Subject: bug#21929: closed (Re: bug#21929: 25.0.50; Crash when doing funcall on #[] expression)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 23:21:02 +0000

Your bug report

#21929: 25.0.50; Crash when doing funcall on #[] expression

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
21929: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=21929
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#21929: 25.0.50; Crash when doing funcall on #[] expression
From: Andreas Schwab <[email-masked]>
To: Elias Mårtenson <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 00:20:22 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Fixed for Emacs 25.

Andreas.

-- 
Andreas Schwab, [email-masked]
GPG Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756  01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
"And now for something completely different."

Subject: 25.0.50; Crash when doing funcall on #[] expression
From: Elias Mårtenson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 11:04:54 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

When evaluating the following expression, Emacs crashes:

    (funcall #[1 "foo" []])

I have included the "bt full" output below. My gdb doesn't seem to
have an "xbacktrace" command.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.2)
 of 2015-11-11
Repository revision: 25775a12c5168b0494dff15639ac25d8e1017530
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11704000
Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_SG.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  paredit-mode: t
  guide-key-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  elisp-slime-nav-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent messages:
Loading /home/emartenson/.emacs.d/murex.el (source)...
Loading /home/emartenson/.emacs.d/murex-mail.el (source)...
Loading eudcb-ldap...done
Loading /home/emartenson/.emacs.d/murex-mail.el (source)...done
Loading /home/emartenson/.emacs.d/murex-slime.el (source)...done
Loading /home/emartenson/.emacs.d/murex.el (source)...done
Loading /home/emartenson/.emacs.d/project-settings.el (source)...done
Loading /home/emartenson/.emacs.d/em-multi-edit.el (source)...done
Loading /home/emartenson/.emacs.d/em-blogger.el (source)...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Load-path shadows:
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-generic hides
/home/emartenson/.emacs.d/elpa/cl-generic-0.2/cl-generic

Features:
(shadow sort flyspell ispell mail-extr emacsbug sendmail paredit server
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs company-clang company-template company flycheck rx
subr-x auto-complete-clang auto-complete gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig gnus-calendar gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo
parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader
mail-utils mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode gnus-calendar-org org-capture
ical-event-reply ical-event eieio-compat org-import-icalendar eudcb-ldap
eudc cus-edit eudc-vars ldap outlook-style outlook-style-muse-editor
muse-html muse-xml-common muse-protocols muse-regexps muse
muse-nested-tags muse-publish org-caldav icalendar diary-lib
diary-loaddefs org-id ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish
ox org-element org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs url-dav url-handlers xml diminish guide-key s ucs-normalize
popwin dash gnu-apl-mode gnu-apl-osx-workaround gnu-apl-documentation
gnu-apl-refdocs-bsd-license gnu-apl-follow gnu-apl-plot
gnu-apl-spreadsheet gnu-apl-editor gnu-apl-interactive gnu-apl-input
gnu-apl-symbols quail gnu-apl-network gnu-apl-util w3m doc-view
jka-compr dired image-mode timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems
w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util wid-edit tex-mode
winner em-translate popup json http-post-simple url-http tls url-auth
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap ielm elisp-slime-nav slime-mrepl
inferior-slime slime-asdf grep slime-tramp tramp tramp-compat
auth-source gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache
tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete format-spec slime-fancy
slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references
slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch slime-presentations advice
bridge slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context slime-fuzzy
slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c
slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc slime-repl elp slime-parse slime
derived gud apropos arc-mode archive-mode noutline outline easy-mmode pp
hyperspec thingatpt browse-url slime-autoloads ggtags etags xref project
eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode cconv compile
comint ansi-color ring ewoc edmacro kmacro cl-seq cl finder-inf info
eieio-core cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib package easymenu
epg-config paren cus-start cus-load time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 652425 13747)
 (symbols 48 55713 0)
 (miscs 40 133 223)
 (strings 32 126851 17423)
 (string-bytes 1 4083647)
 (vectors 16 67788)
 (vector-slots 8 1085550 5593)
 (floats 8 634 458)
 (intervals 56 344 0)
 (buffers 976 12)
 (heap 1024 49088 2381))

Debugger output:

(gdb) bt full
#0  print_object (obj=obj@entry=1, printcharfun=printcharfun@entry=0,
    escapeflag=<optimized out>) at print.c:1959
        buf = "\000\000\000\000\000\000\000\000E\374X\000\000\000\000\000\t\000\000\000\000\000\000\000\003\000\000\000\000\000\000\000\020\327\377\377\377\177\000\000\000\000\000\000\000\000\000\000\005\000\000\000\000"
#1  0x0000000000574fd6 in print (obj=obj@entry=1,
printcharfun=printcharfun@entry=0,
    escapeflag=escapeflag@entry=true) at print.c:1129
No locals.
