Subject: bug#22136: [osx] core dump while building emacs-25

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 18:19:10 +0200

> From: Alex Dunn <[email-masked]>
> Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2015 20:20:44 -0800
> 
> 
> `make -C ../lisp update-subdirs` on the emacs-25 branch has been
> reliably causing a core dump the past two or three days.  Here are the
> build logs: https://gist.github.com/dunn/ff087e9b533d373ab10b#file-03-make-L568
> 
> It doesn’t cause the build to fail (except for when I made some changes
> to the source tree that I can’t reproduce; logs here if anyone’s
> interested: https://gist.github.com/dunn/43f10877f11c97ab28f0#file-03-make-L291) so
> I don’t know how serious an issue this is.  It occurs with -j1 and -j4,
> with Clang and with GCC 5.3.0.

Can you show the core dump itself, i.e. what command dumps core?
Also, a backtrace from GDB would be useful.  I looked at the data you
linked to, and I cannot see there any information about the crash
itself.

Thanks.