Subject: guile-2.1.1 fails with error 134 in ice-9/psyntax-pp.go on cygwin x86_64

From: "Arnaud Gardelein" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 17:50:03 +0100

Platform: cygwin / x86_64
Attached config.log

Error message:
  BOOTSTRAP GUILEC ice-9/psyntax-pp.go
Uncaught exception:
Throw to key system-error with args ("load-thunk-from-memory" "~A"
("Invalid argument") (22))Threads explicit registering is not previously
enabled
/bin/sh: line 6: 42916 Aborted                 (core dumped)
GUILE_AUTO_COMPILE=0 ../meta/uninstalled-env guild compile
--target="x86_64-unknown-cygwin" -Wunbound-variable -Warity-mismatch
-Wformat -O1 -L "(...)/src/guile-2.1.1/module" -L
"(...)/src/guile-2.1.1/guile-readline" -o "ice-9/psyntax-pp.go"
"./../module/ice-9/psyntax-pp.scm"
Makefile:1892: recipe for target 'ice-9/psyntax-pp.go' failed
make[2]: *** [ice-9/psyntax-pp.go] Error 134
make[2]: Leaving directory '(...)/src/guile-2.1.1/bootstrap'
Makefile:1826: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '(...)/Documents/src/guile-2.1.1'
Makefile:1712 : la recette pour la cible « all » a échouée
make: *** [all] Erreur 2