#2  0x0000000000575248 in Fprin1 (object=1, printcharfun=0) at print.c:623
        old = 0x38fd810
        old_point = -1
        start_point = -1
        old_point_byte = -1
        start_point_byte = -1
        free_print_buffer = true
        multibyte = <optimized out>
        original = 12833253
#3  0x0000000000576295 in print_error_message (data=<optimized out>,
stream=12833253,
    context=context@entry=0x0, caller=caller@entry=0) at print.c:943
        sep = <optimized out>
        errname = 50592
        errmsg = <optimized out>
        file_error = <optimized out>
        tail = 56605491
#4  0x0000000000576487 in Ferror_message_string (obj=<optimized out>)
at print.c:857
        old = 0x38fd810
        value = <optimized out>
#5  0x000000000055a19e in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=args@entry=0x7fffffffd9c8)
    at eval.c:2650
        internal_argbuf = {2, 5538374, 696048, 5538441, 12844672,
5275035, 12864256,
          59758613}
        fun = 11718141
        original_fun = <optimized out>
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = 0x7fffffffd9d0
        count = 17
#6  0x000000000058d573 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
vector=38942085,
    maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized out>,
nargs=nargs@entry=2,
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffffd9c8) at bytecode.c:880
        targets = {0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>, 0x58fb80
<exec_byte_code+10208>,
          0x58fb88 <exec_byte_code+10216>, 0x58fb90 <exec_byte_code+10224>,
          0x58d4d0 <exec_byte_code+304>, 0x58d4d0 <exec_byte_code+304>,
          0x58f880 <exec_byte_code+9440>, 0x58f670 <exec_byte_code+8912>,
          0x58f748 <exec_byte_code+9128>, 0x58f740 <exec_byte_code+9120>,
          0x58d758 <exec_byte_code+952>, 0x58f750 <exec_byte_code+9136>,
          0x58d600 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x58d600 <exec_byte_code+608>,
          0x58f920 <exec_byte_code+9600>, 0x58d730 <exec_byte_code+912>,
          0x58f758 <exec_byte_code+9144>, 0x58f760 <exec_byte_code+9152>,
          0x58f8d0 <exec_byte_code+9520>, 0x58f7a8 <exec_byte_code+9224>,
          0x58d668 <exec_byte_code+712>, 0x58d670 <exec_byte_code+720>,
          0x58f8d8 <exec_byte_code+9528>, 0x58f768 <exec_byte_code+9160>,
          0x58f7d8 <exec_byte_code+9272>, 0x58f7e0 <exec_byte_code+9280>,
          0x58f838 <exec_byte_code+9368>, 0x58f7e8 <exec_byte_code+9288>,
          0x58d508 <exec_byte_code+360>, 0x58d510 <exec_byte_code+368>,
          0x58f790 <exec_byte_code+9200>, 0x58f7b0 <exec_byte_code+9232>,
          0x58f830 <exec_byte_code+9360>, 0x58f840 <exec_byte_code+9376>,
          0x58f848 <exec_byte_code+9384>, 0x58f720 <exec_byte_code+9088>,
          0x58d550 <exec_byte_code+432>, 0x58d550 <exec_byte_code+432>,
          0x58f7f0 <exec_byte_code+9296>, 0x58f808 <exec_byte_code+9320>,
          0x58fb18 <exec_byte_code+10104>, 0x58fb10 <exec_byte_code+10096>,
          0x58fb20 <exec_byte_code+10112>, 0x58f850 <exec_byte_code+9392>,
          0x58d590 <exec_byte_code+496>, 0x58d590 <exec_byte_code+496>,
          0x58f728 <exec_byte_code+9096>, 0x58fae8 <exec_byte_code+10056>,
          0x58db50 <exec_byte_code+1968>, 0x58da00 <exec_byte_code+1632>,
          0x58fb70 <exec_byte_code+10192>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58dcb0 <exec_byte_code+2320>, 0x58dd40 <exec_byte_code+2464>,
          0x58dd80 <exec_byte_code+2528>, 0x58ddc0 <exec_byte_code+2592>,
          0x58de08 <exec_byte_code+2664>, 0x58faa0 <exec_byte_code+9984>,
          0x58f9e0 <exec_byte_code+9792>, 0x58de50 <exec_byte_code+2736>,
          0x58fa60 <exec_byte_code+9920>, 0x58fa20 <exec_byte_code+9856>,
          0x58de80 <exec_byte_code+2784>, 0x58dec0 <exec_byte_code+2848>,
          0x58def0 <exec_byte_code+2896>, 0x58df30 <exec_byte_code+2960>,
          0x58df68 <exec_byte_code+3016>, 0x58dff0 <exec_byte_code+3152>,
          0x58e020 <exec_byte_code+3200>, 0x58e060 <exec_byte_code+3264>,
          0x58e0a0 <exec_byte_code+3328>, 0x58e0d0 <exec_byte_code+3376>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x58e100 <exec_byte_code+3424>, 0x58e140 <exec_byte_code+3488>,
          0x58e180 <exec_byte_code+3552>, 0x58e1c0 <exec_byte_code+3616>,
          0x58e200 <exec_byte_code+3680>, 0x58e238 <exec_byte_code+3736>,
          0x58e270 <exec_byte_code+3792>, 0x58e2f8 <exec_byte_code+3928>,
          0x58e338 <exec_byte_code+3992>, 0x58e378 <exec_byte_code+4056>,
          0x58e470 <exec_byte_code+4304>, 0x58e4b0 <exec_byte_code+4368>,
          0x58e4f0 <exec_byte_code+4432>, 0x58e530 <exec_byte_code+4496>,
          0x58e570 <exec_byte_code+4560>, 0x58e5a8 <exec_byte_code+4616>,
          0x58e5f0 <exec_byte_code+4688>, 0x58e628 <exec_byte_code+4744>,
          0x58e660 <exec_byte_code+4800>, 0x58e698 <exec_byte_code+4856>,
          0x58e740 <exec_byte_code+5024>, 0x58d5d0 <exec_byte_code+560>,
          0x58e780 <exec_byte_code+5088>, 0x58e7b0 <exec_byte_code+5136>,
          0x58e830 <exec_byte_code+5264>, 0x58e870 <exec_byte_code+5328>,
