Subject: Re: Please help me, Emacs crashing randomly (stack trace attached, compiled with debugging flags enabled)

From: abelardojarab <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 13:45:44 -0700 (MST)

I attach more info just got crash a few minutes ago:

Process:               Emacs [43609]
Path:                  /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
Identifier:            org.gnu.Emacs
Version:               24.5 (1.1)
Code Type:             X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process:        ??? [1]
Responsible:           Emacs [43609]
User ID:               501

Date/Time:             2015-11-29 12:03:36.044 -0800
OS Version:            Mac OS X 10.11.1 (15B42)
Report Version:        11
Anonymous UUID:        0E57787B-D9E0-1EE0-3013-AC5178282247

Sleep/Wake UUID:       D851BE35-2FBB-44BA-A84C-ED5188C0B84D

Time Awake Since Boot: 1900000 seconds

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Crashed Thread:        0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:        EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes:       0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000
Exception Note:        EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Application Specific Information:
abort() called
*** error for object 0x10e6280e0: pointer being freed was not allocated

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x00007fff9ca48ada __kill + 10
1   org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001000bb8b4
terminate_due_to_signal + 148
2   org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001000da2c6
deliver_fatal_thread_signal + 134
3   libsystem_platform.dylib      	0x00007fff8cc7f52a _sigtramp + 26
4   ???                           	0x4000000000000000 0 +
4611686018427387904
5   libsystem_c.dylib             	0x00007fff8ff2937b abort + 129
6   libsystem_malloc.dylib        	0x00007fff9fb8f051 free + 425
7   org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010011f7f6 Fgarbage_collect +
5046
8   org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100138be9 eval_sub + 297
9   org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010013af3a
internal_lisp_condition_case + 554
10  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100176195 exec_byte_code + 6053
11  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010013c859 Ffuncall + 649
12  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010013c2df Fapply + 159
13  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010013c900 Ffuncall + 816
14  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010017530b exec_byte_code + 2331
15  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010013c859 Ffuncall + 649
16  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010013b521
internal_condition_case_n + 273
17  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100020a40 safe__call + 288
18  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100020b4c safe__call1 + 156
19  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010002643d redisplay_internal +
3117
20  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100028bde
redisplay_preserve_echo_area + 46
21  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001000c4dc1
detect_input_pending_run_timers + 177
22  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010017dc43
wait_reading_process_output + 2451
23  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001000c5c14
read_decoded_event_from_main_queue + 2372
24  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001000c416b read_char + 5771
25  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001000c08a3 read_key_sequence +
1859
26  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001000bf1b0
__command_loop_1_block_invoke + 640
27  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001001c63cf mac_autorelease_loop +
47
28  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001000bee71 command_loop_1 + 785
29  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010013b1bb
internal_condition_case + 251
30  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001001c63cf mac_autorelease_loop +
47
31  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001000d0310 command_loop_2 + 16
32  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010013ab53 internal_catch + 243
33  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001000be12b recursive_edit_1 + 219
34  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001000be2dc Frecursive_edit + 236
35  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001000bd2f0 main + 6128
36  libdyld.dylib                 	0x00007fff8d9f05ad start + 1

Thread 1:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x00007fff9ca4a0a2 kevent_qos + 10
1   libdispatch.dylib             	0x00007fff9bfac11d _dispatch_mgr_invoke +
216
2   libdispatch.dylib             	0x00007fff9bfabd85 _dispatch_mgr_thread +
52

Thread 2:: com.apple.NSEventThread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x00007fff9ca43c96 mach_msg_trap + 10
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x00007fff9ca430d7 mach_msg + 55
2   com.apple.CoreFoundation      	0x00007fff9abdb2b4
__CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 212
3   com.apple.CoreFoundation      	0x00007fff9abda77c __CFRunLoopRun + 1356
4   com.apple.CoreFoundation      	0x00007fff9abd9fc8 CFRunLoopRunSpecific +
296
5   com.apple.AppKit              	0x00007fff9d964d49 _NSEventThread + 149
6   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x00007fff9ba6d9b1 _pthread_body + 131
7   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x00007fff9ba6d92e _pthread_start + 168
8   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x00007fff9ba6b385 thread_start + 13

Thread 3:: CVDisplayLink
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x00007fff9ca48f5e __psynch_cvwait + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x00007fff9ba6e73d _pthread_cond_wait +
767
2   com.apple.CoreVideo           	0x00007fff90bc9f76
CVDisplayLink::runIOThread() + 676
3   com.apple.CoreVideo           	0x00007fff90bc99a9 startIOThread(void*) +
147
4   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x00007fff9ba6d9b1 _pthread_body + 131
5   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x00007fff9ba6d92e _pthread_start + 168
6   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x00007fff9ba6b385 thread_start + 13

Thread 4:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x00007fff9ca4978a __workq_kernreturn +
10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x00007fff9ba6d58c _pthread_wqthread +
1283
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x00007fff9ba6b375 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 5:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x00007fff9ca4978a __workq_kernreturn +
10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x00007fff9ba6d58c _pthread_wqthread +
1283
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x00007fff9ba6b375 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 6:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x00007fff9ca4978a __workq_kernreturn +
10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x00007fff9ba6d58c _pthread_wqthread +
1283
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x00007fff9ba6b375 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 7:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x00007fff9ca4978a __workq_kernreturn +
10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x00007fff9ba6d58c _pthread_wqthread +
1283
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x00007fff9ba6b375 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 8:

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit):
  rax: 0x0000000000000000  rbx: 0x0000000000000006  rcx: 0x00007fff5fbfb278 
rdx: 0x0000000000000000
  rdi: 0x000000000000aa59  rsi: 0x0000000000000006  rbp: 0x00007fff5fbfb2a0 
rsp: 0x00007fff5fbfb278
   r8: 0x0000000000000006   r9: 0x00007fff8ff54aab  r10: 0x0000000000000000 
r11: 0x0000000000000202
  r12: 0x00000001006a8000  r13: 0x0000000000000006  r14: 0x0000000000000028 
r15: 0x0000000000000020
  rip: 0x00007fff9ca48ada  rfl: 0x0000000000000202  cr2: 0x000000010066efc3
  
