Subject: bug#2197 closed by Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> (Re: Bug#2197: c-style-variables-are-local-p safe local variable?)

From: [email-masked] (Emacs bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 04:00:05 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your bug report
which was filed against the emacs package:

#2197: c-style-variables-are-local-p safe local variable?

It has been closed by Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

-- 
2197: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=2197
Emacs Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: Bug#2197: c-style-variables-are-local-p safe local variable?
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 22:52:54 -0500

2009-02-26  Glenn Morris  <[email-masked]>

            * progmodes/cc-vars.el (c-style-variables-are-local-p):
            Mark as safe if boolean.  (Bug#2197)

Subject: c-style-variables-are-local-p safe local variable?
From: Dan Nicolaescu <[email-masked]>
To: bug-gnu-emacs <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 08:49:10 -0800 (PST)

I work with a code base that sets c-style-variables-are-local-p in a
"Local Variables" section.
Is there any reason this variable is not marked as safe ?