          0x58e8b0 <exec_byte_code+5392>, 0x58e8e0 <exec_byte_code+5440>,
          0x58e910 <exec_byte_code+5488>, 0x58e940 <exec_byte_code+5536>,
          0x58e978 <exec_byte_code+5592>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58e9a8 <exec_byte_code+5640>, 0x58e9d8 <exec_byte_code+5688>,
          0x58ea08 <exec_byte_code+5736>, 0x58ea38 <exec_byte_code+5784>,
          0x58ea68 <exec_byte_code+5832>, 0x58ea98 <exec_byte_code+5880>,
          0x58d5d0 <exec_byte_code+560>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58eac0 <exec_byte_code+5920>, 0x58eb00 <exec_byte_code+5984>,
          0x58eb30 <exec_byte_code+6032>, 0x58eb60 <exec_byte_code+6080>,
          0x58eba0 <exec_byte_code+6144>, 0x58ebe0 <exec_byte_code+6208>,
          0x58ec10 <exec_byte_code+6256>, 0x58ec40 <exec_byte_code+6304>,
          0x58ec80 <exec_byte_code+6368>, 0x58ecc0 <exec_byte_code+6432>,
          0x58ed00 <exec_byte_code+6496>, 0x58ed30 <exec_byte_code+6544>,
          0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>, 0x58d980 <exec_byte_code+1504>,
          0x58f1a0 <exec_byte_code+7680>, 0x58f938 <exec_byte_code+9624>,
          0x58f248 <exec_byte_code+7848>, 0x58f2f0 <exec_byte_code+8016>,
          0x58f390 <exec_byte_code+8176>, 0x58fb28 <exec_byte_code+10120>,
          0x58d960 <exec_byte_code+1472>, 0x58f8f0 <exec_byte_code+9552>,
          0x58d8d0 <exec_byte_code+1328>, 0x58d900 <exec_byte_code+1376>,
          0x58d9d0 <exec_byte_code+1584>, 0x58db10 <exec_byte_code+1904>,
          0x58db80 <exec_byte_code+2016>, 0x58dbd0 <exec_byte_code+2096>,
          0x58dc10 <exec_byte_code+2160>, 0x58dc58 <exec_byte_code+2232>,
          0x58f858 <exec_byte_code+9400>, 0x58ed60 <exec_byte_code+6592>,
          0x58eda0 <exec_byte_code+6656>, 0x58efb8 <exec_byte_code+7192>,
          0x58efe0 <exec_byte_code+7232>, 0x58f010 <exec_byte_code+7280>,
          0x58f040 <exec_byte_code+7328>, 0x58f080 <exec_byte_code+7392>,
          0x58f0c0 <exec_byte_code+7456>, 0x58f100 <exec_byte_code+7520>,
          0x58f140 <exec_byte_code+7584>, 0x58edd0 <exec_byte_code+6704>,
          0x58ee10 <exec_byte_code+6768>, 0x58ee50 <exec_byte_code+6832>,
          0x58ee80 <exec_byte_code+6880>, 0x58eec0 <exec_byte_code+6944>,
          0x58ef00 <exec_byte_code+7008>, 0x58ef40 <exec_byte_code+7072>,
          0x58ef80 <exec_byte_code+7136>, 0x58e6d0 <exec_byte_code+4912>,
          0x58e708 <exec_byte_code+4968>, 0x58fb98 <exec_byte_code+10232>,
          0x58fbe0 <exec_byte_code+10304>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58f430 <exec_byte_code+8336>, 0x58f4c0 <exec_byte_code+8480>,
          0x58f550 <exec_byte_code+8624>, 0x58f5e0 <exec_byte_code+8768>,
          0x58d848 <exec_byte_code+1192>, 0x58dfa0 <exec_byte_code+3072>,
          0x58e2a8 <exec_byte_code+3848>, 0x58e7e0 <exec_byte_code+5184>,
          0x58f6d0 <exec_byte_code+9008>, 0x58d760 <exec_byte_code+960>,
          0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58d7c0 <exec_byte_code+1056>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58d810 <exec_byte_code+1136> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = <optimized out>
        op = <optimized out>
        vectorp = 0x2523588
        stack = {pc = 0x259b8a4 "\262\v割\v\262\001\202", <incomplete
sequence \350>,
          byte_string = 38730852,
          byte_string_start = 0x259b7d0 "\001Ɖ\211\211\307\b\310
\311\006\b!\204\201\001\312\061'", next = 0x7fffffffdbe0}
        top = 0x7fffffffd9c8
        result = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
#7  0x0000000000559d14 in funcall_lambda (fun=38730852, nargs=nargs@entry=2,
    arg_vector=0x7fffffffd9c8, arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffdb68) at eval.c:2810
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#8  0x0000000000559fbb in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=args@entry=0x7fffffffdb60)
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
    at eval.c:2711
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 26731984
        numargs = 2
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        count = 10
#9  0x000000000058d573 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
vector=38941549,
    maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized out>,
nargs=nargs@entry=1,
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffffdb60) at bytecode.c:880
        targets = {0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>, 0x58fb80
<exec_byte_code+10208>,
          0x58fb88 <exec_byte_code+10216>, 0x58fb90 <exec_byte_code+10224>,
          0x58d4d0 <exec_byte_code+304>, 0x58d4d0 <exec_byte_code+304>,
          0x58f880 <exec_byte_code+9440>, 0x58f670 <exec_byte_code+8912>,
          0x58f748 <exec_byte_code+9128>, 0x58f740 <exec_byte_code+9120>,
          0x58d758 <exec_byte_code+952>, 0x58f750 <exec_byte_code+9136>,
          0x58d600 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x58d600 <exec_byte_code+608>,
          0x58f920 <exec_byte_code+9600>, 0x58d730 <exec_byte_code+912>,