Logical CPU:     0
Error Code:      0x02000025
Trap Number:     133

Binary Images:
       0x100000000 -        0x100233ff7 +org.gnu.Emacs (24.5 - 1.1)
<35F8C19F-57F6-3CD6-9B9F-874B8F6D7434>
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
       0x10178c000 -        0x1017a1ff3  libCGInterfaces.dylib (317.8)
<92EA55E8-A12D-3AFC-ADE3-F5AB6B80E638>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCGInterfaces.dylib
       0x1017f9000 -        0x1017f9fe7 +cl_kernels (???)
<40E5BC98-87C7-463C-96F4-BA8326046B1D> cl_kernels
       0x108df6000 -        0x108df9ff7 +net.culater.SIMBL.osax (0.9.9 -
0.9.9) <F0F26DED-2BF8-C0BF-8D26-30D50D989095>
/Library/ScriptingAdditions/SIMBL.osax/Contents/MacOS/SIMBL
       0x108f00000 -        0x108f1fff7 +net.infinite-labs.Afloat (2.4 -
2.4) <C567B4D0-9FBA-3032-AA08-7E3A87ABDB95> /Users/USER/Library/Application
Support/SIMBL/*/Afloat.bundle/Contents/MacOS/Afloat
       0x1098a3000 -        0x109a4effb  GLEngine (12.0.34.12)
<0D0BD639-B516-3216-A0A5-AC4CDD202689>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Resources/GLEngine.bundle/GLEngine
       0x109a8e000 -        0x109ab8ff7  GLRendererFloat (12.0.34.12)
<EC1AE73B-1E91-383F-9954-F6B81313794C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Resources/GLRendererFloat.bundle/GLRendererFloat
       0x109af8000 -        0x109af9ff3 +cl_kernels (???)
<37034F3B-9205-422D-9285-D398F92A52C7> cl_kernels
       0x10b000000 -        0x10b4f2fff 
com.apple.driver.AppleIntelHD4000GraphicsGLDriver (10.10.18 - 10.1.0)
<C587EC82-9B72-3803-B81D-2B9EA073A28B>
/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD4000GraphicsGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelHD4000GraphicsGLDriver
    0x7fff640f6000 -     0x7fff6412cf5f  dyld (360.17)
<03673B53-B8B7-34D1-ADCE-F449E78E39CC> /usr/lib/dyld
    0x7fff8c367000 -     0x7fff8c5d4ff7  com.apple.imageKit (2.6 - 930)
<8DA4A452-0E28-3A3E-82B6-93D155581002>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageKit.framework/Versions/A/ImageKit
    0x7fff8c5d5000 -     0x7fff8c607fff  libTrueTypeScaler.dylib (158.3)
<92500805-6264-3379-953E-9DF988965584>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTrueTypeScaler.dylib
    0x7fff8c608000 -     0x7fff8c815fff  libicucore.A.dylib (551.30)
<CC6AA367-C6D3-3592-A697-76C0CFFE19DD> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
    0x7fff8c819000 -     0x7fff8c81afff  libsystem_secinit.dylib (20)
<932ED582-E80F-39DA-B0FA-F1BC5F1AD2F8>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_secinit.dylib
    0x7fff8c81f000 -     0x7fff8c9dffeb  libBLAS.dylib (1159)
<4A01C32E-452C-314C-B878-E301D4998C68>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
    0x7fff8ca5c000 -     0x7fff8ca6cfff  libSparseBLAS.dylib (1159)
<C10D35D2-3D3D-3EB0-8215-527BD1F1F3E0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libSparseBLAS.dylib
    0x7fff8cbd9000 -     0x7fff8cbe5ff7  com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.11 -
194) <7ECA481B-C265-33F6-835E-2E5B96621E51>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
    0x7fff8cc04000 -     0x7fff8cc64ff7  com.apple.QuickLookFramework (5.0 -
696.1) <727FE6BE-8E92-38A3-BDEB-2410B553BB27>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuickLook.framework/Versions/A/QuickLook
    0x7fff8cc7d000 -     0x7fff8cc85fef  libsystem_platform.dylib (73.1.1)
<3F4D2390-E3DE-3C24-A515-95DFAC8671C4>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib
    0x7fff8cd01000 -     0x7fff8cd03fff  com.apple.OAuth (25 - 25)
<DFC11955-75DD-303E-BFCB-0F70A4C541E0>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/OAuth.framework/Versions/A/OAuth
    0x7fff8cd04000 -     0x7fff8cd62fff  libsystem_network.dylib (582.1.4)
<C5DC3F04-7011-34D4-9682-E1B31999A89C>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib
    0x7fff8cd63000 -     0x7fff8cf2cff7  com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.3.0
- 1440) <C00A0D30-2F60-30F1-9BE5-B7FA33A13DC2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
    0x7fff8cf2d000 -     0x7fff8cf31fff  libpam.2.dylib (20)
<7F986CE8-EF74-3BC3-BB7E-5267E24EAFFE> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib
    0x7fff8cf32000 -     0x7fff8cf4bfff  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.11 -
194) <86755CDA-B4AA-39EF-8F7B-27F120F9AAC3>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
    0x7fff8cf4c000 -     0x7fff8cf64fc7  libcompression.dylib (23)
<803C89B9-1E7D-3658-A2CF-2B8371C54638> /usr/lib/libcompression.dylib
    0x7fff8cf65000 -     0x7fff8cf9dff7  com.apple.Accounts (113 - 113)
<22DBA9B9-F70A-33CB-B87C-4D11AD66D126>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accounts.framework/Versions/A/Accounts
    0x7fff8cfc0000 -     0x7fff8cfc8fff  com.apple.AppleSRP (5.0 - 1)
<8DBB11A2-150A-3E70-8B83-DDEDAB15E2C3>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSRP.framework/Versions/A/AppleSRP
    0x7fff8cfc9000 -     0x7fff8cff2fff  libc++abi.dylib (125)
<F5027B46-1801-344D-BD51-2E6D188C8900> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
    0x7fff8cff3000 -     0x7fff8cff3fff  com.apple.ApplicationServices (48 -
48) <B5326BD2-AF17-3880-A8C5-3C990AE4A1C8>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
    0x7fff8cffb000 -     0x7fff8d06affb  com.apple.datadetectorscore (7.0 -
460) <117708DA-6E19-3866-AD15-0CE3E3F2211A>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore
    0x7fff8d06b000 -     0x7fff8d0c8fff  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices
(728.4 - 728.4) <4E1819C2-F7A9-35FB-8193-FF3DCC35226C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
    0x7fff8d0dc000 -     0x7fff8d0e7fff  libGPUSupportMercury.dylib
(12.0.34.12) <9BB56F2D-D91C-3F65-AE44-404173FD242A>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUSupport.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGPUSupportMercury.dylib
    0x7fff8d0e8000 -     0x7fff8d124ff7  com.apple.OSAKit (1.5 - 104)
<FB866C05-03B3-3817-A195-CAB764163DB6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OSAKit.framework/Versions/A/OSAKit
    0x7fff8d125000 -     0x7fff8d3b3ff3  com.apple.RawCamera.bundle (6.17 -
825) <EFF00605-B354-3F94-B4D0-1A14B08482FE>
/System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera
    0x7fff8d3bc000 -     0x7fff8d3c8fff  com.apple.HelpData (2.1.4 - 90)
<17295640-71FE-3D5A-887A-751D110E0630>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/HelpData.framework/Versions/A/HelpData
    0x7fff8d769000 -     0x7fff8d87bfef  libvDSP.dylib (563.4)
<7036F91A-0951-340C-8818-0AB90FF0B057>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
    0x7fff8d87c000 -     0x7fff8d8acff3  com.apple.CoreAVCHD (5.8.0 -
5800.4.2) <56AA41E6-2F60-31D8-B506-2D4A5C341C77>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAVCHD.framework/Versions/A/CoreAVCHD
    0x7fff8d945000 -     0x7fff8d945ff7  libunc.dylib (29)
<D9B0C7B1-8648-3AAC-931C-E7CD362FAA8A> /usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib
    0x7fff8d9d9000 -     0x7fff8d9e8ffb  com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 -
1.7.0) <E7D610A1-1445-3CA3-B9A1-EE15D54B75AB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
    0x7fff8d9ed000 -     0x7fff8d9f0ffb  libdyld.dylib (360.17)
<99396189-E53A-3A78-BC49-449236DA7CFF> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
    0x7fff8ef39000 -     0x7fff8f3f7fcf  com.apple.vImage (8.0 - 8.0)
<04ADAB75-1588-32BD-96B9-8CEE5543599E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
    0x7fff8f7cc000 -     0x7fff8f7d6fff  com.apple.NetAuth (6.0 - 6.0)
<ABBBE552-26E0-3682-8BFD-C59EC702F347>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth
    0x7fff8f7d7000 -     0x7fff8f84bff3  com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0 -
55126) <73D2EE6C-E3A2-32FE-89B3-BA8ACEA53F09>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
    0x7fff8f84c000 -     0x7fff8f8b6ff7  com.apple.framework.CoreWLAN (11.0
- 1101.20) <BA9EB0BF-7915-3DB0-9ACE-EC52CD07E1A8>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLAN
    0x7fff8fb63000 -     0x7fff8fbc6ff3  libAVFAudio.dylib (161)
<1E0384CE-FF8D-36EE-8A28-50CD673D3109>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AVFoundation.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libAVFAudio.dylib
    0x7fff8fc50000 -     0x7fff8fc6bff7  libCRFSuite.dylib (34)
<65E4DC91-A994-3921-B5B0-696123CE0C1E> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
    0x7fff8fc7d000 -     0x7fff8fcb0fff  com.apple.MediaKit (16 - 807)
<CCE5E5C0-B379-3F2C-AE16-7BB543FF7C09>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaKit.framework/Versions/A/MediaKit
    0x7fff8fcb1000 -     0x7fff8fcbdfff  libexslt.0.dylib (14)
<98E912B0-150E-325B-8B57-FA2473BADD97> /usr/lib/libexslt.0.dylib
