Subject: 25.0.50; wrong-type-argument inserted-chars

From: Manuel Uberti <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 17:58:48 +0100

Hi,

I am tracking Emacs development, following the emacs-25 branch. Up until
commit `d75849e937af0ecbcdc7bf621aa9bcd43aa75df4` included, I could view
PDF files in Emacs without any issue.

I don't know which commit after that one caused this issue, but as of
now I cannot view any PDF file.

To get the error:

- emacs -Q
- C-x C-f <path-to-pdf-file>

If you follow this basic recipe, you'll get the error:
find-file-noselect-1: Wrong type argument: inserted-chars, 1579781.

Kind regards,
Manuel Uberti

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.5)
 of 2015-12-13
Repository revision: 09663d9b91803882508bd805581b95f8990eb441
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11604000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 8.2 (jessie)

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_GB.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_GB.utf8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_GB.utf8
  value of $LANG: en_GB.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  magit-wip-before-change-mode: t
  magit-wip-after-apply-mode: t
  magit-wip-after-save-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  company-statistics-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  imagex-auto-adjust-mode: t
  imagex-global-sticky-mode: t
  imagex-sticky-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  focus-autosave-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  highlight-symbol-nav-mode: t
  highlight-symbol-mode: t
  highlight-numbers-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  outline-minor-mode: t
  goto-address-prog-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  tdd-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  elisp-slime-nav-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  smart-mark-mode: t
  global-hungry-delete-mode: t
  hungry-delete-mode: t
  typo-global-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-aggressive-indent-mode: t
  aggressive-indent-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-adaptive-mode: t
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  global-hi-lock-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-strict-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent messages:
Wrote /home/manuel/org/films/films2015.org
Mark set
Re-applying formulas to full table...(line 309)
Re-applying formulas to 323 lines... done
Re-applying formulas... done
Re-applying formulas to full table...(line 307)
Re-applying formulas to 323 lines... done
Re-applying formulas... done
Saving file /home/manuel/org/films/films2015.org...
Wrote /home/manuel/org/films/films2015.org

Load-path shadows:
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20151212.1358/helm-multi-match hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20151213.17/helm-multi-match
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-mobile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-java hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-crypt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-archive hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-macro hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-comint hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-mhe hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-maxima hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-irc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-md hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-matlab hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-habit hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-agenda hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-beamer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-mouse hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-keys hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-makefile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-io hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-bibtex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-fortran hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-entities hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-shen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-feed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-R hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-colview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-plot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-haskell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-octave hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-footnote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-compat hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-id hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-macs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-indent hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-publish hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-protocol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-ascii hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-html hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-timer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-bbdb hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-clojure hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-faces hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-list hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-src hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-scheme hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-gnus hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-capture hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-css hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-screen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-info hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-ctags hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-docview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-datetree hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-rmail hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-eshell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-man hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-core hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-attach hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-w3m hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-ledger hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-version hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-scala hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-python hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-odt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-C hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-element hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-clock hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-install hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-tangle hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-js hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/company-statistics-0.2.2/.dir-locals hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail calc-vec calc-ext calc-menu
calc-aent calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs org-indent adaptive-wrap
org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view
org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m cap-words superword subword
clj-refactor hydra lv inflections smartparens-html sgml-mode edn peg
cider cider-debug cider-browse-ns cider-inspector cider-mode
cider-resolve cider-interaction arc-mode archive-mode cider-overlays
cider-test cider-stacktrace cider-repl cider-doc org-table
cider-grimoire cider-popup cider-eldoc multiple-cursors-core rect
paredit helm-command color-identifiers-mode smartparens-python python
color names autoload mm-archive gnutls network-stream nsm starttls
url-cache url-handlers epg magit-gh-pulls gh gh-users gh-issues gh-pulls
gh-repos gh-gist gh-oauth gh-api logito gh-cache pcache eieio-base
gh-auth gh-common gh-url url-http tls warnings url-auth url-gw
gh-profile linum character-fold misearch multi-isearch descr-text vc-mtn
vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs diff-hl-dired vc-git
copyright company-web-html mu-vers-control magit-rockstar magit-blame
magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode git-commit
log-edit message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-process
with-editor tramp-sh server magit-popup magit-mode magit-git
magit-section magit-utils mu-completion company-restclient restclient
know-your-http-well http-status-codes http-relations http-methods
http-headers sly-company company-auctex company-web web-completion-data
company-math math-symbol-lists company-quickhelp pos-tip
company-statistics company-files company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic
company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb
helm-company helm-elisp helm-eval edebug company helm-c-yasnippet
yasnippet mu-files image+ image-file pdf-occur tablist tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc
focus-autosave-mode find-dired recentf tree-widget mu-org ox-mediawiki s
ucs-normalize org-pdfview pdf-tools cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit
pdf-view jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util image-mode org-bullets
ox-reveal ox-pandoc ht ox-org ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp
ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs autoinsert disp-table highlight-symbol highlight-numbers
parent-mode rainbow-delimiters whitespace-cleanup-mode noutline outline
goto-addr mu-functions mu-bugs bug-reference mu-shells mu-project
mu-programming macrostep zencoding-mode cl sicp cmuscheme scheme
clojure-mode-extra-font-locking ert debug flycheck-clojure json map
cider-client cider-common cider-util clojure-mode imenu nrepl-client
queue cider-compat spinner flycheck-package lisp-mnt flycheck find-func
subr-x mu-utilities mu-net mu-latex auctex-latexmk tex-jp
smartparens-latex latex tex-style tex-buf tex dbus crm mu-languages
mu-search anzu mu-navigation elisp-slime-nav etags xref project winner
mu-editing smart-mark hungry-delete typo dubcaps-mode autorevert
filenotify saveplace aggressive-indent visual-fill-column delsel
undo-tree diff mu-helm helm-projectile projectile ibuf-ext ibuffer
helm-config helm-easymenu async-bytecomp async helm-mode helm-files
image-dired tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete
format-spec dired-x dired-aux ffap helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags
helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info bookmark pp helm-locate helm-grep
helm-regexp helm-plugin helm-external helm-net browse-url xml url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source gnus-util mm-util help-fns
mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap helm-utils helm-help
helm-types helm helm-source eieio-compat helm-multi-match helm-lib dired
mu-windows mu-buffers mu-highlight beacon seq whitespace hi-lock diff-hl
vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode paren mu-keybindings which-key
mu-pairs smartparens-config smartparens thingatpt mu-style cl-seq
smart-mode-line rich-minority page-break-lines solarized-light-theme
solarized edmacro kmacro rx grep compile comint ansi-color ring dash
use-package diminish bind-key easy-mmode finder-inf tex-site eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode cconv eieio-core
cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib advice org2blog-autoloads
sly-autoloads info package easymenu epg-config time-date mule-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 776035 63937)
 (symbols 48 78799 2)
 (miscs 40 646 1108)
 (strings 32 210063 48694)
 (string-bytes 1 5699550)
 (vectors 16 102196)
 (vector-slots 8 2328698 122787)
 (floats 8 1852 1741)
 (intervals 56 5039 611)
 (buffers 976 53)
 (heap 1024 75352 18317))

-- 
Manuel Uberti
<[email-masked]>

I prefer to use encrypted email.
GPG fingerprint: 8702 9F53 2466 A6B5 E3F4  6B44 4E57 A6C4 CAA4 8F62