Subject: 24.5; icalendar-import should strip windows newlines

From: Kevin Brubeck Unhammer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2015 10:16:11 +0100

Tried importing an .ics with `icalendar-import-buffer'. The file had the
Windows ^M newlines, no events were imported. Presumably, the function
should strip ^M's first (though note that the file itself is likely to
be chmod -w, e.g. if it was downloaded by Firefox and placed in /tmp).

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2015-09-17 on lgw01-52, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11702000
System Description:	Ubuntu 15.10

Configured using:
 `configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 --without-gconf --without-gsettings 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall'
 CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions
 -Wl,-z,relro''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: nn_NO.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: 
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  elisp-slime-nav-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-matchit-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  evil-leader-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  global-fasd-mode: t
  rich-minority-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-strict-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  cua-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-whitespace-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Converting iCalendar...done
nil
Auto-saving...
Saving file /tmp/bar.ics...
Buffer bar.ics does not end in newline.  Add one? (y or n) y
Wrote /tmp/bar.ics
Saving file /tmp/bar.ics...
Wrote /tmp/bar.ics
(No changes need to be saved)
Mark set

Load-path shadows:
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20151126.607/helm-multi-match hides /home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20151123.253/helm-multi-match
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/dix-0.1.0/dix hides /l/a/trunk/apertium-tools/dix
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/caml-20151009.845/caml-emacs hides /home/kiwibird/.opam/system/lib/toplevel/../../share/emacs/site-lisp/caml-emacs
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/caml-20151009.845/caml-help hides /home/kiwibird/.opam/system/lib/toplevel/../../share/emacs/site-lisp/caml-help
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/caml-20151009.845/caml-compat hides /home/kiwibird/.opam/system/lib/toplevel/../../share/emacs/site-lisp/caml-compat
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/caml-20151009.845/inf-caml hides /home/kiwibird/.opam/system/lib/toplevel/../../share/emacs/site-lisp/inf-caml
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/caml-20151009.845/caml-types hides /home/kiwibird/.opam/system/lib/toplevel/../../share/emacs/site-lisp/caml-types
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/caml-20151009.845/caml-font hides /home/kiwibird/.opam/system/lib/toplevel/../../share/emacs/site-lisp/caml-font
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/caml-20151009.845/caml-xemacs hides /home/kiwibird/.opam/system/lib/toplevel/../../share/emacs/site-lisp/caml-xemacs
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/caml-20151009.845/camldebug hides /home/kiwibird/.opam/system/lib/toplevel/../../share/emacs/site-lisp/camldebug
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/caml-20151009.845/caml hides /home/kiwibird/.opam/system/lib/toplevel/../../share/emacs/site-lisp/caml
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/caml-20151009.845/caml-hilit hides /home/kiwibird/.opam/system/lib/toplevel/../../share/emacs/site-lisp/caml-hilit
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20151013.327/w3m-cookie hides /home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/lisp/w3m-cookie
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/js2-highlight-vars-20150914.108/js2-highlight-vars hides /home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/lisp/js2-highlight-vars
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-element
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-table
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-src
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-id
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-info
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-list
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-version
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/kiwibird/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-install

