Subject: bug#21938: closed (Re: bug#21938: 24.5; PostScript Print Buffer fails on Agenda buffer)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 19:22:03 +0000

Your bug report

#21938: 24.5; PostScript Print Buffer fails on Agenda buffer

which was filed against the emacs,org-mode package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
21938: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=21938
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#21938: 24.5; PostScript Print Buffer fails on Agenda buffer
From: John Wiegley <[email-masked]>
To: "sgeorgii ." <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 11:21:08 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

>>>>> sgeorgii  <[email-masked]> writes:

> I launch emacs (-q switch makes no difference), open my .org file and
> proceed as follows:

> M-x org-agenda

I've forwarded this to the Org-mode mailing list.

John

Subject: 24.5; PostScript Print Buffer fails on Agenda buffer
From: "sgeorgii ." <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 11:06:20 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I launch emacs (-q switch makes no difference), open my .org file and
proceed as follows:

M-x org-agenda

a (agenda for current week or day)

menu "File" ->  "PostScript Print Buffer"

instead of printout of agenda on my printer I get the following error
in Backtrace:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument listp org-priority)
  ps-face-attribute-list((bold . org-priority))
  ps-plot-with-face(78 82 (bold . org-priority))
  ps-generate-postscript-with-faces1(1 4783)
  ps-generate-postscript-with-faces(1 4783)
  ps-generate(#<buffer *Org Agenda*> 1 4783 ps-generate-postscript-with-faces)
  ps-spool-with-faces(1 4783 nil)
  ps-print-with-faces(1 4783 nil)
  ps-print-buffer-with-faces(nil)
  call-interactively(ps-print-buffer-with-faces nil nil)
  command-execute(ps-print-buffer-with-faces)

I have this error on both Windows and Linux hosts with emacs version
24.5. Emacs version 24.3 or earlier work just fine on same Windows and
Linux hosts.

I get this error with "PostScript Print Buffer". If I choose "File"->
""PostScript Print Buffer (B+W)" - this gives me printer printout all
right on all versions of emacs on both Windows and Linux hosts .

Any help?

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
 of 2015-04-11 on LEG570
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/c/usr --host=i686-pc-mingw32'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENU
  locale-coding-system: cp1251

Major mode: Org-Agenda Week Ddl Grid

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Press key for agenda command (unrestricted):
Formatting...  0%
Collecting face information...
ps-plot-with-face: Wrong type argument: listp, org-priority

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr
mail-utils ps-mule ps-print ps-def lpr diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso
org-agenda org-element org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus
gnus-util org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired cl-loaddefs
cl-lib org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu easymenu
calendar cal-loaddefs time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp w32-common-fns
disp-table w32-win w32-vars tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process w32notify w32 multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 221645 10009)
 (symbols 32 26574 0)
 (miscs 32 4419 2098)
 (strings 16 41593 5657)
 (string-bytes 1 1344167)
 (vectors 8 18490)
 (vector-slots 4 493986 7658)
 (floats 8 379 246)
 (intervals 28 2940 838)
 (buffers 508 16))