Subject: bug#22120: 25.1.50; segfault while running circe

From: Eric Hanchrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2015 20:19:11 +0000

I don't remember exactly what I did, but (since I'd seen this problem
before), I'd started emacs under gdb.  I was using the circe IRC client
via M-x circe RET.  I don't think I'd typed anything immediately before
emacs crashed.

In GNU Emacs 25.1.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu)
 of 2015-12-07
Repository revision: 6148555ee5a3d0139ae517803718b3e0357933c7
Configured using:
 'configure --enable-checking --enable-check-lisp-object-type
 --config-cache 'CFLAGS=-Og -g3''

Configured features:
SOUND NOTIFY LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message dired format-spec
rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail regexp-opt rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr mail-utils term/xterm xterm
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu
cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib cconv time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type tabulated-list
newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp
files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote inotify multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 120081 4220)
 (symbols 48 27737 0)
 (miscs 40 39 99)
 (strings 32 31794 4135)
 (string-bytes 1 568797)
 (vectors 16 9778)
 (vector-slots 8 383643 2601)
 (floats 8 126 564)
 (intervals 56 176 1)
 (buffers 976 11)
 (heap 1024 25898 831))