          0x58f758 <exec_byte_code+9144>, 0x58f760 <exec_byte_code+9152>,
          0x58f8d0 <exec_byte_code+9520>, 0x58f7a8 <exec_byte_code+9224>,
          0x58d668 <exec_byte_code+712>, 0x58d670 <exec_byte_code+720>,
          0x58f8d8 <exec_byte_code+9528>, 0x58f768 <exec_byte_code+9160>,
          0x58f7d8 <exec_byte_code+9272>, 0x58f7e0 <exec_byte_code+9280>,
          0x58f838 <exec_byte_code+9368>, 0x58f7e8 <exec_byte_code+9288>,
          0x58d508 <exec_byte_code+360>, 0x58d510 <exec_byte_code+368>,
          0x58f790 <exec_byte_code+9200>, 0x58f7b0 <exec_byte_code+9232>,
          0x58f830 <exec_byte_code+9360>, 0x58f840 <exec_byte_code+9376>,
          0x58f848 <exec_byte_code+9384>, 0x58f720 <exec_byte_code+9088>,
          0x58d550 <exec_byte_code+432>, 0x58d550 <exec_byte_code+432>,
          0x58f7f0 <exec_byte_code+9296>, 0x58f808 <exec_byte_code+9320>,
          0x58fb18 <exec_byte_code+10104>, 0x58fb10 <exec_byte_code+10096>,
          0x58fb20 <exec_byte_code+10112>, 0x58f850 <exec_byte_code+9392>,
          0x58d590 <exec_byte_code+496>, 0x58d590 <exec_byte_code+496>,
          0x58f728 <exec_byte_code+9096>, 0x58fae8 <exec_byte_code+10056>,
          0x58db50 <exec_byte_code+1968>, 0x58da00 <exec_byte_code+1632>,
          0x58fb70 <exec_byte_code+10192>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58dcb0 <exec_byte_code+2320>, 0x58dd40 <exec_byte_code+2464>,
          0x58dd80 <exec_byte_code+2528>, 0x58ddc0 <exec_byte_code+2592>,
          0x58de08 <exec_byte_code+2664>, 0x58faa0 <exec_byte_code+9984>,
          0x58f9e0 <exec_byte_code+9792>, 0x58de50 <exec_byte_code+2736>,
          0x58fa60 <exec_byte_code+9920>, 0x58fa20 <exec_byte_code+9856>,
          0x58de80 <exec_byte_code+2784>, 0x58dec0 <exec_byte_code+2848>,
          0x58def0 <exec_byte_code+2896>, 0x58df30 <exec_byte_code+2960>,
          0x58df68 <exec_byte_code+3016>, 0x58dff0 <exec_byte_code+3152>,
          0x58e020 <exec_byte_code+3200>, 0x58e060 <exec_byte_code+3264>,
          0x58e0a0 <exec_byte_code+3328>, 0x58e0d0 <exec_byte_code+3376>,
          0x58e100 <exec_byte_code+3424>, 0x58e140 <exec_byte_code+3488>,
          0x58e180 <exec_byte_code+3552>, 0x58e1c0 <exec_byte_code+3616>,
          0x58e200 <exec_byte_code+3680>, 0x58e238 <exec_byte_code+3736>,
          0x58e270 <exec_byte_code+3792>, 0x58e2f8 <exec_byte_code+3928>,
          0x58e338 <exec_byte_code+3992>, 0x58e378 <exec_byte_code+4056>,
          0x58e470 <exec_byte_code+4304>, 0x58e4b0 <exec_byte_code+4368>,
          0x58e4f0 <exec_byte_code+4432>, 0x58e530 <exec_byte_code+4496>,
          0x58e570 <exec_byte_code+4560>, 0x58e5a8 <exec_byte_code+4616>,
          0x58e5f0 <exec_byte_code+4688>, 0x58e628 <exec_byte_code+4744>,
          0x58e660 <exec_byte_code+4800>, 0x58e698 <exec_byte_code+4856>,
          0x58e740 <exec_byte_code+5024>, 0x58d5d0 <exec_byte_code+560>,
          0x58e780 <exec_byte_code+5088>, 0x58e7b0 <exec_byte_code+5136>,
          0x58e830 <exec_byte_code+5264>, 0x58e870 <exec_byte_code+5328>,
          0x58e8b0 <exec_byte_code+5392>, 0x58e8e0 <exec_byte_code+5440>,
          0x58e910 <exec_byte_code+5488>, 0x58e940 <exec_byte_code+5536>,
          0x58e978 <exec_byte_code+5592>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58e9a8 <exec_byte_code+5640>, 0x58e9d8 <exec_byte_code+5688>,
          0x58ea08 <exec_byte_code+5736>, 0x58ea38 <exec_byte_code+5784>,
          0x58ea68 <exec_byte_code+5832>, 0x58ea98 <exec_byte_code+5880>,
          0x58d5d0 <exec_byte_code+560>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58eac0 <exec_byte_code+5920>, 0x58eb00 <exec_byte_code+5984>,
          0x58eb30 <exec_byte_code+6032>, 0x58eb60 <exec_byte_code+6080>,
          0x58eba0 <exec_byte_code+6144>, 0x58ebe0 <exec_byte_code+6208>,
          0x58ec10 <exec_byte_code+6256>, 0x58ec40 <exec_byte_code+6304>,
          0x58ec80 <exec_byte_code+6368>, 0x58ecc0 <exec_byte_code+6432>,
          0x58ed00 <exec_byte_code+6496>, 0x58ed30 <exec_byte_code+6544>,
          0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>, 0x58d980 <exec_byte_code+1504>,
          0x58f1a0 <exec_byte_code+7680>, 0x58f938 <exec_byte_code+9624>,
          0x58f248 <exec_byte_code+7848>, 0x58f2f0 <exec_byte_code+8016>,
          0x58f390 <exec_byte_code+8176>, 0x58fb28 <exec_byte_code+10120>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x58d960 <exec_byte_code+1472>, 0x58f8f0 <exec_byte_code+9552>,
          0x58d8d0 <exec_byte_code+1328>, 0x58d900 <exec_byte_code+1376>,
          0x58d9d0 <exec_byte_code+1584>, 0x58db10 <exec_byte_code+1904>,
          0x58db80 <exec_byte_code+2016>, 0x58dbd0 <exec_byte_code+2096>,
          0x58dc10 <exec_byte_code+2160>, 0x58dc58 <exec_byte_code+2232>,
          0x58f858 <exec_byte_code+9400>, 0x58ed60 <exec_byte_code+6592>,
          0x58eda0 <exec_byte_code+6656>, 0x58efb8 <exec_byte_code+7192>,
          0x58efe0 <exec_byte_code+7232>, 0x58f010 <exec_byte_code+7280>,
          0x58f040 <exec_byte_code+7328>, 0x58f080 <exec_byte_code+7392>,
          0x58f0c0 <exec_byte_code+7456>, 0x58f100 <exec_byte_code+7520>,