    0x7fff8fcbe000 -     0x7fff8fecafff  com.apple.CoreImage (11.1.0 -
366.1.1) <BE963C1D-90C2-388A-85F2-D6701DC104C4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage
    0x7fff8fecb000 -     0x7fff8ff58fe7  libsystem_c.dylib (1081.1.3)
<A60CE86D-1FF3-32AD-A672-C7597F884529> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
    0x7fff8ff59000 -     0x7fff8ff5bff7  libsystem_configuration.dylib
(801.10.2) <93D5FB9A-CC7C-3672-80D8-7A1C4805204B>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib
    0x7fff8ff6d000 -     0x7fff8ff94ff7  com.apple.ProtectedCloudStorage
(1.0 - 1) <403BC9E0-2A4E-3481-BDFE-B3CB372E5051>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtectedCloudStorage.framework/Versions/A/ProtectedCloudStorage
    0x7fff90826000 -     0x7fff90857ff7  libtidy.A.dylib (15.17)
<917B7716-5060-3755-A1BA-435DAC06E778> /usr/lib/libtidy.A.dylib
    0x7fff90858000 -     0x7fff9094aff7  libiconv.2.dylib (44)
<82529E3B-0485-344C-8075-83C7725D6A6F> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
    0x7fff90bc2000 -     0x7fff90bf6ff7  com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 191.1)
<FA99D150-EFCE-3F32-ACDF-5E91AD97F176>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
    0x7fff90bf7000 -     0x7fff90e7eff3  com.apple.CFNetwork (760.1.2 -
760.1.2) <D4FD8DF6-8481-3BE6-9E93-A3268B16774E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
    0x7fff90e7f000 -     0x7fff90f08ff7  com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis (1.0
- 1) <BE35D3E9-570D-3483-9C78-82F3EFB56D43>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis
    0x7fff90f09000 -     0x7fff90f30fff  com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (167 -
167) <C22F5038-7354-330F-8F38-36F187E6A4B1>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary
    0x7fff90f31000 -     0x7fff911d7fff  com.apple.CoreData (120 - 640)
<37466A48-AA4C-3DB5-B606-C04841D3F654>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
    0x7fff911d8000 -     0x7fff91247fff  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 - 1.4.0)
<45A716CD-D9E7-3F1F-9EC8-BB37CA9E8C04>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
    0x7fff91281000 -     0x7fff91281fff  com.apple.Cocoa (6.11 - 22)
<A033F342-1FEC-3DFD-830A-E8EE284DF492>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa
    0x7fff91282000 -     0x7fff912a1ff7  com.apple.contacts.vCard (1.0 -
2137) <74FA0133-CFBB-3055-B429-AF2D13B24D7D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/vCard.framework/Versions/A/vCard
    0x7fff912a2000 -     0x7fff912dafff  com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0 -
99) <8BD12AE2-BE91-37CF-955B-62E08551FF83>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices
    0x7fff912db000 -     0x7fff91315ff7  com.apple.DebugSymbols (132 - 132)
<6F5853A1-5DA8-3C42-8E02-2B972F34BCE0>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols
    0x7fff91316000 -     0x7fff91347ffb  com.apple.GSS (4.0 - 2.0)
<D50CDB44-72E9-3520-9965-93901621F781>
/System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS
    0x7fff9134f000 -     0x7fff91436ff7  libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (59)
<7C4E5457-B66C-39CA-BC0E-15CA6C051FC0> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib
    0x7fff91437000 -     0x7fff9145bfff  com.apple.quartzfilters (1.10.0 -
1.10.0) <B25F42F6-2548-39A8-9A9E-35331FD813EB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuartzFilters.framework/Versions/A/QuartzFilters
    0x7fff914c9000 -     0x7fff915bbff7  libJP2.dylib (1440)
<5540B4E7-CDE5-31B1-937F-E5B209E162F1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
    0x7fff915bc000 -     0x7fff915befff  com.apple.CoreDuetDebugLogging (1.0
- 1) <B390CD9A-A04F-3A9E-A40C-CB317F40AFE5>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDuetDebugLogging.framework/Versions/A/CoreDuetDebugLogging
    0x7fff915fa000 -     0x7fff92865ff7  com.apple.CoreGraphics (1.600.0 -
938) <1BB01FAB-B403-3389-8D9F-44A04E9D8ADC>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
    0x7fff92866000 -     0x7fff9293efff  com.apple.CoreMedia (1.0 -
1731.15.20) <F30D52A8-5FA9-3BFE-856F-D6EDBC725A80>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMedia.framework/Versions/A/CoreMedia
    0x7fff9293f000 -     0x7fff92959fff  com.apple.Kerberos (3.0 - 1)
<D2F0BF94-8656-3FBF-81AC-43D417B661F1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
    0x7fff92960000 -     0x7fff9297fff7  com.apple.framework.Apple80211
(11.0 - 1102.32) <B94B708C-D7E8-3733-B360-0D5A48FBB873>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Apple80211.framework/Versions/A/Apple80211
    0x7fff92a1b000 -     0x7fff92a1dfff  libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
(12.0.34.12) <F8E1EA87-73ED-3372-8C58-4209942ECD20>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
    0x7fff92a6e000 -     0x7fff92ae5fc7  libcorecrypto.dylib (334)
<4E1B969F-8449-3B21-9880-51AD58E25AA6> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib
    0x7fff92b54000 -     0x7fff92b54ff7  libkeymgr.dylib (28)
<47080280-8B57-3D75-8A20-9E100864DE27> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
    0x7fff92b55000 -     0x7fff92b5bff7 
com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (5.1.1 - 5.1.1)
<433F8745-874A-39B3-A7C6-2EDA8C2C6B4A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
    0x7fff92b5d000 -     0x7fff92ba2ff3  libFontRegistry.dylib (155)
<BC1B3AD5-4927-3AB7-94FF-CD93BF895D98>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
    0x7fff92baf000 -     0x7fff92bb7ffb  libsystem_dnssd.dylib (624.10.1)
<21D63EAB-27BE-3F41-B1D4-604BE7F4C9BA> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
    0x7fff92bb8000 -     0x7fff92c4dfff  com.apple.ink.framework (10.9 -
214) <F1B3B6C9-FF8D-3E68-93EB-8CDCEB65171A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
    0x7fff92c4e000 -     0x7fff92c67ffb  com.apple.openscripting (1.7 - 169)
<6AA25650-8900-33C6-AD49-D0543DB27C16>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting
    0x7fff92c68000 -     0x7fff92c71ffb  libsystem_notify.dylib (149)
<56ABC155-CB99-30A8-A8B1-C204B5615092>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
    0x7fff92c72000 -     0x7fff92c75ff7  com.apple.help (1.3.3 - 46)
<AA185754-DEEB-3091-9301-7B23C4D36818>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help
    0x7fff92cb4000 -     0x7fff92d22ff7  com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS
(377 - 394.1) <E35909E3-83E0-3671-914A-B43845D889B3>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
    0x7fff92dc2000 -     0x7fff9300dfff  com.apple.AddressBook.framework
(9.0 - 1679) <87B2D9E4-A042-3A99-BC5F-BA48D6896D12>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AddressBook.framework/Versions/A/AddressBook
    0x7fff93011000 -     0x7fff930a0fff  com.apple.CorePDF (4.0 - 4)
<023E8BCC-DA79-34EE-8975-45690E97F862>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CorePDF.framework/Versions/A/CorePDF
    0x7fff930a1000 -     0x7fff930a2ffb  libremovefile.dylib (41)
<C7CFF5F2-AFFB-3C8D-BDB4-D66D50E657C0> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib
    0x7fff930a3000 -     0x7fff931edfc7  com.apple.coreui (2.1 - 364.1)
<4E680853-589C-3BC5-8215-240A07A92C81>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
    0x7fff935b9000 -     0x7fff935eaff7  libncurses.5.4.dylib (46)
<766F2188-F523-3FAA-AC1F-49447F09E133> /usr/lib/libncurses.5.4.dylib
    0x7fff93896000 -     0x7fff93896fff  libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (169)
<5C4A51D4-09A9-3209-8E57-15F112725CC4> /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib
    0x7fff93897000 -     0x7fff93899ff7  com.apple.securityhi (9.0 - 55006)
<02F35345-EFDE-3EE6-8526-F64EA74F91EA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI
    0x7fff9389a000 -     0x7fff938bbfff  com.apple.Sharing (438.0.1 -
438.0.1) <679D40D7-3C04-3D2C-962B-E8A959E5889E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing
    0x7fff938e7000 -     0x7fff938fdff7  libLinearAlgebra.dylib (1159)
<01BD9187-521F-3F96-B477-24511318AECD>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLinearAlgebra.dylib
    0x7fff9394f000 -     0x7fff93955fff  com.apple.IOAccelerator (203.10 -
203.10) <A9827A1B-1337-31CF-9D96-791868B51A49>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOAccelerator.framework/Versions/A/IOAccelerator
    0x7fff93956000 -     0x7fff93961fff  com.apple.AppSandbox (4.0 -
261.10.2) <9824F3E3-6212-32BB-BC68-13FCAF820FB1>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppSandbox.framework/Versions/A/AppSandbox
    0x7fff9396d000 -     0x7fff939abff7  libGLImage.dylib (12.0.34.12)
<4FC92D21-0834-397E-BE0D-282A73FC16B2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
