Subject: Re: bug#21862: Acknowledgement (24.5; Commit 35cd5181450 breaks nsterm.m on Mac OS X 10.6)

From: Anders Lindgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 08:18:30 +0100

>
> If you feel this improves upon an earlier fix, please commit to emacs-25.
> We're only avoiding new functionality at this point, refinements are still
> OK.
>

Perfect!

While we are mailing, I just as well say "hi" and introduce myself. I have
tried to take pick up the pieces of the OS X port, after Jan Djärvs
resignation. So far, I have fixed a number of bugs, including a fringe
rendering problem and an annoying startup crash.

I'm an somewhat of an Emacs old-timer and author of the "follow-mode" and
"auto-revert-mode" Emacs modules. Apart from that, I have written a number
of font-lock related packages. Professionally, I develop C compilers for
microcontrollers used in the embedded industry.

As I have small children and very limited time, I have tried to keep a low
profile, however feel free to contact me directly regarding OS X-related
issues.

Sincerely,
    Anders Lindgren (Lindydancer)