          0x58f140 <exec_byte_code+7584>, 0x58edd0 <exec_byte_code+6704>,
          0x58ee10 <exec_byte_code+6768>, 0x58ee50 <exec_byte_code+6832>,
          0x58ee80 <exec_byte_code+6880>, 0x58eec0 <exec_byte_code+6944>,
          0x58ef00 <exec_byte_code+7008>, 0x58ef40 <exec_byte_code+7072>,
          0x58ef80 <exec_byte_code+7136>, 0x58e6d0 <exec_byte_code+4912>,
          0x58e708 <exec_byte_code+4968>, 0x58fb98 <exec_byte_code+10232>,
          0x58fbe0 <exec_byte_code+10304>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58f430 <exec_byte_code+8336>, 0x58f4c0 <exec_byte_code+8480>,
          0x58f550 <exec_byte_code+8624>, 0x58f5e0 <exec_byte_code+8768>,
          0x58d848 <exec_byte_code+1192>, 0x58dfa0 <exec_byte_code+3072>,
          0x58e2a8 <exec_byte_code+3848>, 0x58e7e0 <exec_byte_code+5184>,
          0x58f6d0 <exec_byte_code+9008>, 0x58d760 <exec_byte_code+960>,
          0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58d7c0 <exec_byte_code+1056>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58d810 <exec_byte_code+1136> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = <optimized out>
        op = <optimized out>
        vectorp = 0x2523370
        stack = {pc = 0x259b661 ")\207", byte_string = 38730196,
          byte_string_start = 0x259b658 "\301\030\302 \210\303\b\002\")\207",
          next = 0x7fffffffdd60}
        top = 0x7fffffffdb60
        result = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
#10 0x0000000000559d14 in funcall_lambda (fun=38730196, nargs=nargs@entry=1,
    arg_vector=0x7fffffffdb60, arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffdcf0) at eval.c:2810
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#11 0x0000000000559fbb in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=args@entry=0x7fffffffdce8)
    at eval.c:2711
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 26795712
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        count = 8
#12 0x000000000058d573 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
vector=38941261,
    maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized out>,
nargs=nargs@entry=0,
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffffdce8) at bytecode.c:880
        targets = {0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>, 0x58fb80
<exec_byte_code+10208>,
          0x58fb88 <exec_byte_code+10216>, 0x58fb90 <exec_byte_code+10224>,
          0x58d4d0 <exec_byte_code+304>, 0x58d4d0 <exec_byte_code+304>,
          0x58f880 <exec_byte_code+9440>, 0x58f670 <exec_byte_code+8912>,
          0x58f748 <exec_byte_code+9128>, 0x58f740 <exec_byte_code+9120>,
          0x58d758 <exec_byte_code+952>, 0x58f750 <exec_byte_code+9136>,
          0x58d600 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x58d600 <exec_byte_code+608>,
          0x58f920 <exec_byte_code+9600>, 0x58d730 <exec_byte_code+912>,
          0x58f758 <exec_byte_code+9144>, 0x58f760 <exec_byte_code+9152>,
          0x58f8d0 <exec_byte_code+9520>, 0x58f7a8 <exec_byte_code+9224>,
          0x58d668 <exec_byte_code+712>, 0x58d670 <exec_byte_code+720>,
          0x58f8d8 <exec_byte_code+9528>, 0x58f768 <exec_byte_code+9160>,
          0x58f7d8 <exec_byte_code+9272>, 0x58f7e0 <exec_byte_code+9280>,
          0x58f838 <exec_byte_code+9368>, 0x58f7e8 <exec_byte_code+9288>,
          0x58d508 <exec_byte_code+360>, 0x58d510 <exec_byte_code+368>,
          0x58f790 <exec_byte_code+9200>, 0x58f7b0 <exec_byte_code+9232>,
          0x58f830 <exec_byte_code+9360>, 0x58f840 <exec_byte_code+9376>,
          0x58f848 <exec_byte_code+9384>, 0x58f720 <exec_byte_code+9088>,
          0x58d550 <exec_byte_code+432>, 0x58d550 <exec_byte_code+432>,
          0x58f7f0 <exec_byte_code+9296>, 0x58f808 <exec_byte_code+9320>,
          0x58fb18 <exec_byte_code+10104>, 0x58fb10 <exec_byte_code+10096>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x58fb20 <exec_byte_code+10112>, 0x58f850 <exec_byte_code+9392>,
          0x58d590 <exec_byte_code+496>, 0x58d590 <exec_byte_code+496>,
          0x58f728 <exec_byte_code+9096>, 0x58fae8 <exec_byte_code+10056>,
          0x58db50 <exec_byte_code+1968>, 0x58da00 <exec_byte_code+1632>,
          0x58fb70 <exec_byte_code+10192>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58dcb0 <exec_byte_code+2320>, 0x58dd40 <exec_byte_code+2464>,
          0x58dd80 <exec_byte_code+2528>, 0x58ddc0 <exec_byte_code+2592>,
          0x58de08 <exec_byte_code+2664>, 0x58faa0 <exec_byte_code+9984>,
          0x58f9e0 <exec_byte_code+9792>, 0x58de50 <exec_byte_code+2736>,
          0x58fa60 <exec_byte_code+9920>, 0x58fa20 <exec_byte_code+9856>,
          0x58de80 <exec_byte_code+2784>, 0x58dec0 <exec_byte_code+2848>,
          0x58def0 <exec_byte_code+2896>, 0x58df30 <exec_byte_code+2960>,
          0x58df68 <exec_byte_code+3016>, 0x58dff0 <exec_byte_code+3152>,
          0x58e020 <exec_byte_code+3200>, 0x58e060 <exec_byte_code+3264>,
          0x58e0a0 <exec_byte_code+3328>, 0x58e0d0 <exec_byte_code+3376>,
          0x58e100 <exec_byte_code+3424>, 0x58e140 <exec_byte_code+3488>,
