Subject: error when building vlc-2.2.1 (sha mismatch of a dependency)

From: Jan Synáček <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 21:36:28 +0100

I'm getting the following error:

[...]
Starting download of
/gnu/store/c0kix7cn1pvdq5r563r97kxm66ldnf87-ladspa_sdk_1.13.tgz
>From http://www.ladspa.org/download/ladspa_sdk_1.13.tgz...
 ladspa_sdk_1.13.tgz                          10.5MiB/s 00:00 | 3KiB transferred
output path `/gnu/store/c0kix7cn1pvdq5r563r97kxm66ldnf87-ladspa_sdk_1.13.tgz'
should have sha256 hash
`0srh5n2l63354bc0srcrv58rzjkn4gv8qjqzg8dnq3rs4m7kzvdm', instead has
`0dmh3k49yl8ii96bz32vlgc8w1fz99295h93aghfb2q1myx81lqv'
cannot build derivation
`/gnu/store/ig427gsrfqybnpjmjcb53lh6mfvi7zpk-ladspa-1.13.drv': 1
dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation
`/gnu/store/lak2kjr7rf76myk6z0h91r05q6rl09rk-ffmpeg-2.8.drv': 1
dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation
`/gnu/store/gh3g0c310b6h1d9145zha9gv1fj3n5dl-vlc-2.2.1.drv': 1
dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation
`/gnu/store/10d780zc7bj43f71cf0pl9dl2p4q7s01-profile.drv': 1
dependencies couldn't be built
guix package: error: build failed: build of
`/gnu/store/10d780zc7bj43f71cf0pl9dl2p4q7s01-profile.drv' failed

I'm using guix-0.9.0.

-- 
Jan Synáček