Features:
(shadow sort bbdb-message footnote mail-extr gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum emacsbug edebug
cperl-mode-expansions cperl-mode icalendar ibuf-ext ibuffer org-table
rng-cmpct nxml-mode-expansions html-mode-expansions sgml-mode rng-nxml
rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph
nxml-enc xmltok ghci-script-mode view cal-iso tramp-cache glasses
cc-langs cc-mode-expansions cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-styles
cc-align linum magit-svn magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit magit-apply magit-wip
magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode magit-core magit-process
magit-popup magit-mode magit-git magit-section magit-utils git-commit
with-editor async-bytecomp async log-edit kbu-bbdb bbdb-anniv bbdb2erc
bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm bbdb bbdb-site timezone gnus-demon nntp gnus-group
gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-win nnoo gnus-int
gnus-range smtpmail sendmail gnus gnus-ems nnheader message rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
pcvs-util add-log vc vc-dispatcher browse-url ido-completing-read+
two-column iso-transl ffap avy hippie-exp misearch multi-isearch
warnings bookmark cal-move parse-time tabify org-capture org-agenda epg
sh-script smie executable org-clock disp-table org-rmail org-mhe org-irc
org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex
bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org-element avl-tree org-crypt
the-org-mode-expansions org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage
dframe tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver dired-x dired
haskell-doc inf-haskell shell haskell haskell-completions haskell-load
haskell-commands highlight-uses-mode haskell-modules haskell-sandbox
haskell-repl haskell-debug haskell-interactive-mode
haskell-presentation-mode haskell-font-lock haskell-collapse
haskell-navigate-imports haskell-compile haskell-process haskell-session
haskell-cabal haskell-utils haskell-hoogle haskell-decl-scan imenu
flycheck find-func subr-x seq auto-complete hindent haskell-mode
haskell-indentation haskell-string haskell-sort-imports haskell-lexeme
haskell-align-imports haskell-compat haskell-complete-module noutline
outline easy-mmode flymake compile dabbrev haskell-customize
sauron-elfeed sauron-identica sauron-jabber sauron-twittering
sauron-notifications notifications sauron-org sauron-dbus dbus xml
sauron-erc erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks
erc-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color erc-track erc-match erc-button
erc-fill erc-stamp erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat
format-spec pp sauron eldoc elisp-slime-nav company-files
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-capf company-cmake
company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim company-css
company-nxml company-bbdb evil-surround evil-matchit
smart-mode-line-respectful-theme smart-mode-line mule-util monokai-theme
ace-jump-mode-autoloads auto-complete-auctex-autoloads
bbdb2erc-autoloads tex-site company-ycmd rx ycmd ycmd-request-deferred
ycmd-request url-http tls url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums url-gw mail-utils url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse
auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra cconv
eieio-core gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap
etags popup json hmac-def f s ucs-normalize deferred company-template
company pcase cc-cmds cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ddg-autoloads
diminish-autoloads dix-autoloads evil-leader evil evil-integration
undo-tree diff evil-maps evil-commands evil-command-window evil-types
evil-search evil-ex evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core
evil-common windmove rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring fasd grizzl
find-file-in-repository git-gutter-fringe+-autoloads
fringe-helper-autoloads go-mode-autoloads goto-chg-autoloads
helm-git-grep-autoloads helm-prosjekt-autoloads htmlize-autoloads
epc-autoloads ctable-autoloads concurrent-autoloads legalese-autoloads
minimap-autoloads nose-autoloads paredit-autoloads
python-environment-autoloads request-autoloads rich-minority
smartparens-haskell smartparens edmacro kmacro dash tea-time-autoloads
wgrep-autoloads wiki-summary-autoloads info ycmd-next-error pulse
package epg-config kbu-dix kbu-org solar cal-dst holidays hol-loaddefs
vc-git appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs pabbrev time quail help-mode
recentf tree-widget wid-edit ido server saveplace delsel expand-region
text-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions thingatpt expand-region-core
cl-macs expand-region-custom cua-base cal-menu easymenu calendar
cal-loaddefs calendar-norway advice help-fns midnight time-date paren
whitespace kbu-selector cl gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1388772 142774)
 (symbols 48 72300 0)
 (miscs 40 6351 6777)
 (strings 32 415041 36536)
 (string-bytes 1 7259371)
 (vectors 16 100487)
 (vector-slots 8 2306453 253014)
 (floats 8 964 4493)
 (intervals 56 51116 11908)
 (buffers 960 108)
 (heap 1024 107048 12941))
<#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign>

-- 
Kevin Brubeck Unhammer

GPG: 0x766AC60C