Subject: bug#22007: Hide Show Bug

From: silgon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 23:09:42 +0100

Error explained here: http://emacs.stackexchange.com/q/18381/5171

This bug report will be sent to the Bug-GNU-Emacs mailing list
and the GNU bug tracker at debbugs.gnu.org.  Please check that
the From: line contains a valid email address.  After a delay of up
to one day, you should receive an acknowledgment at that address.

Please write in English if possible, as the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators for other languages.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug, and
the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give a recipe
starting from `emacs -Q':

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.7)
 of 2014-03-07 on lamiak, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11501000
System Description:    Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS

Configured using:
 `configure '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu' '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu'
 '--prefix=/usr' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib'
 '--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--infodir=/usr/share/info'
 '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--with-pop=yes'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu' '--with-x=yes'
 '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3' '--with-toolkit-scroll-bars'
 'build_alias=x86_64-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro'
 'CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Shell-script

Minor modes in effect:
  sh-electric-here-document-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent input:
o m <company-dummy-event> C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-n C-n
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p
C-p C-p C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n M-< M-> M-< C-n
C-n C-n C-n C-o C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-n C-n C-n C-n C-y <return> C-p
C-a C-o E r r o r SPC e x p l a i n e d SPC h e r e
: C-c C-c y e s <return> <tab> C-g M-p M-p M-p M-p
M-p M-p M-p M-p M-p M-p M-p M-p M-p M-p M-p M-p M-p
M-p M-p M-p M-p M-p M-p M-p M-p M-p M-p M-p M-p M-p
M-p M-p M-< C-n C-n C-n C-x o C-x o C-c M-i C-x k <return>
y e s <return> M-x <up> <return>

Recent messages:
Checking 40 files in /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/obsolete...
Checking 1 files in /usr/share/emacs/24.3/leim...
Checking for load-path shadows...done
byte-code: Beginning of buffer [4 times]
Mark set [3 times]
Auto-saving...done
byte-code: Beginning of buffer [2 times]
Mark set [2 times]
Making completion list...
Quit

