Subject: bug#12511: closed (Re: bug#22081: 24.5; netrc.el fails parsing authinfo items spread over multiple lines)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2015 14:07:03 +0000

Your bug report

#22081: 24.1; parse-netrc does not properly handle newlines

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
22081: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=22081
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#22081: 24.5; netrc.el fails parsing authinfo items spread over multiple lines
From: Ted Zlatanov <[email-masked]>
To: Andy Moreton <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2015 09:06:33 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On Tue, 08 Dec 2015 09:35:22 +0000 Andy Moreton <[email-masked]> wrote: 

AM> On Mon 07 Dec 2015, Ted Zlatanov wrote:

>> Without a quoting standard, it's not clear whether strings inside quotes
>> can be multiline and whether the newline itself can be escaped.

AM> The original spec is archaic - there is no quoting standard, only tokens
AM> separated by whitespace. As such, a quote is simply another character.

Right, and therefore we can't support the original spec as long as we
also support the more important single-quoting and double-quoting of strings.

I'm closing this without prejudice because I think we've stated our
positions clearly and it's not a bug, but if you or anyone else want to
propose a patch that can support multiline or the other keywords without
breaking the current functionality, we can reopen.

I would also welcome patches to remove the netrc.el usage.

Thanks
Ted

Subject: 24.1; parse-netrc does not properly handle newlines
From: Erik Hetzner <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 21:26:16 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi all,

As near as I can tell, this is a properly formatted ~/.netrc file (see
the netrc man page included in the ftp package in Ubuntu, for
instance, which says that tokens can be separated by newlines):

  machine localhost
    login egh
    password XXXXX

However, the function netrc-parse does not return a proper parse of
this file; it returns:

  ((("machine" . "localhost")) (("login" . "egh")) (("password" . "XXXXX")))

not:

  ((("machine" . "localhost") ("login" . "egh") ("password" . "XXXXX")))

Let me know if more information is needed. Thank you!

best, Erik Hetzner

In GNU Emacs 24.1.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.10)
 of 2012-07-17 on lawrencium, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11103000
Configured using:
 `configure '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu' '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu'
 '--prefix=/usr' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib'
 '--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--infodir=/usr/share/info'
 '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--with-pop=yes'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu' '--with-x=yes'
 '--with-x-toolkit=gtk' '--with-toolkit-scroll-bars'
 'build_alias=x86_64-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wall -O2 -Wall
 -O2' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro -g -g'
 'CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Summary

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  iswitchb-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
...

Recent messages:
...

Load-path shadows:
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/.dir-locals
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/.dir-locals
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/ssl hides /home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/ssl
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/wl-complete hides /home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-complete
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/wl-mailto hides /home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-mailto
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/im-wl hides /home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/im-wl
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/bbdb-wl hides /home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/bbdb-wl
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/wl-addrbook hides /home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-addrbook
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/mel-u hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/mel-u
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/qmtp hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/qmtp
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/mel-q-ccl hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/mel-q-ccl
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/md5 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/md5
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/mel-q hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/mel-q
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/mel hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/mel
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/mime-parse hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/mime-parse
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/md4
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hex-util
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/mel-g hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/mel-g
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/mime hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/mime
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/mmgeneric hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/mmgeneric
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/eword-decode hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/eword-decode
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/mel-b-ccl hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/mel-b-ccl
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/luna hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/luna
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/mmcooked hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/mmcooked
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/eword-encode hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/eword-encode
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/std11 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/std11
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/mime-def hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/mime-def
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sha1-el hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sha1-el
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-sha1 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hmac-sha1
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sha1 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sha1
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/mmbuffer hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/mmbuffer
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/lunit hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/lunit
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/smtp hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/smtp
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/mmexternal hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/mmexternal
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/mel-b-el hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/mel-b-el
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-scram hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-scram
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/ntlm
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/mime-conf hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/mime-conf
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/htmlize
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/pcustom hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/pcustom
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/product hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/product
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/poe hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/poe
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/pccl hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/pccl
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/apel/path-util hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/path-util
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/apel/calist hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/calist
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/pym hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/pym
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/static hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/static
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/apel/alist hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/alist
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/mule-caesar hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/mule-caesar
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/mcharset hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/mcharset
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/pces-e20 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/pces-e20
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/emu hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/emu
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/pces hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/pces
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/apel/filename hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/filename
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/poem-e20 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/poem-e20
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/pccl-20 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/pccl-20
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/broken hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/broken
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/poem-e20_3 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/poem-e20_3
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/poem hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/poem
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/inv-23 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/inv-23
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/invisible hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/invisible
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/apel-ver hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/apel-ver
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/apel/install hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/install
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/pces-20 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/pces-20
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/richtext hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/richtext
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/mcs-e20 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/mcs-e20
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/mcs-20 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/mcs-20
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/md4
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/hex-util
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-caldav/url-dav hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/url/url-dav
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-info
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-odt
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-html
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-lparse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-lparse
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/sasl
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/smime hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-page hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-page
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-services hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-services
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-match hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-match
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-menu
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-xdcc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-xdcc
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-fill hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-fill
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-stamp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-stamp
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-truncate hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-truncate
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-replace hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-replace
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-imenu
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-track hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-track
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-autoaway hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-autoaway
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-button hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-button
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-compat
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-lang hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-lang
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-sound hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-sound
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-spelling hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-spelling
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-ibuffer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-ibuffer
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-ezbounce hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-ezbounce
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-goodies hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-capab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-capab
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-netsplit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-netsplit
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-list
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-ring
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-identd hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-identd
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-networks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-networks
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-notify hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-notify
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-speedbar
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-join hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-join
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-backend hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-backend
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-log hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-log
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-pcomplete
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-dcc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-dcc
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-hecomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/obsolete/erc-hecomplete

