Subject: bug#21979: [PATCH] Update gv setter for frame-width and frame-height.

From: Christopher Wellons <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 16:26:23 -0500

Neither set-screen-width nor set-screen-height still exist, having been
replaced by set-frame-width and set-frame-height. These newer functions
take a frame as a second argument, so a simple setter will no longer
work.
---
 lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-lib.el | 6 ++++--
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-lib.el b/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-lib.el
index 2dd0519..5a90c19 100644
--- a/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-lib.el
+++ b/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-lib.el
@@ -660,10 +660,12 @@ cl-pairlis
 (gv-define-setter face-underline-p (x f &optional s)
   `(set-face-underline ,f ,x ,s))
 (gv-define-simple-setter file-modes set-file-modes t)
-(gv-define-simple-setter frame-height set-screen-height t)
+(gv-define-setter frame-height (x &optional frame)
+  `(set-frame-height (or ,frame (selected-frame)) ,x))
 (gv-define-simple-setter frame-parameters modify-frame-parameters t)
 (gv-define-simple-setter frame-visible-p cl--set-frame-visible-p)
-(gv-define-simple-setter frame-width set-screen-width t)
+(gv-define-setter frame-width (x &optional frame)
+  `(set-frame-width (or ,frame (selected-frame)) ,x))
 (gv-define-simple-setter getenv setenv t)
 (gv-define-simple-setter get-register set-register)
 (gv-define-simple-setter global-key-binding global-set-key)
-- 
2.1.4