Subject: nnimap and re-spooling

From: Andreas Politz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 21:57:59 +0100

Hey,

I think there is something wrong with re-spooling articles in nnimap
groups.  I have setup splitting like this

(setq gnus-select-method
      '(nnimap "localhost"
	       (nnimap-stream shell)
	       (nnimap-shell-program "/usr/lib/dovecot/imap")
	       (nnimap-inbox "INBOX")
	       (nnimap-split-methods nnimap-split-fancy)
	       (nnimap-split-fancy
		(| ("subject" ".*\\[blah\\].*" "blah")))))

Now, hitting `B t' on a article with a matching subject tells me, it'll
go into the blah group. But actually doing the re-spooling via `B r' does
nothing, i.e. the article remains unmoved.  Looking at
`nnimap-request-accept-article', it seems that the nnimap-split-*
variables are pretty ignored.

-ap

Gnus v5.13
GNU Emacs 25.0.50.3 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.2)
 of 2015-11-11