Subject: bug#22006: 24.5; Documentation string for while

From: phs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 21:55:51 +0100

M-h f while

returns:

"while is a special form in `C source code'.

(while TEST BODY...)

If TEST yields non-nil, eval BODY... and repeat.
The order of execution is thus TEST, BODY, TEST, BODY and so on
until TEST returns nil."

The documentation does not say that the form itself returns nil.

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0, NS apple-appkit-1265.21)
  of 2015-04-10 on builder10-9.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1404
Configured using:
  `configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
  Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application 
Support/Emacs/site-lisp''

Important settings:
   value of $LC_ALL: en_US
   value of $LANG: en_US
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

-- 
Philippe SCHNOEBELEN,       	                  www.lsv.ens-cachan.fr/~phs
LSV, CNRS UMR 8643 & ENS de Cachan   		  Tel: (+33/0) 147 407 530
"Algebraic symbols are used when you do not know what you are talking about"