Subject: 25.0.50; SES: keyboard navigation broken

From: [email-masked] (Óscar Fuentes)
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 03:59:16 +0100

emacs -Q $EMACS_SRC_ROOT/etc/ses-example.ses

On the past keyboard navigation worked on a cell-by-cell basis, which
means that pressing the left arrow key moved the cursor one cell to the
left. Now keyboard navigation works on a char-by-char basis, which is
quite an usability inconvenience whenever the user needs to move the
cursor from one column to another.

This is a regression wrt past Emacs releases.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.7 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit)
 of 2015-10-24
Repository revision: 9d6ec23f7d4f8fbbfdcea353c4b58e47f76a7342
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11702000
System Description:	Ubuntu 15.10

Configured using:
 'configure --without-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-x-toolkit=lucid'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG SOUND GSETTINGS NOTIFY LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT
ZLIB LUCID X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: C
  locale-coding-system: nil

Major mode: SES