Subject: 25.1.50; add info binding to copy node as @xref

From: Tom Tromey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 15:17:03 -0700

Right now I can use "c" to copy the info node name in a basic way, or
"M-0 c" to copy the node name in a lispy way (nice!).

However, it would also be very handy to be able to copy the info node
name as a texinfo @xref string.  This is useful when authoring -- I
could find the info node I want to link to, then copy it as something to
insert into the texinfo file I'm editing.

In GNU Emacs 25.1.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.15)
 of 2015-11-15
Repository revision: 70f1fda4ae6abb5e11dcf281738c25f6f5b06061
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.11603000
Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/tromey/Emacs/install/ --with-modules'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Texinfo

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  erc-services-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-hl-nicks-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: do-auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Quit
Building Tcl help file index...done
Quit
Processing Info node ‘(texinfo)Command and Variable Index’...done
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window, C-M-v to scroll help.
Mark saved where search started
Quit
Mark saved where search started [2 times]
Saving file /home/tromey/Emacs/libffi/doc/libffi.texi...
Wrote /home/tromey/Emacs/libffi/doc/libffi.texi

Load-path shadows:
/home/tromey/.emacs.d/elpa/bubbles-0.5/bubbles hides /home/tromey/Emacs/install/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/play/bubbles

Features:
(shadow warnings emacsbug tcl tramp-cache term/xterm xterm novice
m4-mode shr-color find-file bbdb-sc supercite regi bbdb-message
mailalias mail-hist nnir flow-fill mm-archive gnus-html xml url-cache
sort smiley gnus-cite gnus-bcklg pcmpl-unix pcmpl-gnu find-dired idutils
log-view character-fold misearch multi-isearch gnus-async mail-extr qp
gnus-ml disp-table gnus-topic nndraft nnmh nnfolder utf-7 bbdb-gnus
bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm gnutls network-stream nsm starttls gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache
gnus-registry registry eieio-compat eieio-base gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo smtpmail
sendmail gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls utf7 netrc
nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win copyright dabbrev
log-edit pcvs-util message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader eww mm-url gnus gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils
url-queue url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap shr dom subr-x
browse-url hi-lock goto-addr dired-aux php-mode speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe etags xref project flymake add-log css-mode js
smerge-mode tar-mode systemtap-mode derived cc-langs cc-awk nxml-uchnm
rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns
nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph nxml-enc xmltok gud
sh-script smie executable rust-mode sgml-mode vc-mtn vc-hg bug-reference
make-mode texinfo autoconf autoconf-mode python tramp-sh tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell json map vc-bzr vc-src
vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs org-element org-rmail org-mhe org-irc
org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired
org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp
ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds vc-git diff-mode seq markdown-mode noutline
outline easy-mmode flyspell ispell diminish edmacro kmacro projectile
ibuf-ext ibuffer pkg-info find-func lisp-mnt epl grep compile dash s
appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs which-func
imenu minimap autorevert filenotify desktop frameset cus-start cus-load
status erc-services erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks
erc-pcomplete pcomplete erc-track erc-match erc-netsplit erc-hl-nicks
color erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp wid-edit erc-goodies erc erc-backend
erc-compat format-spec auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra cconv gnus-util mm-util help-fns help-mode mail-prsvr
password-cache thingatpt pp advice vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs bbdb bbdb-site timezone
ange-ftp comint ansi-color ring server savehist finder-inf
dwarf-mode-autoloads gdb-shell-autoloads eieio-core lisppaste-autoloads
pydoc-info-autoloads info-look info cl-seq cl-macs cl gv cl-loaddefs
pcase cl-lib weblogger-autoloads package easymenu epg-config
bbdb-loaddefs time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1739518 275468)
 (symbols 48 136083 0)
 (miscs 40 69880 5693)
 (strings 32 453877 111284)
 (string-bytes 1 11128432)
 (vectors 16 106048)
 (vector-slots 8 1770014 61788)
 (floats 8 975 1500)
 (intervals 56 131983 4877)
 (buffers 976 654)
 (heap 1024 297581 54000))

Tom