    0x7fff939e0000 -     0x7fff939faff3  liblzma.5.dylib (10)
<8CD18286-49EA-31E4-8A73-1BF8DECED6C6> /usr/lib/liblzma.5.dylib
    0x7fff939fb000 -     0x7fff93a09fff  libxar.1.dylib (302)
<898402AF-0DF3-341D-83EA-4A1B1770E718> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib
    0x7fff93ab9000 -     0x7fff93ba4ff7  com.apple.QuickLookUIFramework (5.0
- 696.1) <921959F6-96C2-3814-8D20-0E761AB51199>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuickLookUI.framework/Versions/A/QuickLookUI
    0x7fff93ba5000 -     0x7fff93fa7fff  libLAPACK.dylib (1159)
<BDADCDAE-1FD8-3190-B9DD-DB671495EEE2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
    0x7fff93fab000 -     0x7fff94017ff7  com.apple.contacts.Contacts (1.0 -
2137) <3503806B-F315-3869-88FD-FFF8D5C10973>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Contacts.framework/Versions/A/Contacts
    0x7fff940d6000 -     0x7fff940e9fff  com.apple.CoreBluetooth (1.0 - 1)
<A63B8FB0-F8B3-368D-B482-733FF0373610>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/CoreBluetooth
    0x7fff940ea000 -     0x7fff94291ffb  com.apple.avfoundation (2.0 -
1046.9.1) <AE9896EC-F23A-3148-A757-D5807E1369EA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AVFoundation.framework/Versions/A/AVFoundation
    0x7fff942a8000 -     0x7fff942eaff7  com.apple.Metal (54.26.3 - 54.26.3)
<54544DF5-B1D1-3139-ADE6-E815533313EB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Metal.framework/Versions/A/Metal
    0x7fff94404000 -     0x7fff94406fff  libCGXType.A.dylib (938)
<91E0A256-B45F-3728-B68A-250E4E74A838>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib
    0x7fff94407000 -     0x7fff947dffef  com.apple.CoreAUC (214.0.0 -
214.0.0) <36675355-FEF4-3DC0-9734-AE6F125883C2>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAUC.framework/Versions/A/CoreAUC
    0x7fff947e0000 -     0x7fff947e5fff  com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.7 -
2.7) <B391A885-1286-3718-A341-8C84560DDE58>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
    0x7fff948b2000 -     0x7fff948b4ff7  com.apple.xpc.ServiceManagement
(1.0 - 1) <0EA1807B-4F41-317D-A6C2-E6A23F201252>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement
    0x7fff948b5000 -     0x7fff948d7ff7  com.apple.IconServices (68 - 68)
<9F8B9184-8DA8-3B7A-970B-3086DDD1CC6F>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices
    0x7fff948d8000 -     0x7fff94a04fff  com.apple.CoreText (352.0 -
494.5.1) <393F0F48-0226-34BA-9793-66D8455EF894>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
    0x7fff94a45000 -     0x7fff94a4cff7  com.apple.phonenumbers (1.1.1 -
105) <49696A1F-83FC-3BE8-A7E8-F0F4EAA326BB>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PhoneNumbers.framework/Versions/A/PhoneNumbers
    0x7fff94a4d000 -     0x7fff94a4fff7  libRadiance.dylib (1440)
<A3E73CE6-7260-3828-BCD9-756DB5167010>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
    0x7fff94a50000 -     0x7fff94a79ffb  libRIP.A.dylib (938)
<4D830858-FD2C-32B1-9B29-E88AD815E604>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
    0x7fff94a7a000 -     0x7fff94a7cff7  libquarantine.dylib (80)
<1693C5FE-EA0A-3122-85EB-7950ECC7435A> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib
    0x7fff94a7d000 -     0x7fff94ac2ff7 
com.apple.coreservices.SharedFileList (24.4 - 24.4)
<3C8665BA-A9CD-377C-BECB-2E933FDB68AE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SharedFileList.framework/Versions/A/SharedFileList
    0x7fff94ac3000 -     0x7fff95019fff  com.apple.MediaToolbox (1.0 -
1731.15.20) <B7C4E89E-A5D5-35B2-BA8F-36EC2EAB2CFC>
/System/Library/Frameworks/MediaToolbox.framework/Versions/A/MediaToolbox
    0x7fff9501a000 -     0x7fff9502efff  com.apple.CoreDuetDaemonProtocol
(1.0 - 1) <C0619E4A-5CF8-357E-B571-2398239911A1>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDuetDaemonProtocol.framework/Versions/A/CoreDuetDaemonProtocol
    0x7fff95039000 -     0x7fff950c6dd7  com.apple.AppleJPEG (1.0 - 1)
<6230F3A0-C89D-3A35-A896-A17B3513E8DB>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleJPEG.framework/Versions/A/AppleJPEG
    0x7fff950cf000 -     0x7fff953c4ff3  com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1.1 - 806)
<359FC9DB-B64C-3BC7-B9DA-401D8A5337DC>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
    0x7fff954af000 -     0x7fff95595fef  unorm8_bgra.dylib (2.6.4.1)
<28F838EA-19E5-3724-99FF-B61132555D09>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/ImageFormats/unorm8_bgra.dylib
    0x7fff956e7000 -     0x7fff967a4ff7  com.apple.WebCore (11601 -
11601.2.7.1) <46F67CA0-E449-3C16-B1E5-CD3C32C74D7A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/WebCore.framework/Versions/A/WebCore
    0x7fff967ab000 -     0x7fff96906ffb  com.apple.WebKitLegacy (11601 -
11601.2.7.2) <79E0891B-88EE-34EB-92D6-3403D89CBB08>
/System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/WebKitLegacy.framework/Versions/A/WebKitLegacy
    0x7fff96907000 -     0x7fff9690ffff  libGFXShared.dylib (12.0.34.12)
<F8278F50-25AC-3CEC-9F68-D83785A25F5E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
    0x7fff96910000 -     0x7fff9695bffb  com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore
(11.0 - 472) <34EA102A-D482-37FF-9C9B-E4FE4275913B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
    0x7fff9695c000 -     0x7fff96981ff7  libPng.dylib (1440)
<D60133FC-EA26-3DD4-8F5F-AE854244A648>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
    0x7fff96982000 -     0x7fff96982fff  com.apple.Carbon (154 - 157)
<DF95E7EB-1CFC-3C83-B114-60FFEEAE166E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon
    0x7fff96983000 -     0x7fff9699afff  libmarisa.dylib (4)
<4D3AE55B-CE77-364F-B8DE-C95CAA48B291> /usr/lib/libmarisa.dylib
    0x7fff969a1000 -     0x7fff96b2dff7  libGLProgrammability.dylib
(12.0.34.12) <42F6BEA9-8680-36D9-B5B2-8B368D4F94DB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib
    0x7fff96b2e000 -     0x7fff96b36fff  com.apple.frameworks.CoreDaemon
(1.3 - 1.3) <B0028247-B333-36F5-8098-8EC95E6C2B23>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDaemon.framework/Versions/B/CoreDaemon
    0x7fff96b37000 -     0x7fff96b3cfff  com.apple.ImageCapture (9.0 - 9.0)
<E53CC0B8-9D36-3636-B602-8AB4CEB4C313>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture
    0x7fff96b3d000 -     0x7fff96b4bfff  com.apple.opengl (12.0.34 -
12.0.34) <31C23ABB-8F75-3201-8CD1-447B3052B434>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
    0x7fff96b4c000 -     0x7fff96b7cff7  libsandbox.1.dylib (459.10.4)
<78F4D125-DEF0-3BEA-9D7F-E5BE5C06C8DA> /usr/lib/libsandbox.1.dylib
    0x7fff96b7d000 -     0x7fff96b93fff  com.apple.CoreMediaAuthoring (2.2 -
953) <8F5453F5-DC0E-39B8-9CB0-0A89268F6930>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreMediaAuthoring.framework/Versions/A/CoreMediaAuthoring
    0x7fff96b94000 -     0x7fff96bb0ff7  libextension.dylib (78)
<3A674BC1-8D7E-3A62-80EF-F950B02CB0FF> /usr/lib/libextension.dylib
    0x7fff96bb1000 -     0x7fff96bdafff  libxpc.dylib (755.1.19)
<3E09C275-A33B-357A-B0AB-A2DDF88EC9D5> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib
    0x7fff96c42000 -     0x7fff96d50fff  com.apple.desktopservices (1.10 -
1.10) <76AA21FE-0F96-366A-9B43-6188FBC29ABE>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
    0x7fff96d51000 -     0x7fff971beffb  com.apple.GeoServices (1.0 -
1151.2.13.1) <8305A6E9-BE86-3AC7-8EAB-6A989CC208C0>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GeoServices.framework/Versions/A/GeoServices
    0x7fff971bf000 -     0x7fff971f9fff  com.apple.QD (3.12 - 302)
<46969760-B02A-3ED5-B8BC-D6144939B16E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
    0x7fff971fa000 -     0x7fff971fefff  libcache.dylib (75)
<4948E2C8-867F-3E9D-AAE7-2F30F0B345C6> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib
    0x7fff97252000 -     0x7fff972a4fff  com.apple.AppleVAFramework (5.0.31
- 5.0.31) <17D3C8AE-5E48-34CE-B5FB-5F30747EDE91>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleVA.framework/Versions/A/AppleVA
    0x7fff972a5000 -     0x7fff97318fff  com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0.2 -
1178.10.1) <6A9D7E11-156A-3FDB-850E-114ECB1AE7FD>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
    0x7fff97319000 -     0x7fff9731cfff  com.apple.Mangrove (1.0 - 1)
<7CA6F485-F7A5-301C-9F14-4C667EF8B2F3>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Mangrove.framework/Versions/A/Mangrove
    0x7fff97355000 -     0x7fff97365ff3  com.apple.ProtocolBuffer (1 - 242)
<B3D0CEE0-1ED1-39BB-8C81-896F36398802>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtocolBuffer.framework/Versions/A/ProtocolBuffer
    0x7fff97366000 -     0x7fff97461ff7  libFontParser.dylib (158.3)
