Subject: bug#22107: this-command-keys no longer returns prefix argument

From: Kaushal Modi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 14:08:49 +0000

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 10:02 AM Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Because that commit was reverted, see commit 0b7d6b0.
>
> AFAIR, Stefan thought that the current behavior is the correct one.
>

Found it (
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/commit/src/keyboard.c?h=emacs-25&id=0b7d6b026eb2cd69a90a9af41a4fca24389c5e47
),
thanks.

I don't have a strong opinion for/against this change. But the
documentation is out of sync and that needs to be fixed, right? C-h f
documentation for this-single-command-keys.

As it stands right now, is it safe to say that this-command-keys and
this-single-command-keys give the same output except that the former's
output is in string format and the latter's output is in vector format? If
so, it would be useful to reflect that info in the docstrings for those two
functions.
-- 

-- 
Kaushal Modi