          0x58e180 <exec_byte_code+3552>, 0x58e1c0 <exec_byte_code+3616>,
          0x58e200 <exec_byte_code+3680>, 0x58e238 <exec_byte_code+3736>,
          0x58e270 <exec_byte_code+3792>, 0x58e2f8 <exec_byte_code+3928>,
          0x58e338 <exec_byte_code+3992>, 0x58e378 <exec_byte_code+4056>,
          0x58e470 <exec_byte_code+4304>, 0x58e4b0 <exec_byte_code+4368>,
          0x58e4f0 <exec_byte_code+4432>, 0x58e530 <exec_byte_code+4496>,
          0x58e570 <exec_byte_code+4560>, 0x58e5a8 <exec_byte_code+4616>,
          0x58e5f0 <exec_byte_code+4688>, 0x58e628 <exec_byte_code+4744>,
          0x58e660 <exec_byte_code+4800>, 0x58e698 <exec_byte_code+4856>,
          0x58e740 <exec_byte_code+5024>, 0x58d5d0 <exec_byte_code+560>,
          0x58e780 <exec_byte_code+5088>, 0x58e7b0 <exec_byte_code+5136>,
          0x58e830 <exec_byte_code+5264>, 0x58e870 <exec_byte_code+5328>,
          0x58e8b0 <exec_byte_code+5392>, 0x58e8e0 <exec_byte_code+5440>,
          0x58e910 <exec_byte_code+5488>, 0x58e940 <exec_byte_code+5536>,
          0x58e978 <exec_byte_code+5592>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58e9a8 <exec_byte_code+5640>, 0x58e9d8 <exec_byte_code+5688>,
          0x58ea08 <exec_byte_code+5736>, 0x58ea38 <exec_byte_code+5784>,
          0x58ea68 <exec_byte_code+5832>, 0x58ea98 <exec_byte_code+5880>,
          0x58d5d0 <exec_byte_code+560>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58eac0 <exec_byte_code+5920>, 0x58eb00 <exec_byte_code+5984>,
          0x58eb30 <exec_byte_code+6032>, 0x58eb60 <exec_byte_code+6080>,
          0x58eba0 <exec_byte_code+6144>, 0x58ebe0 <exec_byte_code+6208>,
          0x58ec10 <exec_byte_code+6256>, 0x58ec40 <exec_byte_code+6304>,
          0x58ec80 <exec_byte_code+6368>, 0x58ecc0 <exec_byte_code+6432>,
          0x58ed00 <exec_byte_code+6496>, 0x58ed30 <exec_byte_code+6544>,
          0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>, 0x58d980 <exec_byte_code+1504>,
          0x58f1a0 <exec_byte_code+7680>, 0x58f938 <exec_byte_code+9624>,
          0x58f248 <exec_byte_code+7848>, 0x58f2f0 <exec_byte_code+8016>,
          0x58f390 <exec_byte_code+8176>, 0x58fb28 <exec_byte_code+10120>,
          0x58d960 <exec_byte_code+1472>, 0x58f8f0 <exec_byte_code+9552>,
          0x58d8d0 <exec_byte_code+1328>, 0x58d900 <exec_byte_code+1376>,
          0x58d9d0 <exec_byte_code+1584>, 0x58db10 <exec_byte_code+1904>,
          0x58db80 <exec_byte_code+2016>, 0x58dbd0 <exec_byte_code+2096>,
          0x58dc10 <exec_byte_code+2160>, 0x58dc58 <exec_byte_code+2232>,
          0x58f858 <exec_byte_code+9400>, 0x58ed60 <exec_byte_code+6592>,
          0x58eda0 <exec_byte_code+6656>, 0x58efb8 <exec_byte_code+7192>,
          0x58efe0 <exec_byte_code+7232>, 0x58f010 <exec_byte_code+7280>,
          0x58f040 <exec_byte_code+7328>, 0x58f080 <exec_byte_code+7392>,
          0x58f0c0 <exec_byte_code+7456>, 0x58f100 <exec_byte_code+7520>,
          0x58f140 <exec_byte_code+7584>, 0x58edd0 <exec_byte_code+6704>,
          0x58ee10 <exec_byte_code+6768>, 0x58ee50 <exec_byte_code+6832>,
          0x58ee80 <exec_byte_code+6880>, 0x58eec0 <exec_byte_code+6944>,
          0x58ef00 <exec_byte_code+7008>, 0x58ef40 <exec_byte_code+7072>,
          0x58ef80 <exec_byte_code+7136>, 0x58e6d0 <exec_byte_code+4912>,
          0x58e708 <exec_byte_code+4968>, 0x58fb98 <exec_byte_code+10232>,
          0x58fbe0 <exec_byte_code+10304>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58f430 <exec_byte_code+8336>, 0x58f4c0 <exec_byte_code+8480>,
          0x58f550 <exec_byte_code+8624>, 0x58f5e0 <exec_byte_code+8768>,
          0x58d848 <exec_byte_code+1192>, 0x58dfa0 <exec_byte_code+3072>,
          0x58e2a8 <exec_byte_code+3848>, 0x58e7e0 <exec_byte_code+5184>,
          0x58f6d0 <exec_byte_code+9008>, 0x58d760 <exec_byte_code+960>,
          0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58d7c0 <exec_byte_code+1056>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58d810 <exec_byte_code+1136> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = <optimized out>
        op = <optimized out>
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        vectorp = 0x2523250
        stack = {pc = 0x259b59e "\202B", byte_string = 38726420,
          byte_string_start = 0x259b580 "\b\203C", next = 0x7fffffffe1e0}
        top = 0x7fffffffdce8
        result = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
#13 0x0000000000559d14 in funcall_lambda (fun=38726420, nargs=nargs@entry=0,
    arg_vector=0x7fffffffdce8, arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffe030) at eval.c:2810
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#14 0x0000000000559fbb in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=1,
args=args@entry=0x7fffffffe028)
    at eval.c:2711
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 26795616
        numargs = 0
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        count = 7
#15 0x0000000000555bba in Ffuncall_interactively (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffe028)
    at callint.c:248
No locals.