<DBFEE35E-60F4-3F51-AA25-D4D7E4E01996>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
    0x7fff97462000 -     0x7fff974a8ff7  libauto.dylib (186)
<460B0167-C89B-37EC-823C-52F684B31C26> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
    0x7fff975f8000 -     0x7fff977c6ff7  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.11 - 410.9)
<4D3C169D-C579-38C3-AE10-B975E89331E0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
    0x7fff977e7000 -     0x7fff977ecfff  com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1)
<96281C9E-B2DF-325F-BFA4-0A15150165EC>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC
    0x7fff9795d000 -     0x7fff97aa1ff7  com.apple.QTKit (7.7.3 - 2937)
<C04A69AB-93F9-3BB4-BF56-1CD408183CE7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QTKit.framework/Versions/A/QTKit
    0x7fff97aa2000 -     0x7fff97aaafff  libMatch.1.dylib (27)
<D8024E9A-795B-30FC-BCE7-DB1E20889AB9> /usr/lib/libMatch.1.dylib
    0x7fff97cc2000 -     0x7fff97d66fff  com.apple.Bluetooth (4.4.2 -
4.4.2f1) <7037778A-6783-3727-9076-6CA9ED130A11>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/IOBluetooth
    0x7fff97fbd000 -     0x7fff98009ffb  com.apple.HIServices (1.22 - 548)
<19389B63-C373-31AE-9180-3A11093EAE58>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
    0x7fff98072000 -     0x7fff98072fff  libmetal_timestamp.dylib
(600.0.41.2) <2E74E3DE-B13E-3645-8A32-90D889FE92E1>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUCompiler.framework/libmetal_timestamp.dylib
    0x7fff98074000 -     0x7fff980eaff7  com.apple.MMCS (1.3 - 349)
<C445C851-09F2-34F8-AA4C-D7135C15945F>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MMCS.framework/Versions/A/MMCS
    0x7fff98198000 -     0x7fff981a1ff3  com.apple.CommonAuth (4.0 - 2.0)
<6EF43A6E-C071-36A3-8B94-694AC6BEF6D3>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth
    0x7fff981a2000 -     0x7fff981d9ff7  com.apple.LDAPFramework (2.4.28 -
194.5) <207E4A14-E3CC-3658-ABAF-B5CAEC9ED1EB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP
    0x7fff98206000 -     0x7fff983abff3 
com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.13 - 1.13)
<F84A0C1D-86BE-3E59-8EEA-BAE0E8CB834B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
    0x7fff983ac000 -     0x7fff98461fff  com.apple.CoreDuet (1.0 - 1)
<063ADBE1-44D5-30EE-887E-69ACC8EA9AB6>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDuet.framework/Versions/A/CoreDuet
    0x7fff984c9000 -     0x7fff985eeff7  com.apple.LaunchServices (728.4 -
728.4) <A4913361-072C-3A0E-9231-0D9B1DC4ECC5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
    0x7fff985ef000 -     0x7fff985f0ff3  com.apple.print.framework.Print
(10.0 - 266) <F13A0609-793A-3A43-A961-AAFC81AC8FDA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print
    0x7fff985f6000 -     0x7fff985f7fff  libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
(100) <F2D8CFCC-A00A-3675-9C01-EF0C663F2445>
/usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
    0x7fff986aa000 -     0x7fff9871dffb  com.apple.Heimdal (4.0 - 2.0)
<2D358FB4-61BB-3BB6-9EF7-D9868A0B0275>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal
    0x7fff9871e000 -     0x7fff98779ff7  libTIFF.dylib (1440)
<53EB5B1D-0080-367C-ADB6-5A57D1B423ED>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
    0x7fff98781000 -     0x7fff98781fff  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit
(1.13 - 1.13) <CFB91CDC-5BBA-3A8E-BA05-6E972217BD57>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
    0x7fff9879c000 -     0x7fff987cbfc3  libsystem_m.dylib (3105)
<07D50372-30ED-3B03-9FA0-0662BF8F0098> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib
    0x7fff9885c000 -     0x7fff988abff7  com.apple.opencl (2.6.9 - 2.6.9)
<CA196FE1-7E95-3CBD-A97F-90747B9F5CBC>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
    0x7fff98a21000 -     0x7fff98a22ffb  libSystem.B.dylib (1225.1.1)
<59F79CA0-5D86-359D-A235-4F257409109E> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
    0x7fff98a23000 -     0x7fff98b12fff  libxml2.2.dylib (29)
<0702E13C-D726-3DAF-B0D1-77F7B9EF6A37> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
    0x7fff98b13000 -     0x7fff98b1efff 
com.apple.DirectoryService.Framework (10.11 - 194)
<D3F78A43-A04D-31CA-AFF0-52E129CEDB91>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DirectoryService.framework/Versions/A/DirectoryService
    0x7fff98b1f000 -     0x7fff98b71fff  com.apple.ImageCaptureCore (7.0 -
7.0) <74BC5DBA-FD63-31B9-A55B-C3C128852F1D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageCaptureCore.framework/Versions/A/ImageCaptureCore
    0x7fff98b72000 -     0x7fff98b7dff7  libcommonCrypto.dylib (60074)
<BD1DCF19-8353-3F6A-AFFA-EBBA29A302A8> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
    0x7fff98b7e000 -     0x7fff98b89fff  com.apple.CrashReporterSupport
(10.11 - 716) <9BD908E9-368A-3B17-AFCD-185277FF70BA>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport
    0x7fff98c4b000 -     0x7fff98c56fff  libGL.dylib (12.0.34.12)
<182B925C-7BF6-3EFE-85AF-54760206A6FD>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
    0x7fff98d29000 -     0x7fff99157fff  com.apple.vision.FaceCore (3.3.1 -
3.3.1) <D02FBB03-42A5-3E75-83C1-F563B1E3258F>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore
    0x7fff9915b000 -     0x7fff99206fff  com.apple.PDFKit (3.1 - 3.1)
<CDEADFD1-493E-37A8-B2D4-42AE8F72C5FE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PDFKit.framework/Versions/A/PDFKit
    0x7fff99207000 -     0x7fff99223fff  com.apple.GenerationalStorage (2.0
- 239) <05652CAD-E7F5-3225-929D-E13F241FBA41>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage
    0x7fff99248000 -     0x7fff9924bff3  libCGXCoreImage.A.dylib (938)
<7A02F975-D245-3381-A895-E2857A0F1F04>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXCoreImage.A.dylib
    0x7fff9928c000 -     0x7fff997aefff  com.apple.QuartzComposer (5.1 -
334) <B28D6929-25C0-3F27-9454-EAE22857EF4A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuartzComposer.framework/Versions/A/QuartzComposer
    0x7fff9984a000 -     0x7fff99878ff7  com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2 -
250) <94678AC8-41FF-3D2E-A35E-D83AD18D7A78>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
    0x7fff99879000 -     0x7fff9988bfff  libsasl2.2.dylib (209)
<D48CE2C5-D0C5-39BD-A7DD-C999E81CF885> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib
    0x7fff9988c000 -     0x7fff9988efff  com.apple.loginsupport (1.0 - 1)
<09F245DC-8342-358E-A881-DAE88BF0EC1D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/login.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/loginsupport.framework/Versions/A/loginsupport
    0x7fff9988f000 -     0x7fff99a0dfff  com.apple.UIFoundation (1.0 - 435)
<237F281F-7F15-3309-B749-F8DA37822F9F>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/Versions/A/UIFoundation
    0x7fff99a1d000 -     0x7fff99a6dfff  libcups.2.dylib (435)
<FA565876-F9B2-3021-8E89-6D665ED01B3D> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
    0x7fff99a6e000 -     0x7fff99a92ff7  libJPEG.dylib (1440)
<B16D0DCA-2EA4-348B-A7EA-30E65B536C28>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
    0x7fff99bda000 -     0x7fff99e6ffff  libmecabra.dylib (696.1)
<8FCC4C88-BE6A-3697-B1D3-8E1A2A3B99BA> /usr/lib/libmecabra.dylib
    0x7fff99e70000 -     0x7fff99f1ffff  com.apple.cloudkit.CloudKit (480 -
480) <2507C1D3-733F-394A-9ADC-FF8FAD7D21B9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CloudKit.framework/Versions/A/CloudKit
    0x7fff99f47000 -     0x7fff99f6efff  com.apple.shortcut (2.16 - 93)
<F6E559D9-40BE-3CC9-BB16-E71300C77F8A>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Shortcut.framework/Versions/A/Shortcut
    0x7fff99f6f000 -     0x7fff9a1eefff  com.apple.security (7.0 -
57336.10.29) <FA5D22B9-3253-38CF-81E2-E243F93753DC>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
    0x7fff9a1ef000 -     0x7fff9a21aff7 
com.apple.AddressBook.ContactsFoundation (8.0 - 2137)
<082A84FD-0076-3129-8193-2BCB0EAD15E2>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ContactsFoundation.framework/Versions/A/ContactsFoundation
    0x7fff9a475000 -     0x7fff9a525fff  com.apple.backup.framework (1.7 -
1.7) <70033C43-855B-3F12-998C-343F2A8A93BA>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup
    0x7fff9a574000 -     0x7fff9a579ff3  libunwind.dylib (35.3)
<FDA18078-A775-3BAF-A5A6-8A7B75D6AA99> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib
    0x7fff9a57a000 -     0x7fff9a58bff7  libsystem_trace.dylib (200)
<1D289F35-BFA2-3B9E-BDF9-20F34F9A01D4> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_trace.dylib
    0x7fff9a591000 -     0x7fff9a591fff  com.apple.quartzframework (1.5 -
