Subject: bug#22054: closed (Re: bug#22054: Potential errors in package--builtins)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2015 15:38:02 +0000

Your bug report

#22054: Potential errors in package--builtins

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
22054: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=22054
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#22054: Potential errors in package--builtins
From: Artur Malabarba <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 15:37:08 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Since nobody said anything about the other entries you mentioned being
> intentional, I'll fix them too and we'll see if anyone yells. :)

Fixed in emacs-25

Subject: Potential errors in package--builtins
From: Jonas Bernoulli <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 20:24:44 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

* `ielm' is missing from the list.  I suspect it is not detected as a
  package because the first line does not contain the summary.  Also,
  shouldn't the "interaction mode for Emacs Lisp" be located inside
  lisp/emacs-lisp/?

* `cl-preload' is listed as a separate package.  That might be
  intentional but wouldn't it make more sense to make it part of
  the `cl-lib' package?

* `eieio-compat' is listed as a separate package.  But I suspect that
  is intentional.  Not sure though.

* `sasl-scram-rfc' is listed as a separate package, but all the other
  `sasl-*' libraries are part of the `sasl' package.

This is for the `emacs-25' branch.