Subject: bug#21976: closed (Re: bug#21976: error when building vlc-2.2.1 (sha mismatch of a dependency))

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 08:52:02 +0000

Your bug report

#21976: error when building vlc-2.2.1 (sha mismatch of a dependency)

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
21976: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=21976
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#21976: error when building vlc-2.2.1 (sha mismatch of a dependency)
From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
To: Jan Synáček <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 09:51:07 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The LADSPA URLs were fixed in 0c1910ed036438adf7acaab0423cc85920eb66d9.

Ludo'.

Subject: error when building vlc-2.2.1 (sha mismatch of a dependency)
From: Jan Synáček <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 21:36:28 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I'm getting the following error:

[...]
Starting download of
/gnu/store/c0kix7cn1pvdq5r563r97kxm66ldnf87-ladspa_sdk_1.13.tgz
>From http://www.ladspa.org/download/ladspa_sdk_1.13.tgz...
 ladspa_sdk_1.13.tgz                          10.5MiB/s 00:00 | 3KiB transferred
output path `/gnu/store/c0kix7cn1pvdq5r563r97kxm66ldnf87-ladspa_sdk_1.13.tgz'
should have sha256 hash
`0srh5n2l63354bc0srcrv58rzjkn4gv8qjqzg8dnq3rs4m7kzvdm', instead has
`0dmh3k49yl8ii96bz32vlgc8w1fz99295h93aghfb2q1myx81lqv'
cannot build derivation
`/gnu/store/ig427gsrfqybnpjmjcb53lh6mfvi7zpk-ladspa-1.13.drv': 1
dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation
`/gnu/store/lak2kjr7rf76myk6z0h91r05q6rl09rk-ffmpeg-2.8.drv': 1
dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation
`/gnu/store/gh3g0c310b6h1d9145zha9gv1fj3n5dl-vlc-2.2.1.drv': 1
dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation
`/gnu/store/10d780zc7bj43f71cf0pl9dl2p4q7s01-profile.drv': 1
dependencies couldn't be built
guix package: error: build failed: build of
`/gnu/store/10d780zc7bj43f71cf0pl9dl2p4q7s01-profile.drv' failed

I'm using guix-0.9.0.

-- 
Jan Synáček