21) <E37B0DA2-8DEB-3D46-9038-BD91E789A375>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Quartz
    0x7fff9a667000 -     0x7fff9a675ff7  libbz2.1.0.dylib (38)
<99C5121D-8147-3B51-8D79-66245C863338> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
    0x7fff9a95b000 -     0x7fff9a95bfff  libenergytrace.dylib (10)
<64F779D4-2192-37EC-8DB5-EC55BAE50058> /usr/lib/libenergytrace.dylib
    0x7fff9a95e000 -     0x7fff9a9afff7  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.3.0 -
4.3.0) <73EF4EB0-315C-3064-A991-3DBFF6BDDFE1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
    0x7fff9a9b0000 -     0x7fff9a9d9ff7  libsystem_info.dylib (476)
<65D0643A-C8AE-3E8D-9F6E-E4AD823F16B2> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
    0x7fff9a9da000 -     0x7fff9aa2aff7  com.apple.Symbolication (1.4 -
58044) <BC1259C8-C671-3014-A9C4-85BC767EA962>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication
    0x7fff9aa2b000 -     0x7fff9aa79fff  libcurl.4.dylib (90)
<00662A4C-B89A-3A17-93FF-950C6DE47F99> /usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib
    0x7fff9aa7a000 -     0x7fff9ab50ff7  com.apple.DiskImagesFramework
(10.11.1 - 415) <F3C0F696-A10D-3A4B-9391-AAD695D29831>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiskImages.framework/Versions/A/DiskImages
    0x7fff9ab51000 -     0x7fff9afc6ff7  com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9 -
1255.1) <86B26482-C917-34F2-80D8-02911B6001E0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
    0x7fff9b09a000 -     0x7fff9b101fff  com.apple.framework.CoreWiFi (11.0
- 1101.20) <D5DC3626-3131-3BAA-8552-294B4CE1EFCB>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreWiFi.framework/Versions/A/CoreWiFi
    0x7fff9b2a4000 -     0x7fff9b94affb  com.apple.JavaScriptCore (11601 -
11601.2.3) <CAB09947-EC70-3CFC-9C24-101122452A58>
/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaScriptCore.framework/Versions/A/JavaScriptCore
    0x7fff9ba6a000 -     0x7fff9ba73ff7  libsystem_pthread.dylib (137.1.1)
<1373D0F1-C6CA-364E-A6BA-8BDBD0D34670>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib
    0x7fff9ba74000 -     0x7fff9bb14fff  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 - 972.9)
<303B6874-8B16-39A0-BB9D-5B7A59D3B8A2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
    0x7fff9bb15000 -     0x7fff9bb16fff  liblangid.dylib (122)
<EAC09BF0-5E88-3060-AA51-EC71B4D26F3C> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
    0x7fff9bb17000 -     0x7fff9bb19fff  com.apple.EFILogin (2.0 - 2)
<1FF63331-0B4A-385D-AC44-7AE665947553>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/EFILogin.framework/Versions/A/EFILogin
    0x7fff9bb1a000 -     0x7fff9bb1afff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.10 -
Accelerate 1.10) <84DA0CD4-9670-343A-B243-D03A2A6A14E2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
    0x7fff9bb24000 -     0x7fff9bb26fff  libsystem_coreservices.dylib (19)
<692631A0-1923-32CA-9BD5-044B1382FFDE>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_coreservices.dylib
    0x7fff9bb27000 -     0x7fff9bb27fff  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.10 -
vecLib 3.10) <E0D5C411-052F-3B71-9562-C1098FB2F86D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x7fff9bb4e000 -     0x7fff9bb69fff  com.apple.aps.framework (4.0 - 4.0)
<A3971E50-DD87-3752-B37A-E58557AD5AF2>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ApplePushService.framework/Versions/A/ApplePushService
    0x7fff9bbe9000 -     0x7fff9bc17ff7  com.apple.CoreServicesInternal
(248.1 - 248.1) <834B5D98-DB81-36B1-BD2A-640928EDAAF6>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal
    0x7fff9bc2e000 -     0x7fff9bc31ff7  com.apple.AppleSystemInfo (3.1.5 -
3.1.5) <E4643432-0DF2-3CD3-9F63-3A7665B25838>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSystemInfo.framework/Versions/A/AppleSystemInfo
    0x7fff9bc35000 -     0x7fff9bc38ffb  libScreenReader.dylib (425.100)
<993C7AE7-6CA2-37B5-A13C-F9032857D3AD> /usr/lib/libScreenReader.dylib
    0x7fff9bc39000 -     0x7fff9bfa3ddf  libobjc.A.dylib (680)
<CE3C3C78-A7BB-3147-8375-55424032FF5E> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
    0x7fff9bfa4000 -     0x7fff9bfd1fff  libdispatch.dylib (500.10.1)
<438F4595-0731-34A2-ACAD-60121A76D1FF> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
    0x7fff9bfd2000 -     0x7fff9bfdaff7  libcldcpuengine.dylib (2.6.4.1)
<D8A9DDA1-35B5-3D6B-85E0-A5542033FA9F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib
    0x7fff9c092000 -     0x7fff9c094fff  com.apple.SecCodeWrapper (4.0 -
261.10.2) <54B4F790-1FD5-3DFB-8F1F-3BEE312238DC>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SecCodeWrapper.framework/Versions/A/SecCodeWrapper
    0x7fff9c095000 -     0x7fff9c0beff7  libxslt.1.dylib (14)
<412A09C9-7C02-351E-A416-2453361EACA9> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
    0x7fff9c23a000 -     0x7fff9c246fff 
com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (5.4.12 - 5.4.12)
<8D8F331E-21D2-3B7E-B977-3EB1D9E44D5B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
    0x7fff9c247000 -     0x7fff9c364fff  libsqlite3.dylib (216.4)
<5CF0D77D-CF0A-301C-8003-69A840AC47FD> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
    0x7fff9c365000 -     0x7fff9c3b8ff7  libc++.1.dylib (120.1)
<54190E1B-EE49-3D6D-AC29-2813D7380BA5> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
    0x7fff9c489000 -     0x7fff9c511fff  com.apple.CoreSymbolication (3.1 -
58048.1) <7B9BCFD9-3600-3973-841D-6227BEDE5D36>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication
    0x7fff9c512000 -     0x7fff9c88dffb  com.apple.VideoToolbox (1.0 -
1731.15.20) <70FDD7D4-FE98-3154-8B7D-72EDD5E92CDB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/VideoToolbox.framework/Versions/A/VideoToolbox
    0x7fff9c88e000 -     0x7fff9c8a5fff  libsystem_asl.dylib (322)
<97D794DA-8CE5-3676-AC5E-364F6D172BDA> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib
    0x7fff9c8a6000 -     0x7fff9c8adff7  libcompiler_rt.dylib (62)
<253B36E5-572D-377D-AE99-A02CE32590E5> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
    0x7fff9c8ae000 -     0x7fff9c8b3ff7  libmacho.dylib (875.1)
<A9EC23EC-11A0-3B4F-A8AC-B990C8267A6E> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
    0x7fff9c8c6000 -     0x7fff9c8c9fff  libspindump.dylib (197)
<4DAD2F5F-B719-3DD8-9D7C-135314CE85D0> /usr/lib/libspindump.dylib
    0x7fff9c8ca000 -     0x7fff9c8dbfff  libz.1.dylib (60)
<43317BEA-ACA2-34C2-AF37-902AA926C83A> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
    0x7fff9c90a000 -     0x7fff9c910fff  com.apple.XPCService (2.0 - 1)
<E50F1206-8B6B-3CDB-BC66-E5B70B4B41C7>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/XPCService.framework/Versions/A/XPCService
    0x7fff9c911000 -     0x7fff9c921fff  libbsm.0.dylib (34)
<F1E41935-5C5D-3704-AE9D-AEA1F2BCF8B1> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
    0x7fff9c922000 -     0x7fff9c92dfff  libkxld.dylib (3247.10.11)
<22BBF963-3808-3320-8BDA-5B7A99035F14> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
    0x7fff9c934000 -     0x7fff9ca14ff7  unorm8_rgba.dylib (2.6.4.1)
<49FF2837-D97B-3CFF-B139-E57D40700F32>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/ImageFormats/unorm8_rgba.dylib
    0x7fff9ca15000 -     0x7fff9ca31ff3  libresolv.9.dylib (60)
<B192EC27-84EC-3D8A-9CBF-0374B5C9B31A> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
    0x7fff9ca32000 -     0x7fff9ca50fff  libsystem_kernel.dylib (3247.10.11)
<FA4DCF42-27B0-3878-9158-E148D208B21E>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
    0x7fff9d386000 -     0x7fff9d38bff7  libheimdal-asn1.dylib (452.1.1)
<6E911973-1E1A-3F80-B955-FA78CF20FBFD> /usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib
    0x7fff9d38c000 -     0x7fff9d38effb  libutil.dylib (43)
<E37832CF-5EE6-345A-B0EC-FFC8D2B67375> /usr/lib/libutil.dylib
    0x7fff9d38f000 -     0x7fff9d3befff  com.apple.securityinterface (10.0 -
55065.10.2) <1D6DB9F4-6EB4-39E0-8E99-C09EEA78BB16>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityInterface.framework/Versions/A/SecurityInterface
    0x7fff9d733000 -     0x7fff9d73ffff  com.apple.SpeechRecognitionCore
(2.2.7 - 2.2.7) <12117823-8A9E-3C88-A01C-3B25D68535CE>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpeechRecognitionCore.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognitionCore
    0x7fff9d740000 -     0x7fff9d741fff  libsystem_blocks.dylib (65)
<1B4F1F10-823E-3781-8162-6884D14DF0D6>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
    0x7fff9d747000 -     0x7fff9d752ff7  libChineseTokenizer.dylib (16)
<1794A880-9C3D-37B2-8F3E-6CAFFB396089> /usr/lib/libChineseTokenizer.dylib
