Subject: bug#22083: 25.0.50; hg: adding tag enhances the rev, modeline does not reflect

From: Uwe Brauer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2015 13:51:45 +0000

Hi

I tried out the following with emacs -Q:

A file under hg control, is edited with emacs.

comand line

$ hg commit -m "test"
$ hg log
changeset:   30:55cc5149f4b6

Closing  and reopening the buffer the modline reflects  HG-30

Now a tag will be added.
comand line

$ hg tag -r 30 v8
$ hg log
changeset:   31:694be5274c9f
tag:         tip

changeset:   30:55cc5149f4b6
tag:         v8

Closing  and reopening the buffer the modline reflects  HG-30

Instead of HG-31.

Can anybody confirm this, bug or feature?

Thanks

Uwe Brauer 

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1)
 of 2015-11-08
Repository revision: ea88d874a4f3ecbfdb5fa79dcb3ea90927cebec2
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10706000
System Description:	Ubuntu 10.04.4 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/opt/emacs25'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GPM DBUS NOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS
LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK2 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  better-registers: t
  anything-dired-mode: Enable anything completion in Dired functions.
Bindings affected are C, R, S, H.
This is deprecated for Emacs24+ users, use `ac-mode' instead.
  recentf-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent messages:
nnimap read 147k from imap.gmail.com
nnimap read 171k from imap.gmail.com
nnimap read 186k from imap.gmail.com
nnimap read 197k from imap.gmail.com
nnimap read 202k from imap.gmail.com
nnimap read 209k from imap.gmail.com
nnimap read 220k from imap.gmail.com
Reading active file from archive via nnml...done
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done

