Subject: Re: bug#21953: Eliminate warnings in the emacs-25 release branch

From: Andreas Röhler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 10:13:16 +0100

Am 28.11.2015 um 19:44 schrieb John Wiegley:
>>>>>> Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:
>> Experience shows that things deferred toll "after the release" tend to
>> remain unhandled.
>>
>> We still have a lot of time before the release, and didn't get anywhere
>> close to a stable codebase, so there's nothing wrong in trying to fix some
>> of the warnings now.
> Completely agree with Eli. I've seen "after the release" become "fifteen years
> later, still not done" before.
>
> John

Having a usable ToDo-list, which would consider urgency and hierarchy of 
some tasks, being re-adjusted from time to time, might change the game.

Not sure if this is possible in a free world :)
Cheers,

Andreas