    0x7fff9d753000 -     0x7fff9d79eff7  com.apple.CoreMediaIO (701.0 -
4790) <EE999B42-E879-346B-829F-6CE9E2806187>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMediaIO.framework/Versions/A/CoreMediaIO
    0x7fff9d7c5000 -     0x7fff9e3e7fff  com.apple.AppKit (6.9 - 1404.13)
<9B600863-6A16-31CB-8138-97AC8F43FBC6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
    0x7fff9e3e8000 -     0x7fff9e429ff7  libGLU.dylib (12.0.34.12)
<055A2B53-7C59-359A-82CB-1F79160C5C86>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
    0x7fff9e42a000 -     0x7fff9e42efff  libGIF.dylib (1440)
<062A2A8B-E00A-34A5-9C1C-D85C1761CA70>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
    0x7fff9e42f000 -     0x7fff9e432ff7  libCoreFSCache.dylib (119.5)
<5935DEAB-4236-38D2-8C76-5AF9A5700559>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreFSCache.dylib
    0x7fff9e450000 -     0x7fff9e458fff  com.apple.CoreServices.FSEvents
(1222.1.1 - 1222.1.1) <79DF16A7-E169-38A5-BF5E-2D45F86DE154>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/FSEvents.framework/Versions/A/FSEvents
    0x7fff9e49c000 -     0x7fff9e4a1fff  com.apple.AssetCacheServices (14 -
14) <8C912A44-6635-33A0-82A3-389585BAC0F1>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AssetCacheServices.framework/Versions/A/AssetCacheServices
    0x7fff9e711000 -     0x7fff9e9f6ff3  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore
(1136 - 1136) <9DE930A3-63C0-3E21-965A-132D97D61892>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
    0x7fff9e9fb000 -     0x7fff9ea09fff  com.apple.ToneLibrary (1.0 - 1)
<E8B44453-4E70-393C-AECF-988D0A8284A6>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ToneLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ToneLibrary
    0x7fff9ea0a000 -     0x7fff9ea68fff  com.apple.SystemConfiguration (1.14
- 1.14) <E3F5D239-4CBE-3B77-A8D9-F3423702AAB9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
    0x7fff9ea69000 -     0x7fff9ea7efff  com.apple.AppContainer (4.0 -
261.10.2) <ABF27707-2925-3A25-916E-370A3E342AF0>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppContainer.framework/Versions/A/AppContainer
    0x7fff9ea8a000 -     0x7fff9ea8efff  com.apple.CommonPanels (1.2.6 - 96)
<1D76DDD3-D45A-3679-8B72-5EECE6C1ACAC>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels
    0x7fff9ea8f000 -     0x7fff9ea98fff  com.apple.icloud.FindMyDevice (1.0
- 1) <28CE764F-4C4C-3A75-B7AE-EDBC7A189E82>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FindMyDevice.framework/Versions/A/FindMyDevice
    0x7fff9ec1d000 -     0x7fff9ec20fff  libCoreVMClient.dylib (119.5)
<56187F75-4436-31CA-8D3A-C6BC67F6F2BF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
    0x7fff9ed9e000 -     0x7fff9ee45fff  com.apple.LanguageModeling (1.0 -
1) <C405E993-F0DF-39E4-9B74-FE310E63DD8E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LanguageModeling.framework/Versions/A/LanguageModeling
    0x7fff9ee46000 -     0x7fff9ee63fff  com.apple.AppleVPAFramework (2.0.15
- 2.0.15) <86BC6DCE-8590-38E3-9C0C-52E97F617B58>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleVPA.framework/Versions/A/AppleVPA
    0x7fff9ee9c000 -     0x7fff9eea1fff  com.apple.MediaAccessibility (1.0 -
79) <309526B0-1A18-3C2D-B425-A2BB61EED005>
/System/Library/Frameworks/MediaAccessibility.framework/Versions/A/MediaAccessibility
    0x7fff9eee5000 -     0x7fff9eefafff  com.apple.ToneKit (1.0 - 1)
<3722D681-0582-335A-A992-A972D2046163>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ToneKit.framework/Versions/A/ToneKit
    0x7fff9ef67000 -     0x7fff9ef6ffff  com.apple.NetFS (6.0 - 4.0)
<5602F3EB-64F6-3495-BEF0-988F92974234>
/System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
    0x7fff9ef70000 -     0x7fff9efffff7  libCoreStorage.dylib (517)
<1CC0776E-B682-3CC1-8CC2-2305E0FA439D> /usr/lib/libCoreStorage.dylib
    0x7fff9f01f000 -     0x7fff9f01fff7  liblaunch.dylib (755.1.19)
<7EC0F297-43CC-3D11-B46B-7E72E372648A> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
    0x7fff9f020000 -     0x7fff9f075fff  com.apple.AE (701 - 701)
<87FDCC5A-82AC-36A2-BFE9-D0B2A3D870F1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
    0x7fff9f189000 -     0x7fff9f19afff  libcmph.dylib (6)
<43880250-9C2D-395C-90C7-CCCE109FF1B2> /usr/lib/libcmph.dylib
    0x7fff9f19b000 -     0x7fff9f23bfff  com.apple.ViewBridge (157 - 157)
<EA9A214B-6AFA-3543-A4F0-8E67F6ED414F>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ViewBridge.framework/Versions/A/ViewBridge
    0x7fff9f2f4000 -     0x7fff9f31fffb  libarchive.2.dylib (32.10.1)
<88036C67-C2C8-3ADF-A4C7-6BBF94B80F15> /usr/lib/libarchive.2.dylib
    0x7fff9f35d000 -     0x7fff9f365fff  libsystem_networkextension.dylib
(384.1.2) <4736FCC5-9DBA-31F4-AAC8-CD0A177CF502>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_networkextension.dylib
    0x7fff9f379000 -     0x7fff9f3c5ff7  com.apple.corelocation (1486.17 -
1615.37) <AF201676-FFF5-39E1-8B0A-D670F4129CA8>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreLocation.framework/Versions/A/CoreLocation
    0x7fff9f44c000 -     0x7fff9f44cfff  com.apple.CoreServices (728.4 -
728.4) <14019127-641A-3CB9-8155-86AD35F23597>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
    0x7fff9f481000 -     0x7fff9f489fff  libcopyfile.dylib (127)
<CA2602AB-E8B7-3CD8-A0C5-D86E35FDA09F> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
    0x7fff9f48a000 -     0x7fff9f7defff  com.apple.Foundation (6.9 - 1255.1)
<3AD7B198-3943-3919-B6F2-B0C28DC817B1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
    0x7fff9f7df000 -     0x7fff9f803fff 
com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (304.9 - 304.9)
<90E9EC0A-57D0-331E-AE0D-FF1A7756A409>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
    0x7fff9f834000 -     0x7fff9f8caff7  com.apple.ColorSync (4.9.0 - 4.9.0)
<1FBEDDC2-4BCD-3148-800E-968814206CB9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
    0x7fff9f8cb000 -     0x7fff9fad6fff  libFosl_dynamic.dylib (16.24)
<28CD6965-696D-32D0-B76F-4EA21DC1984A> /usr/lib/libFosl_dynamic.dylib
    0x7fff9fad7000 -     0x7fff9fadaff7  libsystem_sandbox.dylib (459.10.4)
<BC781530-CA98-392D-A77A-8CAD2D9C6B2F>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib
    0x7fff9fadb000 -     0x7fff9fae4ff7  com.apple.DisplayServicesFW (3.0 -
378) <69821BC1-66F6-30FE-B706-134F3A9FCAD7>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DisplayServices.framework/Versions/A/DisplayServices
    0x7fff9fb6c000 -     0x7fff9fb7efff 
com.apple.contacts.ContactsPersistence (1.0 - 2137)
<40E67B07-5DC9-3B5E-8266-1A27142268D0>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ContactsPersistence.framework/Versions/A/ContactsPersistence
    0x7fff9fb7f000 -     0x7fff9fb8afff  libcsfde.dylib (517)
<C8C9A632-5072-3D24-8EBF-CCDE0BC8BFB5> /usr/lib/libcsfde.dylib
    0x7fff9fb8b000 -     0x7fff9fba7ff7  libsystem_malloc.dylib (67)
<1B57A614-3D60-3F87-876F-7DB4AF38120F>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib
    0x7fff9fba8000 -     0x7fff9fbaaff7  com.apple.SafariServices.framework
(11601 - 11601.2.7.2) <CC99200E-E893-3A01-AA8F-AF2856675CF7>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SafariServices.framework/Versions/A/SafariServices
    0x7fff9fbab000 -     0x7fff9fc64ff7  libvMisc.dylib (563.4)
<04503007-DE32-34EB-90BB-740C289E3784>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
    0x7fff9fc9e000 -     0x7fff9ffdaffb  com.apple.WebKit (11601 -
11601.2.7.2) <D6DDC367-EA9D-3AAD-9296-3D70B3ECFBC7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/WebKit
    0x7fffa00af000 -     0x7fffa00b2fff  com.apple.IOSurface (108.0.1 -
108.0.1) <7B05B27A-5CC4-30D4-8A10-ED444A2807A2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
    0x7fffa00b3000 -     0x7fffa016dfff  com.apple.DiscRecording (9.0.1 -
9010.4.3) <7AFCD317-2A1C-30D3-9871-C9C2C4FF05FD>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DiscRecording.framework/Versions/A/DiscRecording
    0x7fffa05dd000 -     0x7fffa05f1fff  libsystem_coretls.dylib (82)
<21EDACF1-D9B3-3086-9821-60EB75E7F965>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_coretls.dylib
    0x7fffa05f8000 -     0x7fffa0606fff  com.apple.IntlPreferences (2.0 -
192) <6576CA0C-BFA3-3DD4-8FB8-B2B36137060E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IntlPreferences.framework/Versions/A/IntlPreferences
    0x7fffa060a000 -     0x7fffa065cfff  com.apple.CloudDocs (1.0 - 382)
<F8B381F5-C434-3719-B26B-137D61F8DEBD>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CloudDocs.framework/Versions/A/CloudDocs
    0x7fffa0662000 -     0x7fffa0663fff  com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent (2.0
- 25) <BC19A1D1-805B-3FC5-BF0B-1EF6FB36FE74>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent

