Subject: bug#21849: 25.0.50; isearch-forward-symbol: C-g doesn't work

From: Michael Heerdegen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2015 02:30:08 +0100

Hello Emacs,

In emacs -Q, in *scratch*, e.g. from (point-min), do C-s M-s _ you C-g
==> echo area says "Quit", but isearch is still active.

Thanks,

Michael.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.43 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.2)
 of 2015-11-06
Repository revision: 60959975b1b44ad9c4a4019a0a203c8a3bf08fd3
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11703000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux testing (stretch)

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_TIME: C
  value of $LANG: de_DE.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix