Subject: 24.5; [EWW] eww handle link anchor not correctly

From: 刘李进 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 23:54:52 +0800

Hello, 

I found that the eww seems handle link anchor not correctly. Reproduce
step:

1. download the html file in attachment (comes from dash lua5.1 docset).
2. eww open the link: file:///path-to/file#//apple_ref/func/string%2Esub
3. eww cannot navigate to the correct position.
4. open the same link in chrome/safari, works fine.

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin14.3.0, NS apple-appkit-1347.57)
of 2015-06-12 on LJMBP.local
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1404
Configured using:
`configure --prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5
--enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
--infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/info/emacs --without-dbus
--with-gnutls --with-ns --disable-ns-self-contained'

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: eww

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  fci-mode: t
  global-fci-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  global-linum-mode: t
  linum-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  window-numbering-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Quit
Making completion list...
Quit [2 times]
Mark set [3 times]
Saving file /Users/lj/code/h2-lua/1.html...
Wrote /Users/lj/code/h2-lua/1.html
Mark activated
Mark set
file:///Users/lj/Library/Application%20Support/Dash/DocSets/Lua.docset/Contents/Resources/Documents/www.lua.org/manual/5.1/manual.html#//apple_ref/func/string%2Esub
user-error: End of history; no default available [3 times]

Load-path shadows:
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20151017.2335/helm-multi-match hides /Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20151017.2049/helm-multi-match
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20150730.629/md4 hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/md4
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20150730.629/hex-util hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/hex-util
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-publish hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-odt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-md hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-man hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-latex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-html hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-w3m hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-version hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-timer hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-src hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-rmail hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-protocol hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-plot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-mouse hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-mobile hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-mhe hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-macs hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-macro hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-list hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-irc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-install hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-info hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-indent hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-id hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-habit hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-gnus hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-footnote hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-feed hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-faces hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-eshell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-entities hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-element hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-docview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-datetree hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-ctags hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-crypt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-compat hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-colview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-clock hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-capture hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-attach hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-archive hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-agenda hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-sql hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-shen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-screen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-scala hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-sass hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-ref hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-R hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-python hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-perl hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-octave hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-lob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-latex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-keys hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-js hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-java hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-io hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-exp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-eval hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-dot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-css hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-core hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-comint hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-calc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-C hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-awk hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20150730.629/sasl hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20150730.629/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20150730.629/sasl-digest hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20150730.629/sasl-cram hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20150730.629/ntlm hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/ntlm
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20150730.629/hmac-md5 hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/Users/lj/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20150730.629/hmac-def hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/hmac-def

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail view html-mode-expansions
sgml-mode misearch multi-isearch url-file url-dired eww mm-url gnus
gnus-ems nnheader shr helm-dash json vc-git flymake-lua lua-mode
lisp-mnt winner mm-archive message rfc822 mml mml-sec mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode gnutls mail-utils
network-stream starttls url-http tls mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums url-gw url-cache url-auth url-handlers finder-inf smex
flycheck find-func help-mode subr-x dash flymake imenu helm-git-grep
helm-files rx image-dired tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver
shell pcomplete format-spec dired-x dired-aux ffap helm-buffers
helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info bookmark
pp helm-locate helm-external helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse auth-source gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache url-vars mailcap helm-types helm-swoop helm-grep
helm-regexp helm-plugin helm-utils compile comint ansi-color ring
helm-help helm helm-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
cconv eieio-core helm-multi-match helm-lib dired jumplist disp-table
fill-column-indicator easy-mmode init-local auto-complete popup
cus-start cus-load cl-macs edmacro kmacro expand-region
text-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions thingatpt expand-region-core
expand-region-custom linum hl-line smart-mode-line advice help-fns
mule-util rich-minority window-numbering paren undo-tree diff
zenburn-theme ido deft wid-edit cl gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib info easymenu
package epg-config time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process cocoa ns
multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 452901 70609)
(symbols 48 39396 0)
(miscs 40 1985 2076)
(strings 32 105823 9280)
(string-bytes 1 4496095)
(vectors 16 38713)
(vector-slots 8 1440522 173688)
(floats 8 199 658)
(intervals 56 175664 523)
(buffers 960 24))