External Modification Summary:
  Calls made by other processes targeting this process:
    task_for_pid: 3
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by this process:
    task_for_pid: 0
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by all processes on this machine:
    task_for_pid: 1306164
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0

VM Region Summary:
ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=299.4M resident=0K(0%)
swapped_out_or_unallocated=299.4M(100%)
Writable regions: Total=410.2M written=0K(0%) resident=0K(0%)
swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=410.2M(100%)
 
                                VIRTUAL   REGION 
REGION TYPE                        SIZE    COUNT (non-coalesced) 
===========                     =======  ======= 
Accelerate.framework               128K        2 
Activity Tracing                  2048K        2 
CG backing stores                 27.6M        4 
CG image                            32K        6 
CG raster data                     744K        6 
CG shared images                   272K        9 
CoreAnimation                       60K        9 
CoreUI image data                  236K       11 
CoreUI image file                  192K        3 
Dispatch continuations            8192K        2 
Foundation                           4K        2 
IOKit                             7940K        2 
Kernel Alloc Once                    8K        3 
MALLOC                           330.0M      116 
MALLOC guard page                   32K        7 
Memory Tag 242                      12K        2 
OpenCL                              24K        3 
OpenGL GLSL                        256K        4 
Process Corpse Info               2048K        2 
STACK GUARD                       55.7M        9 
Stack                             11.4M       10 
VM_ALLOCATE                         80K       10 
__DATA                            50.2M      296 
__GLSLBUILTINS                    2588K        2 
__IMAGE                            528K        2 
__LINKEDIT                        90.3M       12 
__TEXT                           209.2M      288 
__UNICODE                          552K        2 
mapped file                        1.4G      108 
shared memory                     16.6M       11 
===========                     =======  ======= 
TOTAL                              2.2G      915 

Model: MacBookPro9,2, BootROM MBP91.00D3.B0C, 2 processors, Intel Core i5,
2.5 GHz, 16 GB, SMC 2.2f44
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000, Intel HD Graphics 4000, Built-In
Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x029E,
0x434D5358384758334D314131363030433130
Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x029E,
0x434D5358384758334D314131363030433130
AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0xF5),
Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (7.21.94.29.1a4)
Bluetooth: Version 4.4.2f1 16391, 3 services, 27 devices, 1 incoming serial
ports
Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en1
Network Service: Parallels Shared #0, Ethernet, vnic0
Serial ATA Device: M4-CT512M4SSD2, 512.11 GB
Serial ATA Device: Crucial_CT240M500SSD1, 240.06 GB
USB Device: USB 2.0 Bus
USB Device: Hub
USB Device: Hub
USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad
USB Device: IR Receiver
USB Device: BRCM20702 Hub
USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller
USB Device: USB 2.0 Bus
USB Device: Hub
USB Device: FaceTime HD Camera (Built-in)
USB Device: USB 3.0 Bus
USB Device: MCT USB3.0 External Graphics Device (HDMI)
USB Device: USB3.0 Hub
USB Device: USB3.0 Hub
USB Device: USB2.0 Hub
USB Device: Keyboard Hub
USB Device: USB Receiver
USB Device: BCM20702A0
USB Device: Apple Keyboard
USB Device: USB2.0 Hub
USB Device: Composite Device
USB Device: USB2.0 Hub
USB Device: GN 2000 USB
USB Device: Miscellaneous Device
USB Device: Bose USB Audio
Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Pro, Apple Inc., 25.1

--
View this message in context: http://emacs.1067599.n5.nabble.com/Please-help-me-Emacs-crashing-randomly-stack-trace-attached-compiled-with-debugging-flags-enabled-tp378737p378758.html
Sent from the Emacs - Bugs mailing list archive at Nabble.com.