Subject: Ediff 2.81.5 of July 4, 2013; unified plain/multi frame behaviour on exit

From: Tino Calancha <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 00:29:03 +0900 (JST)

Congratulations!  You may have unearthed a bug in Ediff!

Please make a concise and accurate summary of what happened
and mail it to the address above.
-----------------------------------------------------------

epatch-buffer:

I)  on multiframe mode: set current buffer on exit as ediff-buffer-B
II) on plain frame mode: set current buffer on exit as ediff-buffer-A

Users using emacs with and without X, keeping the default value
of ediff-window-setup-function
will experience I) (emacs with GUI) or II) (emacs without GUI).

Its better if the current buffer is the same regarless on if
the user is running in plain or multiframe mode.

I have added following function into ediff-quit-hook:

(defun ediff-switch-to-buffer-B-on-exit()
   (with-current-buffer ediff-control-buffer
 	(switch-to-buffer-other-window ediff-buffer-B)))

Im not sure what is the best way to do this.

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.28)
  of 2015-11-07
Package: Ediff 2.81.5 of July 4, 2013