Features:
(shadow pgg-gpg pgg speck emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode gmm-utils mailheader modb-legacy
wl-fldmgr multi-isearch w3m-cookie w3m-form w3m-symbol mule-util
mel-q-ccl pccl pccl-20 elmo-internal network-stream starttls tls
gnutls elmo-nntp elmo-filter elmo-imap4 time-stamp modb-standard
elmo-maildir wl-mime mime-edit pgg-parse signature org ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob org-compat org-macs ob-eval find-func
octet filladapt w3m browse-url w3m-hist w3m-e23 w3m-ccl ccl w3m-fsf
w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util mime-w3m bbdb-wl bbdb-hooks
mail-parse rfc2231 bbdb-com warnings mailabbrev bbdb mime-setup
mail-mime-setup semi-setup mime-pgp pgg-def mime-play filename
mime-image wl-demo wl-draft eword-encode wl-template sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums elmo-net elmo-cache elmo-map elmo-dop wl-news
wl-address wl-thread wl-action wl-summary ps-print ps-def lpr
wl-refile wl-message elmo-mime mmelmo-buffer mmelmo-imap mime-view
mime-conf calist semi-def mmimap mime-parse mmbuffer mmgeneric
wl-highlight elmo-multi wl-folder wl wl-e21 wl-util elmo-flag
elmo-localdir wl-vars epg-config wl-version elmo elmo-signal
elmo-msgdb modb modb-generic modb-entity mime elmo-util emu invisible
inv-23 poem poem-e20 poem-e20_3 utf7 eword-decode mel mime-def alist
std11 mcharset mcs-20 mcs-e20 pces pces-e20 pces-20 broken pcustom
elmo-date timezone elmo-vars path-util poe elmo-version pym static
apel-ver product luna erc-autoloads info ido windmove tramp
tramp-compat shell pcomplete advice advice-preload tramp-loaddefs
icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs quail naquadah-theme iswitchb
which-func imenu .loaddefs org-install notify dbus monky bindat
org-google-weather solar cal-dst cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
format-spec google-weather xml url-cache ensime ensime-ui
ensime-semantic-highlight ensime-doc ensime-scalex url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-util
url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt assoc password-cache url-vars
mailcap json ensime-search ensime-undo ensime-refactor ensime-builder
ensime-debug derived ensime-inf ensime-sbt ensime-comint-utils compile
ensime-auto-complete ensime-config auto-complete popup edmacro kmacro
hideshow comint ansi-color ring thingatpt scala-mode-auto
jabber-autoloads bookmark+ bookmark+-key dired-x bookmark+-1
bookmark+-bmu bookmark+-lit bookmark async el-get el-get-autoloads
el-get-list-packages el-get-notify help-mode easymenu view
el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-status pp el-get-recipes
el-get-byte-compile el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn
el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip
el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki
el-get-http el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa
package tabulated-list el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew
el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get el-get-custom el-get-core autoload
help-fns bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp cl dired regexp-opt gnus
gnus-ems nnheader gnus-util mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit
cus-start cus-load w3m-load emacs-goodies-el emacs-goodies-custom
emacs-goodies-loaddefs easy-mmode bbdb-autoloads time-date tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)
Sent from my free software system <http://fsf.org/>.