Subject: bug#22213: closed (Re: bug#22213: 24.5; please allow specification or elimination of timestamp in autoloads)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 22:38:02 +0000

Your bug report

#22213: 24.5; please allow specification or elimination of timestamp in autoloads

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
22213: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=22213
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#22213: 24.5; please allow specification or elimination of timestamp in autoloads
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 18:37:43 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 25.2

There's now a variable autoload-timestamps for this, defaulting to nil.
It will appear in whatever-next-release-from-master-is.

Subject: 24.5; please allow specification or elimination of timestamp in autoloads
From: David Bremner <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 14:52:10 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I'm maintaining a tool in debian that installs package.el packages so
they can be managed by the system package system.

For various reasons (see http://reproducible-builds.org for motivations)
it is desirable if packages unpack into elpa directories in a
reproducible (i.e. bit identical every time) way. Unfortunately
update-directory-autoloads uses (current-time), which effectively means
this unpacking is different every time. It would be nice to be able to
override the time used, or perhaps eliminate the timestamp entirely. 

Currently I'm doing something like

    (defun dhelpa-autoload-insert-section-header (real-fun outbuf autoloads load-name file time)
      (funcall real-fun outbuf autoloads load-name file  pkg-time))
    (advice-add #'autoload-insert-section-header
		:around #'dhelpa-autoload-insert-section-header)
    (package--make-autoloads-and-stuff pkg-desc pkg-dir)
    (advice-remove #'autoload-insert-section-header
		   #'dhelpa-autoload-insert-section-header)

I'd prefer not to use advice here, since it makes things harder to
debug, and it's depending on the internals of
package--make-autoloads-and-stuff (of course calling the internal
function is itself not great, but that's an orthogonal problem).

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.2)
 of 2015-10-24 on trouble, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11703000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux testing (stretch)

Configured using:
 `configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat
 -Werror=format-security -Wall' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_CA.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Circe Channel

Minor modes in effect:
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  tracking-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Mark set [2 times]
Sending via mail...
Sending...done
End of buffer [2 times]
widget-before-change: Text is read-only: "Attempt to change text outside editable field" [2 times]
End of search results.
Mark activated
call-interactively: Text is read-only
delete-backward-char: Text is read-only
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.0snapshot78/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/markdown-mode
/usr/share/org-mode/lisp/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/htmlize
/home/bremner/.emacs.d/elpa/csv-mode-1.5/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.8.12/all hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/all
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/md4
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/textmodes/rst
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-info
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scala
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-io
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/context-en hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/preview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/preview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex

Features:
(shadow emacsbug whitespace lisp-mnt pp cperl-mode misearch
multi-isearch mm-uu mml2015 nnheader apropos eieio-opt speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe debug debian-bug debian-changelog-mode org-capture macros
markdown-mode shr-color linum magit-version magit-blame magit-stash
magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core magit-process
magit-popup magit-mode magit-git magit-section magit-utils git-commit
log-edit pcvs-util add-log with-editor tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat
auth-source eieio eieio-core tramp-loaddefs cl-macs trampver shell
js2-mode js2-old-indent js byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv json
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs imenu sgml-mode org-clock view cal-china lunar solar
cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs cal-iso
vc-git org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view
jka-compr image-mode dired org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org-agenda
qp sort company-files company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags
etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-capf
company-cmake company-ropemacs company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml
company-bbdb company gnus-util mail-extr mm-archive shr browse-url
mule-util edmacro kmacro notmuch-jump notmuch hl-line notmuch-message
notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-hello wid-edit notmuch-tree notmuch-show
notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-address notmuch-company
notmuch-parser notmuch-wash diff-mode coolj notmuch-query goto-addr
icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs notmuch-tag crm notmuch-lib
notmuch-version cl gv message sendmail rfc822 mml mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader mm-view mml-smime mml-sec smime password-cache dig
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailcap mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr cl-extra server tempo org-notmuch
org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys
ob-comint comint ansi-color ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs rx vc
vc-dispatcher circe-color-nicks color circe-chanop circe advice help-fns
lui-irc-colors irc make-tls-process tls lcs lui-format lui tracking
cl-loaddefs cl-lib shorten thingatpt paren help-mode flyspell ispell
ring circe-compat info easymenu finder-inf package epg-config debian-el
debian-el-loaddefs org-install emacs-goodies-el emacs-goodies-custom
emacs-goodies-loaddefs easy-mmode dpkg-dev-el dpkg-dev-el-loaddefs
dash-functional dash preview-latex tex-site auto-loads tooltip electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1091474 152776)
 (symbols 48 51492 0)
 (miscs 40 12970 4097)
 (strings 32 164752 34578)
 (string-bytes 1 5101678)
 (vectors 16 61496)
 (vector-slots 8 1692108 45087)
 (floats 8 2751 2648)
 (intervals 56 73412 1686)
 (buffers 960 140)
 (heap 1024 85890 4651))