Load-path shadows:
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/vm-8.2.0b/lisp/vm-pcrisis hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/vm-pcrisis
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/texmathp hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/texmathp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/remember-2.0/remember hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/remember
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/matlab-emacs/matlab-publish hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/matlab-publish
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/hashcash hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/hashcash
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/personal-lisp/extra hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/extra
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/babel hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/babel
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/org-addons hides /home/oub/emacs/init/org-addons
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20151126.607/helm-multi-match hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20151123.253/helm-multi-match
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-texinfo hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-texinfo
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-publish hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-publish
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-org hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-org
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-odt hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-odt
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-md hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-md
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-man hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-man
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-latex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-latex
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-icalendar hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-icalendar
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-html hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-html
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-beamer hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-beamer
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-ascii hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-ascii
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-w3m hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-w3m
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-version hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-version
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-timer hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-timer
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-table hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-table
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-src hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-src
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-rmail hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-rmail
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-protocol hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-protocol
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-plot hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-plot
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-pcomplete hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-pcomplete
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-mouse hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-mouse
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-mobile hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-mobile
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-mhe hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-mhe
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-macs hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-macs
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-macro hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-macro
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-loaddefs hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-loaddefs
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-list hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-list
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-irc hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-irc
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-install hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-install
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-inlinetask hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-inlinetask
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-info hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-info
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-indent hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-indent
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-id hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-id
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-habit hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-habit
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-gnus hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-gnus
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-footnote hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-footnote
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-feed hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-feed
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-faces hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-faces
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-eshell hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-eshell
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-entities hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-entities
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-element hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-element
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-docview hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-docview
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-datetree hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-datetree
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-ctags hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-ctags
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-crypt hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-crypt
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-compat hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-compat
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-colview hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-colview
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-clock hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-clock
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-capture hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-capture
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-bibtex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-bibtex
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-bbdb hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-bbdb
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-attach hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-attach
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-archive hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-archive
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-agenda hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-agenda
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-tangle hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-tangle
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-table hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-table
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-sqlite hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-sqlite
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-sql hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-sql
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-shen hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-shen
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-shell hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-shell
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-sed hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-sed
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-screen hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-screen
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-scheme hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-scheme
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-scala hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-scala
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-sass hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-sass
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ruby hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-ruby
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ref hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-ref
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-python hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-python
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-processing hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-processing
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-plantuml hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-plantuml
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-picolisp hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-picolisp
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-perl hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-perl
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-org hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-org
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-octave hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-octave
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ocaml hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-ocaml
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-mscgen hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-mscgen
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-maxima hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-maxima
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-matlab hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-matlab
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-makefile hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-makefile
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-lob hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-lob
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-lisp hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-lisp
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-lilypond hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-lilypond
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ledger hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-ledger
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-latex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-latex
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-keys hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-keys
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-js hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-js
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-java hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-java
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-io hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-io
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-haskell hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-haskell
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-groovy hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-groovy
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-gnuplot hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-gnuplot
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-fortran hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-fortran
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-forth hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-forth
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-exp hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-exp
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-eval hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-eval
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ebnf hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-ebnf
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-dot hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-dot
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ditaa hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-ditaa
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-css hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-css
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-core hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-core
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-coq hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-coq
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-comint hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-comint
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-clojure hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-clojure
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-calc hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-calc
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-awk hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-awk
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-asymptote hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-asymptote
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-abc hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-abc
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-R hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-R
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-J hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-J
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-C hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-C
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/password-cache hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/password-cache
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/md4 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/md4
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/json hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/json
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/hex-util hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/hex-util
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/format-spec hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/format-spec
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/color hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/color
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/autorevert hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/autorevert
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/abbrev hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/abbrev
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/remember-2.0/remember hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/textmodes/remember
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/personal-lisp/refill hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/textmodes/refill
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/dns-mode hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/bibtex hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/textmodes/bibtex
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-texinfo hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-publish hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-org hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-odt hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-md hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-man hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-latex hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-icalendar hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-html hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-beamer hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-ascii hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-w3m hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-version hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-timer hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-table hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-src hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-rmail hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-protocol hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-plot hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-pcomplete hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-mouse hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-mobile hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-mhe hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-macs hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-macro hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-loaddefs hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-list hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-irc hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-install hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-inlinetask hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-info hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-indent hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-id hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-habit hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-gnus hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-footnote hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-feed hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-faces hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-eshell hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-entities hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-element hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-docview hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-datetree hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-ctags hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-crypt hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-compat hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-colview hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-clock hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-capture hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-bibtex hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-bbdb hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-attach hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-archive hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-agenda hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-tangle hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-table hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-sqlite hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-sql hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-shen hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-screen hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-scheme hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-scala hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-sass hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ruby hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ref hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-python hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-plantuml hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-picolisp hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-perl hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-org hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-octave hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ocaml hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-mscgen hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-maxima hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-matlab hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-makefile hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-lob hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-lisp hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-lilypond hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ledger hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-latex hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-keys hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-js hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-java hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-io hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-haskell hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-gnuplot hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-fortran hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-exp hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-eval hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-emacs-lisp hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-dot hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ditaa hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-css hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-core hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-comint hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-clojure hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-calc hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-awk hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-asymptote hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-R hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-C hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/tls hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tls
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/sasl hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/sasl-digest hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/sasl-cram hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/rfc2104 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/rfc2104
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/quickurl hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/quickurl
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/ntlm hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/netrc hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/netrc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/hmac-def hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/dns hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/dns
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/dig hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/dig
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/uudecode hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/mail/uudecode
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/smtpmail hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/mail/smtpmail
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/hashcash hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/mail/hashcash
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/feedmail hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/mail/feedmail
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/binhex hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/mail/binhex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/hebrew hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/language/hebrew
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/iso-cvt hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/international/iso-cvt
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/yenc hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/yenc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/utf7 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/utf7
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/starttls hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/starttls
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/spam hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/spam-wash hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/spam-stat hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/spam-report hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/smime hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/smiley hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/smiley
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/sieve hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/sieve
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/sieve-mode hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/sieve-manage hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/score-mode hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/rtree hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/rtree
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/rfc2231 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/rfc2047 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/rfc2045 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/rfc1843 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/registry hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/registry
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/qp hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/qp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/pop3 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/pop3
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/plstore hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/plstore
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnweb hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnvirtual hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nntp hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nntp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnspool hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnrss hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnregistry hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnoo hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnnil hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnml hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnml
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnmh hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnmbox hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnmairix hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnmaildir hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnmail hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnir hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnir
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnimap hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnheader hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nngateway hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnfolder hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nneething hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nneething
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nndraft hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nndoc hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nndir hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndir
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nndiary hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnbabyl hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnagent hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mml2015 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mml1991 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mml hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mml-smime hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mml-sec hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-view hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-uu hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-util hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-url hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-partial hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-extern hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-encode hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-decode hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-bodies hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-archive hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/messcompat hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/message hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/message
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mailcap hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mail-source hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mail-parse hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/ietf-drums hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/html2text hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/html2text
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gssapi hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gravatar hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-win hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-vm hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-uu hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-util hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-undo hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-topic hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-sync hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-sum hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-start hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-spec hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-score hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-salt hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-registry hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-range hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-picon hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-msg hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-ml hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-mh hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-logic hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-kill hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-int hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-icalendar hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-icalendar
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-html hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-group hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-fun hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-ems hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-eform hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-dup hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-draft hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-dired hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-diary hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-demon hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-delay hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-cus hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-cloud hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cloud
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-cite hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-cache hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-async hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-art hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-agent hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gmm-utils hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/flow-fill hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/ecomplete hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/deuglify hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/compface hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/compface
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/canlock hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/canlock
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/auth-source hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/personal-lisp/lisp hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/lisp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/time-date hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/calendar/time-date
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/parse-time hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/longlines hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/obsolete/longlines

