Subject: bug#21860: closed (Re: bug#21860: 24.3; query-replace in collapsed trees)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2015 22:05:02 +0000

Your bug report

#21860: 24.3; query-replace in collapsed trees

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
21860: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=21860
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#21860: 24.3; query-replace in collapsed trees
From: Juri Linkov <[email-masked]>
To: Brian Zbriger <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2015 23:57:17 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Tags: notabug

> When running `isearch-forward` in an org-mode buffer, with collapsed
> headings, all headings are temporarily expanded so that all content is
> visible. This does not happen when running `query-replace`, and so the
> context remains hidden.
>
> In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.7)

Your version is too old - this feature was implemented in 24.4
released in October 2014, and works as well in the latest 24.5.

Subject: 24.3; query-replace in collapsed trees
From: Brian Zbriger <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2015 12:17:40 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

When running `isearch-forward` in an org-mode buffer, with collapsed
headings, all headings are temporarily expanded so that all content is
visible. This does not happen when running `query-replace`, and so the
context remains hidden.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.7)
 of 2014-03-08 on toyol, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11501000
System Description:	Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS

Configured using:
 `configure '--build' 'i686-linux-gnu' '--build' 'i686-linux-gnu'
 '--prefix=/usr' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib'
 '--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--infodir=/usr/share/info'
 '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--with-pop=yes'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu' '--with-x=yes'
 '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3' '--with-toolkit-scroll-bars'
 'build_alias=i686-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro'
 'CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  flyspell-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent input:
- b a b <tab> <tab> l <tab> o <tab> a <tab> <return> 
C-x o <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <down> <down> q M-: p 
<backspace> ( p a c <tab> i n i <tab> ) <return> C-c 
C-c y e s <return> <up> <C-right> <C-right> <C-right> 
<C-right> <C-left> <C-left> <C-right> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> t h o n C-x C-s M-x o r g - 
r e l <tab> <return> <down> C-c C-c y e s <return> 
<C-left> <left> <left> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> t u r n <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> e <backspace> <backspace> r e t u r n C-c 
C-c y e s <return> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> p r i n t <up> 
<down> <C-left> <C-left> <C-right> SPC : r e s u l 
t s SPC o u t p u t C-c C-c y e s <return> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> SPC o u t p u t C-c C-c y e s <return> 
<up> <right> C-SPC <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <left> M-w C-SPC <up> <up> <right> <up> M-w 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> <mouse-movement> <drag-mouse-1> 
C-w <backspace> <down> <C-left> <left> <left> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> r e 
t u r n C-c C-c y e s <return> <up> <up> <right> <down> 
<left> <C-left> <left> <left> C-SPC <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <left> M-w C-h n C-x k <return> 
M-x r e p o <tab> r t - e m <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Auto-saving...done
Mark set
executing Python code block...
Wrote /tmp/babel-11116Gbs/ob-input-11116poz
Code block evaluation complete.
Mark set
Auto-saving...done
Note: file is write protected
View mode: type C-h for help, h for commands, q to quit.
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20151106.2158/helm-multi-match hides /home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20151104.0/helm-multi-match
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-publish
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-org
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-man
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docview
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-picolisp
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-ascii
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-icalendar
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-version
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-w3m
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-html
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-core
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-texinfo
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shen
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-eshell
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-makefile
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-loaddefs
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-latex
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-io
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-md
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macro
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-keys
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-odt
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scala
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-beamer
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-install
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/textmodes/rst
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150810.832/tq hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils view ob-gnuplot ob-perl
ob-js ob-sh ob-org ob-latex ob-awk ob-python loadhist switch-window
quail flyspell ispell winner filecache recentf tree-widget ido
helm-files tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs ffap helm-buffers
helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info
helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-plugin helm-external helm-net
browse-url xml url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source mm-util
mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap helm-utils helm-help
helm-types helm helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib
solarized-dark-theme solarized python-mode info-look which-func
thingatpt shell hippie-exp flymake cc-cmds cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs rx
help-mode derived dired+ image-dired image-file dired-x cl-macs gv
dired-aux cl aggressive-fill-paragraph dash pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer
tablist warnings tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv mode-local cedet pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu
pdf-tools compile cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit pdf-view
mule-util bookmark pp pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util undo-tree diff
org-timer org-clock edmacro kmacro paren longlines tabify vc-git
org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus gnus-util org-docview
doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb
org-element avl-tree org-w3m org advice help-fns cl-lib advice-preload
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint
ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
ace-window-autoloads aggressive-fill-paragraph-autoloads
auto-complete-autoloads avy-autoloads bbdb-autoloads
bibtex-utils-autoloads bog-autoloads dired+-autoloads ebib-autoloads
emms-autoloads evil-autoloads floobits-autoloads fold-dwim-autoloads
git-commit-mode-autoloads git-rebase-mode-autoloads
git-timemachine-autoloads goto-chg-autoloads helm-bibtex-autoloads
f-autoloads helm-projectile-autoloads helm-swoop-autoloads
helm-autoloads helm-core-autoloads highlight-autoloads
highlight-chars-autoloads ipython-autoloads live-py-mode-autoloads
org-autoloads org-download-autoloads org-pomodoro-autoloads
alert-autoloads log4e-autoloads gntp-autoloads parsebib-autoloads
pdf-tools-autoloads let-alist-autoloads popup-autoloads
projectile-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads
python-mode-autoloads replace+-autoloads s-autoloads
solarized-theme-autoloads dash-autoloads sqlite-autoloads
switch-window-autoloads swoop-autoloads async-autoloads
pcre2el-autoloads ht-autoloads tablist-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads
writegood-mode-autoloads writeroom-mode-autoloads info easymenu
visual-fill-column-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads zotelo-autoloads
finder-inf package time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)