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/elisp//ecb/ecb-upgrade hides
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-upgrade
~/.emacs.d/elisp//ecb/ecb-winman-support hides
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-winman-support
~/.emacs.d/elisp//ecb/ecb-advice-test hides
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-advice-test
~/.emacs.d/elisp//ecb/ecb-jde hides
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-jde
~/.emacs.d/elisp//ecb/ecb-navigate hides
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-navigate
~/.emacs.d/elisp//ecb/ecb-method-browser hides
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-method-browser
~/.emacs.d/elisp//ecb/ecb-layout hides
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-layout
~/.emacs.d/elisp//ecb/ecb-layout-defs hides
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-layout-defs
~/.emacs.d/elisp//ecb/ecb-face hides
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-face
~/.emacs.d/elisp//ecb/ecb-speedbar hides
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-speedbar
~/.emacs.d/elisp//ecb/ecb-mode-line hides
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-mode-line
~/.emacs.d/elisp//ecb/ecb-symboldef hides
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-symboldef
~/.emacs.d/elisp//ecb/ecb-cycle hides
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-cycle
~/.emacs.d/elisp//ecb/ecb-compilation hides
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-compilation
~/.emacs.d/elisp//ecb/ecb-create-layout hides
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-create-layout
~/.emacs.d/elisp//ecb/ecb-cedet-wrapper hides
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-cedet-wrapper
~/.emacs.d/elisp//ecb/ecb-common-browser hides
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-common-browser
~/.emacs.d/elisp//ecb/ecb-autoloads hides
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-autoloads
~/.emacs.d/elisp//ecb/ecb hides
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb
~/.emacs.d/elisp//ecb/ecb-file-browser hides
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-file-browser
~/.emacs.d/elisp//ecb/ecb-help hides
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-help
~/.emacs.d/elisp//ecb/ecb-examples hides
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-examples
~/.emacs.d/elisp//ecb/ecb-compatibility hides
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-compatibility
~/.emacs.d/elisp//ecb/ecb-semantic hides
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-semantic
~/.emacs.d/elisp//ecb/ecb-eshell hides
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-eshell
~/.emacs.d/elisp//ecb/ecb-tod hides
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-tod
~/.emacs.d/elisp//ecb/tree-buffer hides
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/tree-buffer
~/.emacs.d/elisp//ecb/ecb-analyse hides
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-analyse
~/.emacs.d/elisp//ecb/ecb-autogen hides
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-autogen
~/.emacs.d/elisp//ecb/silentcomp hides
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/silentcomp
~/.emacs.d/elisp//ecb/ecb-util hides
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20140215.114/ecb-util
~/.emacs.d/elisp//uml/ob-plantuml hides
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-plantuml
~/.emacs.d/elisp//web-mode/web-mode hides
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/web-mode-20151110.2301/web-mode
~/.emacs.d/elisp//zotelo/zotelo hides
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/zotelo-20151105.341/zotelo
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89/auctex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89/tex-site hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tex-site
~/.emacs.d/elisp/cmake-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/debian-startup hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
~/.emacs.d/elisp/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
~/.emacs.d/elisp//ido-mode/ido hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/ido
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/textmodes/rst
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-ruby hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/org-docview hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-clojure hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/org-attach hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/org-irc hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/org-element hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-element
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/org-gnus hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/org-datetree hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/org-macs hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/org-mobile hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-shen hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/org-habit hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-maxima hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-java hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/org-src hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-src
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/org-crypt hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/org-indent hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-fortran hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/org-agenda hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-ledger hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-comint hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/org-eshell hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/org-faces hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-lob hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/org-archive hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/org-entities hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-exp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/org-mouse hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/org-version hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-version
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-io hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-python hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-matlab hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/org-timer hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/org-plot hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/org-info hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-info
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/org-id hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-id
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-org
~/.emacs.d/elisp//uml/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/org-colview hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/org-bbdb hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/org-protocol hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-octave hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-screen hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/org hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/org-list hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-list
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-ref hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/org-clock hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/org-ctags hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/org-mhe hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-scala hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-C hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-css hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/org-feed hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/org-compat hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-sql hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-dot hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/org-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-table
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-keys hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-calc hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-eval hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/org-rmail hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-perl hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-R hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/org-capture hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-haskell hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/org-bibtex hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-js hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-tangle hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/org-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-awk hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/org-footnote hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-sass hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/org-install hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-install
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151116/ob-scheme hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/latex-cjk-thai/thai-word hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/language/thai-word
/home/aronnax/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20151016.1420/.dir-locals hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils vc-git sh-script smie
executable reftex-parse autorevert reftex reftex-vars zotelo org-rmail
org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode dired org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m flycheck-irony
irony-diagnostics flycheck seq company-files company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml
company-bbdb company-elisp company-anaconda anaconda-mode f s
ucs-normalize dash json-rpc json python rx company-irony
irony-completion irony-snippet php-mode etags cc-langs cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe time color-theme-mycomidia color-theme
org-latex org-export-latex org-beamer org-exp org-exp-blocks org-agenda
footnote ob-plantuml ob-latex ob-perl ob-sql ob-sqlite ob-octave ob-dot
ob-ditaa ob-ruby ob-R ob-python ob-sh ox-beamer ox-md ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-loaddefs
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs cmake-mode thingatpt warnings tramp
tramp-compat auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs shell
pcomplete comint ansi-color ring format-spec advice help-fns
advice-preload ido cl-macs gv easy-mmode company-irony-c-headers irony
find-func company pcase yasnippet help-mode cl cl-lib epa-file epa
derived epg epg-config paren org-compat org-macs preview-latex recentf
tree-widget wid-edit iso-transl desktop edmacro kmacro
android-mode-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site
auto-complete-c-headers-autoloads company-anaconda-autoloads
anaconda-mode-autoloads company-c-headers-autoloads
company-irony-autoloads company-irony-c-headers-autoloads
company-jedi-autoloads company-autoloads cpputils-cmake-autoloads
ecb-autoloads f-autoloads flycheck-google-cpplint-autoloads
flycheck-irony-autoloads flycheck-autoloads iedit-autoloads
irony-autoloads jedi-autoloads auto-complete-autoloads
jedi-core-autoloads epc-autoloads ctable-autoloads concurrent-autoloads
json-rpc-autoloads let-alist-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
org-autoloads info easymenu pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads
popup-autoloads python-environment-autoloads deferred-autoloads
seq-autoloads web-autoloads s-autoloads dash-autoloads
web-mode-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads
zotelo-autoloads finder-inf package server time-date tooltip ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)