-r-completion ess-tracebug ess-roxy hideshow
ess-help ess-developer ess-s-l ess ess-inf compile ess-mode
ess-noweb-mode ess-utils ess-custom executable ess-compat ess-site
erc-tex edmacro kmacro erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring
erc-networks erc-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color ring erc-track
erc-match erc-button wid-edit erc-fill erc-stamp erc-netsplit
erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat auth-source cl-seq eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra cconv gnus-util time-date
mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache thingatpt pp cl help-mode
easy-mmode dired+ image-dired format-spec image-file dired-x dired-aux
dired beacon seq finder-inf tex-site advice info eieio-core cl-macs gv
cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib package easymenu epg-config mule-util tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded
nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dynamic-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 806808 121139)
 (symbols 48 64587 0)
 (miscs 40 601 1849)
 (strings 32 185147 27482)
 (string-bytes 1 6065476)
 (vectors 16 112110)
 (vector-slots 8 2716270 41641)
 (floats 8 5055 482)
 (intervals 56 16971 4539)
 (buffers 976 60))
<#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign>