Subject: Re: bug#22054: Potential errors in package--builtins

From: Artur Malabarba <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 20:34:08 +0000

It's done already on the emacs-25 branch. It'll get merged to master
when someone merges the branch to master (which is taking unusually
long due to some technicalities on this release).

2015-12-12 19:43 GMT+00:00 Jonas Bernoulli <[email-masked]>:
>
> Artur Malabarba <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> 2015-12-03 14:46 GMT+00:00 Jonas Bernoulli <[email-masked]>:
>>> On the `emacs-25' branch, they all have an individual entry in
>>> `package--builtins'.
>>
>> I see we're talking about different things then. I was looking at the
>> list of built-in packages in the package menu.
>> Indeed, the variable you're referring to lists even files without
>> version-numbers, so ielm should be in that list. And your initial
>> assessment looks correct, so I'll fix it.
>>
>> Since nobody said anything about the other entries you mentioned being
>> intentional, I'll fix them too and we'll see if anyone yells. :)
>
> Thanks.
>
> (Do you intend to do that soon?)