Subject: bug#2199: 23.0.60; calendar marks and font-lock-mode

From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 16:27:28 -0500

Stefan Monnier wrote:

>>> Changing the last argument of walk-windows in calendar-window-list
>>> from t to 0 is probably good enough.
>
>> But that breaks the behaviour if I have multiple frames open on
>> different workspaces in Window Maker.

I was wrong, it doesn't make a difference in that regard, so I can
install that.

> Not sure I understand what you mean by "different workspaces in Window
> Maker"?  I'm guessing that these are different X displays, maybe of the
> form "foo:0.0" and "foo:0.1"?

No. I probably should have said "virtual desktop"? The different
screens provided by your window manager / "desktop environment", which
you can switch between and move applications between.

I noticed that frames on workspaces other than the current one have a
'visibility frame-parameter of 'icon, which surprised me. Does that
make sense?