#16 0x000000000055a0a9 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2,
args=args@entry=0x7fffffffe020)
    at eval.c:2630
        fun = 11709645
        original_fun = 23808
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        count = 5
#17 0x000000000055b43c in Fapply (nargs=nargs@entry=3,
args=args@entry=0x7fffffffe020)
    at eval.c:2231
        i = <optimized out>
        numargs = <optimized out>
        funcall_nargs = <optimized out>
        funcall_args = 0x0
        spread_arg = <optimized out>
        fun = 23808
        retval = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = 16384
        sa_must_free = false
#18 0x0000000000555f06 in Fcall_interactively (function=26795616, record_flag=0,
    keys=<optimized out>) at callint.c:385
        input = <optimized out>
        funval = <optimized out>
        events = <optimized out>
        args = <optimized out>
        visargs = <optimized out>
        specs = 0
        filter_specs = <optimized out>
        teml = <optimized out>
        up_event = <optimized out>
        enable = 0
        sa_avail = 16384
        sa_must_free = false
        next_event = <optimized out>
        prefix_arg = 0
        string = 0x0
        tem = <optimized out>
        varies = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        nargs = <optimized out>
        mark = <optimized out>
        arg_from_tty = false
        key_count = 1
        record_then_fail = false
        save_this_command = 26795616
        save_last_command = 8483536
        save_this_original_command = 26795616
        save_real_this_command = 26795616
#19 0x000000000055a182 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=args@entry=0x7fffffffe148)
    at eval.c:2657
        internal_argbuf = {26795616, 0, 140737488347864, 4413853,
10965621, 5539214, 0,
          10542312}
        fun = 11709597
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        original_fun = <optimized out>
        numargs = 3
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = 0x7fffffffe150
        count = 4
#20 0x000000000058d573 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
vector=9591165,
    maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized out>,
nargs=nargs@entry=1,
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffffe148) at bytecode.c:880
        targets = {0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>, 0x58fb80
<exec_byte_code+10208>,
          0x58fb88 <exec_byte_code+10216>, 0x58fb90 <exec_byte_code+10224>,
          0x58d4d0 <exec_byte_code+304>, 0x58d4d0 <exec_byte_code+304>,
          0x58f880 <exec_byte_code+9440>, 0x58f670 <exec_byte_code+8912>,
          0x58f748 <exec_byte_code+9128>, 0x58f740 <exec_byte_code+9120>,
          0x58d758 <exec_byte_code+952>, 0x58f750 <exec_byte_code+9136>,
          0x58d600 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x58d600 <exec_byte_code+608>,
          0x58f920 <exec_byte_code+9600>, 0x58d730 <exec_byte_code+912>,
          0x58f758 <exec_byte_code+9144>, 0x58f760 <exec_byte_code+9152>,
          0x58f8d0 <exec_byte_code+9520>, 0x58f7a8 <exec_byte_code+9224>,
          0x58d668 <exec_byte_code+712>, 0x58d670 <exec_byte_code+720>,
          0x58f8d8 <exec_byte_code+9528>, 0x58f768 <exec_byte_code+9160>,
          0x58f7d8 <exec_byte_code+9272>, 0x58f7e0 <exec_byte_code+9280>,
          0x58f838 <exec_byte_code+9368>, 0x58f7e8 <exec_byte_code+9288>,
          0x58d508 <exec_byte_code+360>, 0x58d510 <exec_byte_code+368>,
          0x58f790 <exec_byte_code+9200>, 0x58f7b0 <exec_byte_code+9232>,
          0x58f830 <exec_byte_code+9360>, 0x58f840 <exec_byte_code+9376>,
          0x58f848 <exec_byte_code+9384>, 0x58f720 <exec_byte_code+9088>,
          0x58d550 <exec_byte_code+432>, 0x58d550 <exec_byte_code+432>,
          0x58f7f0 <exec_byte_code+9296>, 0x58f808 <exec_byte_code+9320>,
          0x58fb18 <exec_byte_code+10104>, 0x58fb10 <exec_byte_code+10096>,
          0x58fb20 <exec_byte_code+10112>, 0x58f850 <exec_byte_code+9392>,
          0x58d590 <exec_byte_code+496>, 0x58d590 <exec_byte_code+496>,
          0x58f728 <exec_byte_code+9096>, 0x58fae8 <exec_byte_code+10056>,
          0x58db50 <exec_byte_code+1968>, 0x58da00 <exec_byte_code+1632>,
          0x58fb70 <exec_byte_code+10192>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58dcb0 <exec_byte_code+2320>, 0x58dd40 <exec_byte_code+2464>,
          0x58dd80 <exec_byte_code+2528>, 0x58ddc0 <exec_byte_code+2592>,
          0x58de08 <exec_byte_code+2664>, 0x58faa0 <exec_byte_code+9984>,
          0x58f9e0 <exec_byte_code+9792>, 0x58de50 <exec_byte_code+2736>,
          0x58fa60 <exec_byte_code+9920>, 0x58fa20 <exec_byte_code+9856>,
          0x58de80 <exec_byte_code+2784>, 0x58dec0 <exec_byte_code+2848>,
          0x58def0 <exec_byte_code+2896>, 0x58df30 <exec_byte_code+2960>,
          0x58df68 <exec_byte_code+3016>, 0x58dff0 <exec_byte_code+3152>,
          0x58e020 <exec_byte_code+3200>, 0x58e060 <exec_byte_code+3264>,
          0x58e0a0 <exec_byte_code+3328>, 0x58e0d0 <exec_byte_code+3376>,
          0x58e100 <exec_byte_code+3424>, 0x58e140 <exec_byte_code+3488>,
          0x58e180 <exec_byte_code+3552>, 0x58e1c0 <exec_byte_code+3616>,
          0x58e200 <exec_byte_code+3680>, 0x58e238 <exec_byte_code+3736>,
          0x58e270 <exec_byte_code+3792>, 0x58e2f8 <exec_byte_code+3928>,
          0x58e338 <exec_byte_code+3992>, 0x58e378 <exec_byte_code+4056>,
          0x58e470 <exec_byte_code+4304>, 0x58e4b0 <exec_byte_code+4368>,
          0x58e4f0 <exec_byte_code+4432>, 0x58e530 <exec_byte_code+4496>,
          0x58e570 <exec_byte_code+4560>, 0x58e5a8 <exec_byte_code+4616>,
          0x58e5f0 <exec_byte_code+4688>, 0x58e628 <exec_byte_code+4744>,
          0x58e660 <exec_byte_code+4800>, 0x58e698 <exec_byte_code+4856>,
          0x58e740 <exec_byte_code+5024>, 0x58d5d0 <exec_byte_code+560>,
          0x58e780 <exec_byte_code+5088>, 0x58e7b0 <exec_byte_code+5136>,
          0x58e830 <exec_byte_code+5264>, 0x58e870 <exec_byte_code+5328>,
          0x58e8b0 <exec_byte_code+5392>, 0x58e8e0 <exec_byte_code+5440>,