Features:
(shadow sort hashcash flyspell ispell auto-capitalize footnote emacsbug
gnus-topic utf-7 nndraft nnmh gnutls network-stream nsm starttls
bbdb-gnus bbdb-snarf mail-extr nnnil gnus-load math-symbols helm
helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib robin reftex-sel reftex-cite
bibretrieve time iso-acc iso-cvt ref-master my-hg-commit
auto-insert-tkld date addl dired-tar all iso-cleanupmath vc-change-login
backup-each-save vc-ensure-checkin my-vc-addons vc vc-dispatcher
latex-wcount dob-words latexdiff daily-journal gnus-dired matlab-addons
matlab-publish matlab gud tempo matlab_init cus-edit cus-start cus-load
matlab-boxquote my-refill-msg my-sc-addons gnus-encrypt org_init
better-registers list-register query-replace-region ediff-addons
re-builder anything-config edmacro kmacro rx anything-match-plugin grep
tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver dired-x dired-aux dired ffap
thingatpt anything extview pandoc anti-niqqud sigadapt sendmail
bbdbadapt-sc texify-article TeX-escape-region supercite regi
bbdbciteadpt filladapt-pat filladapt next-longline recentf tree-widget
my-addons extra sp-eng-ger-fr-minor folding-isearch folding gnus-init
nnmairix nnml gnus-html browse-url url-cache bbdbadapt-top-posting
gnus-diary nndiary nnrss xml mm-url gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score
score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime dig nntp gnus-cache nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls utf7 netrc parse-time gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win gnus gnus-ems gnus-compat url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio-compat password-cache url-vars wid-edit nnoo
nnheader gnus-util mail-utils pgp-mime-attach-key my-smiley
gnus-move-display-attachment epa-file epa derived epg boxquote rect
icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util help-fns
mail-prsvr mailcap bbdb-init bbdb-autoloads bbdbadapt-ispell
bbdbadapt-gcc bbdbadapt-encrypt my-bbdb-addons remember-bbdb bbdb-com
warnings mailabbrev bbdb timezone org-remember org-datetree remember
org-neu org-mime cl org-addons org-table ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs format-spec
org-install emacs_keys my-hebrew-init toggle my-mark quail my-latex-env
my-auctex-init reftex reftex-vars latex-keys my-fill-latex-sentence
advice preview-latex tex-site auto-loads my-change-prettify-list
tex-mode compile shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring
flyspell-abbrev-multilang iv-sp-am-br-ger-fr-minor finder-inf eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode cconv eieio-core
cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib info package easymenu epg-config
time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 658170 81025)
 (symbols 24 88347 0)
 (miscs 20 131 414)
 (strings 16 211127 58639)
 (string-bytes 1 5523154)
 (vectors 8 52604)
 (vector-slots 4 1003974 21946)
 (floats 8 583 194)
 (intervals 28 1036 0)
 (buffers 520 21)
 (heap 1024 52061 1412))