Subject: Re: bug#22145: 25.0.50; tramp and auto-revert tests hang on OS X

From: John Wiegley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2016 11:04:48 -0800

>>>>> Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

>> Pretty much identical behavior, except that it didn't even attempt to write a
>> zero byte log file:

> If you attach a debugger to emacs while it hangs, where do you find it
> lurking?

Oh hey, weird, this time it actually ran to completion:

Ran 42 tests, 37 results as expected, 3 unexpected, 2 skipped (2016-01-06 19:03:56+0000)
2 expected failures

3 unexpected results:
   FAILED  tramp-test32-utf8
   FAILED  tramp-test32-utf8-with-ls
   FAILED  tramp-test32-utf8-with-perl

2 skipped results:
  SKIPPED  tramp-test31-special-characters-with-stat
  SKIPPED  tramp-test32-utf8-with-stat

Looks like I'll have to try a bit harder to find out why it's hanging
sometimes. When that does happen, I'll attach to the process as you suggest,
Eli.

-- 
John Wiegley                  GPG fingerprint = 4710 CF98 AF9B 327B B80F
http://newartisans.com                          60E1 46C4 BD1A 7AC1 4BA2