Subject: 25.1.50; Wishlist: There should be a way to say to Emacs that is should rescale all images with a certain factor

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 23:59:26 +0100

When using Emacs on a screen where pixels are very small, images (like
the Gnus logo and images in eww) are much smaller than they should be,
and can be difficult to read.

There should be a way to say to Emacs, like there is in Firefox, that
every pixel in images should be rendered at, say, 2x.  (If possible.)

In GNU Emacs 25.1.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw scroll bars)
 of 2015-12-14
Repository revision: 23b5c22703eeee7b4fe6608ce12ffe3b87794933
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11702000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 7.9 (wheezy)

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GSETTINGS NOTIFY GNUTLS
LIBXML2 FREETYPE LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US
  locale-coding-system: iso-latin-1-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent messages:
Checking new news...done
Saving file /home/larsi/.newsrc...
Wrote /home/larsi/.newsrc
Saving /home/larsi/.newsrc.eld...
Saving file /home/larsi/.newsrc.eld...
Wrote /home/larsi/.newsrc.eld
Saving /home/larsi/.newsrc.eld...done
Making completion list... [2 times]
Quit [2 times]
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/compface hides ~/pgnus/contrib/compface
/home/larsi/src/clock.el/clock hides /home/larsi/lisp/clock
/home/larsi/src/cddb.el/expect hides /home/larsi/lisp/expect
/home/larsi/src/pvr.el/pvr hides /home/larsi/lisp/pvr
~/pgnus/contrib/vcard hides /home/larsi/lisp/vcard
/home/larsi/src/cddb.el/captitle hides /home/larsi/lisp/captitle
~/lisp/zenirc-2.112/src/zenirc-example hides /home/larsi/lisp/zenirc-example
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /home/larsi/.emacs.d/elpa/js2-mode-20140114/.dir-locals
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/format-spec hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/format-spec
/home/larsi/lisp/dom hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/dom
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/hex-util hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/hex-util
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/color hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/color
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/md4 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/md4
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/password-cache hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/password-cache
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/dns hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/dns
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sasl-scram-rfc hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/sasl-scram-rfc
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/ntlm hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/tls hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/tls
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/rfc2104
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/netrc hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/netrc
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/dig hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/dig
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sasl hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/sasl
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/uudecode hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/mail/uudecode
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/hashcash hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/mail/hashcash
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/binhex hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/mail/binhex
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nndoc hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mailcap hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nneething hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nneething
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-cloud hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-cloud
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnmail hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gssapi hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-icalendar hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-icalendar
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mail-source hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-util hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-archive hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnnil hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnoo hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/messcompat hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnweb hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnrss hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnspool hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/compface hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/compface
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/smime hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/yenc hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/yenc
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnmh hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-url hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/html2text hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/html2text
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nndraft hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/auth-source hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnir hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnir
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nngateway hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/score-mode hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/starttls hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/starttls
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/plstore hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/plstore
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/registry hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/registry
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sieve hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/sieve
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/qp hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/qp
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnheader hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/message hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/message
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/canlock hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/canlock
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/spam-report hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nndiary hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mml hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mml
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gravatar hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nntp hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nntp
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/rtree hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/rtree
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/smiley hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/smiley
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/pop3 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/pop3
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnml hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnml
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/spam hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/spam
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-view hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/deuglify hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nndir hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nndir
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnagent hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/utf7 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/utf7
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnimap hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/time-date hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/calendar/time-date
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/parse-time hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow emacsbug pp canlock gnus-html url-cache eww url-queue shr-color
color mailalias smtpmail sendmail ecomplete gnus-picon sort smiley
ansi-color gnus-cite flow-fill mm-archive qp vc vc-dispatcher copyright
vc-cvs gnus-async gnus-dup gnus-ml gmane spam-gmane dns mm-url
disp-table misearch multi-isearch gnus-fun gnus-mdrtn gnus-topic pop3
nndoc nnmbox nndraft utf-7 nnmh nnml nnfolder gnutls network-stream nsm
starttls nnir spam-report spam spam-stat gnus-uu yenc gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc
nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message format-spec rfc822
mml mml-sec mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus-load gnus
gnus-ems gnus-compat nnheader mail-utils movie mkv shr subr-x imdb dom
pvr debug debbugs-gnu easy-mmode derived debbugs soap-client mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode url-http tls url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap warnings
rng-xsd rng-dt rng-util xsd-regexp xml ido seq flyspell ispell benchmark
w3m browse-url doc-view dired image-mode timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb
w3m-ems wid-edit w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util
add-log mail-extr jka-compr cl finder-inf package epg-config
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cl-extra cconv eieio-core cl-macs gv gnus-util mm-util
help-fns help-mode easymenu cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib mail-prsvr
password-cache url-vars time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 764039 138605)
 (symbols 48 169072 44)
 (miscs 40 663 1614)
 (strings 32 221024 28216)
 (string-bytes 1 8167221)
 (vectors 16 41476)
 (vector-slots 8 1745292 199676)
 (floats 8 6933 1339)
 (intervals 56 38915 2069)
 (buffers 976 68)
 (heap 1024 109660 283437))

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no