          0x58e910 <exec_byte_code+5488>, 0x58e940 <exec_byte_code+5536>,
          0x58e978 <exec_byte_code+5592>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58e9a8 <exec_byte_code+5640>, 0x58e9d8 <exec_byte_code+5688>,
          0x58ea08 <exec_byte_code+5736>, 0x58ea38 <exec_byte_code+5784>,
          0x58ea68 <exec_byte_code+5832>, 0x58ea98 <exec_byte_code+5880>,
          0x58d5d0 <exec_byte_code+560>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58eac0 <exec_byte_code+5920>, 0x58eb00 <exec_byte_code+5984>,
          0x58eb30 <exec_byte_code+6032>, 0x58eb60 <exec_byte_code+6080>,
          0x58eba0 <exec_byte_code+6144>, 0x58ebe0 <exec_byte_code+6208>,
          0x58ec10 <exec_byte_code+6256>, 0x58ec40 <exec_byte_code+6304>,
          0x58ec80 <exec_byte_code+6368>, 0x58ecc0 <exec_byte_code+6432>,
          0x58ed00 <exec_byte_code+6496>, 0x58ed30 <exec_byte_code+6544>,
          0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>, 0x58d980 <exec_byte_code+1504>,
          0x58f1a0 <exec_byte_code+7680>, 0x58f938 <exec_byte_code+9624>,
          0x58f248 <exec_byte_code+7848>, 0x58f2f0 <exec_byte_code+8016>,
          0x58f390 <exec_byte_code+8176>, 0x58fb28 <exec_byte_code+10120>,
          0x58d960 <exec_byte_code+1472>, 0x58f8f0 <exec_byte_code+9552>,
          0x58d8d0 <exec_byte_code+1328>, 0x58d900 <exec_byte_code+1376>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x58d9d0 <exec_byte_code+1584>, 0x58db10 <exec_byte_code+1904>,
          0x58db80 <exec_byte_code+2016>, 0x58dbd0 <exec_byte_code+2096>,
          0x58dc10 <exec_byte_code+2160>, 0x58dc58 <exec_byte_code+2232>,
          0x58f858 <exec_byte_code+9400>, 0x58ed60 <exec_byte_code+6592>,
          0x58eda0 <exec_byte_code+6656>, 0x58efb8 <exec_byte_code+7192>,
          0x58efe0 <exec_byte_code+7232>, 0x58f010 <exec_byte_code+7280>,
          0x58f040 <exec_byte_code+7328>, 0x58f080 <exec_byte_code+7392>,
          0x58f0c0 <exec_byte_code+7456>, 0x58f100 <exec_byte_code+7520>,
          0x58f140 <exec_byte_code+7584>, 0x58edd0 <exec_byte_code+6704>,
          0x58ee10 <exec_byte_code+6768>, 0x58ee50 <exec_byte_code+6832>,
          0x58ee80 <exec_byte_code+6880>, 0x58eec0 <exec_byte_code+6944>,
          0x58ef00 <exec_byte_code+7008>, 0x58ef40 <exec_byte_code+7072>,
          0x58ef80 <exec_byte_code+7136>, 0x58e6d0 <exec_byte_code+4912>,
          0x58e708 <exec_byte_code+4968>, 0x58fb98 <exec_byte_code+10232>,
          0x58fbe0 <exec_byte_code+10304>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58f430 <exec_byte_code+8336>, 0x58f4c0 <exec_byte_code+8480>,
          0x58f550 <exec_byte_code+8624>, 0x58f5e0 <exec_byte_code+8768>,
          0x58d848 <exec_byte_code+1192>, 0x58dfa0 <exec_byte_code+3072>,
          0x58e2a8 <exec_byte_code+3848>, 0x58e7e0 <exec_byte_code+5184>,
          0x58f6d0 <exec_byte_code+9008>, 0x58d760 <exec_byte_code+960>,
          0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58d7c0 <exec_byte_code+1056>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>, 0x58d6e0 <exec_byte_code+832>,
          0x58d810 <exec_byte_code+1136> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = <optimized out>
        op = <optimized out>
        vectorp = 0x925980 <pure+890560>
        stack = {pc = 0xadb2d3 <pure+2682899> "\006\006\071\203\242",
          byte_string = 9591132,
          byte_string_start = 0xadb258 <pure+2682776>
"\306\020\211?\205\023", next = 0x0}
        top = 0x7fffffffe148
        result = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
#21 0x0000000000559d14 in funcall_lambda (fun=9591132, nargs=nargs@entry=1,
    arg_vector=0x7fffffffe148, arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffe2d8) at eval.c:2810
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#22 0x0000000000559fbb in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2,
args=args@entry=0x7fffffffe2d0)
    at eval.c:2711
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 14736
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        count = 3
#23 0x000000000055a28a in call1 (fn=fn@entry=14736, arg1=<optimized
out>) at eval.c:2509
No locals.
#24 0x00000000004f7a9e in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1458
        cmd = <optimized out>
        keybuf = {54, 3, 9893533, 4241376, 140737220841112, 5656289,
9893528, 5229696,
          59842515, 140737488348128, 59842515, 140737488348800, 0,
5618276, 607408,
          59842515, 8700644, 5229696, 59842515, 5169762,
140737488348128, 0, 0, 5170071,
          140737488348672, 5540953, 28224, 64, 0, 5606967}
        i = <optimized out>
        prev_modiff = 110
        prev_buffer = 0x38fd810
#25 0x00000000005587e7 in internal_condition_case (
    bfun=bfun@entry=0x4f76a0 <command_loop_1>, handlers=handlers@entry=18912,
    hfun=hfun@entry=0x4ee290 <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1309
        val = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
#26 0x00000000004e9a1c in command_loop_2 (ignore=ignore@entry=0) at
keyboard.c:1086
        val = 0
#27 0x00000000005586db in internal_catch (tag=tag@entry=45552,
    func=func@entry=0x4e9a00 <command_loop_2>, arg=arg@entry=0) at eval.c:1073
        val = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
#28 0x00000000004e99d9 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1065
No locals.
#29 0x00000000004ede7b in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:671
        val = <optimized out>
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
#30 0x00000000004ee1c8 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:742
        buffer = <optimized out>
#31 0x00000000004181eb in main (argc=1, argv=0x7fffffffe688) at emacs.c:1644
        dummy = 0
        stack_bottom_variable = 0 '\000'
        do_initial_setlocale = <optimized out>
        dumping = <optimized out>
        skip_args = 0
        rlim = {rlim_cur = 8720000, rlim_max = 18446744073709551615}
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x0
        original_pwd = <optimized out>