Subject: bug#22145: 25.0.50; tramp and auto-revert tests hang on OS X

From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 11:09:02 +0100

John Wiegley <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi Michael,

Hi John,

> I've pulled in emacs-25 and rebuilt, but it's still running "tramp-tests.elc",
> and still hanging on them.
>
> Is there something else I should be doing?

We could increase debug level. But it might be more easy I'll debug myself.

>> But I have *no* chance to test and fix it on OSX. Could somebody grant me
>> access to such a machine, that I could test it in master?
>
> I could give you such access, can you please send me your SSH public key
> (preferably GPG-signed)?

My RSA and DSA keys are appended. This week, my daughter and my grandson
are visiting us, there isn't too much time left for hacking ...

I would investigate next week. Just tell me, when it is OK for you.

Best regards, Michael.